Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, what happend to Andrea? he used to be so handsome but as he has gotten older he seems to be losing his looks, he looks so skinny but Pierre seems to get better looking as he gets older!!

^i agree, i'm always excited to find new pics of andrea but am disappointed to see that his looks are turning me off more and more to him physically , but dispite that he still has something sweet, lovely, serious and sensitive about him that makes me still find him attractive and makes him my fav....it is true pierre is getting very attractive by the day, and i love he's sence of style, but he dosn't posess the same quality as andrea, pierre, i find is more of a joker type....the opposite of andrea

Last edited:
honestly i can still see pierre looking dashing as the years go on, i mean, pierre is looking more like his dad as he gets older, and his dad was hot at age 34 or what ever his age was before his accident......but sadly i can only see andrea getting worse...i feel he can only go down from here.....despite my comments i still love andrea.......hehehe

Pierre attended at PARIS FASHION WEEK AUTUMN/WINTER 2006
7805498.jpg(WireImage) sry for the dimension.:(

I think he like to wear orange tie:p .He weared also an orange tie at the July festivities...:D

What does "looks very camp" mean? sorry if its a stupid question but I don't know the meaning of that phrase.

A bit effeminate.

Pierre most definitely gets more attractive by the day. People say men look like Greek gods all the time, but they're usually lying. (Brad Pitt? No.) Pierre actually looks like someone should make a marble carving of him.

I agree. A marble carving should be made and put in my front room for me to stare at all day ;)

mariacris said:
I think he like to wear orange tie:p .He weared also an orange tie at the July festivities...:D

Yeah, I think that orange tie is Michael Kors. His burgundy colored one that he wore to the Helsinki athletics event is DKNY, I think.

38ol.jpg
Sorry if they were
10th2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are from the car accident Pierre got into a while ago.

WOW! Please don't ask me how I noticed this but is there a hole in the crotch of Pierre's jeans?!

grim_lady said:

WOW! Please don't ask me how I noticed this but is there a hole in the crotch of Pierre's jeans?!

oh grim lady you are too perceptive for words:rolleyes: :p

grim_lady said:

Where was he?In Paris..?

louisgarrel said:
and his dad was hot at age 34 or what ever his age was before his accident......

Stefano was exactly 30 when he died !

grim_lady said:

I think it is.Oh Pierre you are a nasty boy...:D :p

I swear! I've heard of ripped jeans but I could never go out with a hole in that area. It is interesting how Pierre's fashion has changed but a hole there is taking it pretty far...

grim_lady said:
I swear! I've heard of ripped jeans but I could never go out with a hole in that area. It is interesting how Pierre's fashion has changed but a hole there is taking it pretty far...

Aw, c'mon - he's a guy! They are just not as consciencious as women are about "ripped" fashion. We probably wouldn't go out w/a rip on the crotch or rear-end of our jeans....guys would think nothing of it - now, if he's not wearing any underwear....that certainly would be going too far!:p

Kastalia said:
It's an old FIAT i guess but it reminds me a lot the Mini Cooper.

The FIAT 500 model appeared on the market at least 20 years before the Mini Cooper did.
Apart from that I'm wondering if that is the same car his Mom used to drive soon after getting her driving licence. I saw some pics of her driving that kind of car, but, sadly they were still in black and white.:)

Some Scans of Pierre and his fiat 500! I love this car !!!! he's very lucky !:p :)
(PDV, TELELOISIRS)

2867sr.jpg

2873ry.jpg

You should have experienced sitting on the back seat, like I did when I was a young girl, especially when two long legged ladies were sitting on the front seats...he,he,he! Not so comfortable, but it was a lot of fun...

Last edited:
Pierre and his girlfriend

PIERRE CASIRAGHI AND HIS GIRLFRIEND HAD A DRINK WITH SOME FRIENDS AT THE "CAFE DE FLORE" IN SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES. PARIS, 03/05/06
Bruno Press Part 1
RBEDGY030506a_01.jpg RBEDGY030506a_04.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_05.jpg RBEDGY030506a_07.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_08.jpg RBEDGY030506a_10.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_11.jpg RBEDGY030506a_12.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_13.jpg

Bruno Press Part 2
RBEDGY030506a_14.jpg RBEDGY030506a_16.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_18.jpg RBEDGY030506a_19.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_20.jpg RBEDGY030506a_21.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_22.jpg RBEDGY030506a_23.jpg
RBEDGY030506a_24.jpg