Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
We'll just have to wait and see if they keep on dating. But why else would they be holding hands?

True, it does seem like they're dating. Good for them. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

yeah, it does seem like it. i am extremely jealous now =(

Goff

Monaco Royals Ski In Zürs 05/02/2006

nbqi43.jpg

Pierre loves dogs.He had a buldog,isn't it?

I don't think it was a full bulldog but I remember its name was Romeo.

The new dog looks like a lab. It can't be the same lab I once saw a pic of Charlotte with because that was a very old pic; Charlotte was very young in that pic. And this new labrador looks young, maybe four years old, which puts them getting him/her in perhaps 2001. I suppose this dog might belong to Tina or her family, not to Pierre or his family, but who knows.

The "old" lab was lost... did they ever find it? Remember they had posted "lost dog" signs... French people love their pups...

kittencrews said:
The "old" lab was lost... did they ever find it? Remember they had posted "lost dog" signs... French people love their pups...

Aw, I didn't know about the "lost dog" signs. That must have been when they lived in St. Remy. ??

I think you do mean this article from 1998 ? The dogs name was Jafar. Source: Lecturas
nd5qwn.jpg
nd5r46.jpg

nd5r9z.jpg

The name was Jaffart. (I think) Sorry. Here a picture for the Pierre lovers extra large.
Source: Point du vue
nd5s1g.jpg

that's what we were saying... the dog charlotte was with was lost

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
We'll just have to wait and see if they keep on dating. But why else would they be holding hands?

What? I missed something, were they holding hands?

Who is Harbathe de Monaco?I saw her name in a magazine....

Thanks for the picture from this year's ski trip, tbhrc, as well as the inof and photos about the mystery dog. I was just wondering..are there any more photos of him on the trip?

Kind of off topic now but I'm sure Pierre is not dating that girl. Come on, they even do not appear to be talking together. They're just friends!!! (Or is it that I'm jealous???);)

Joelle said:
Kind of off topic now but I'm sure Pierre is not dating that girl. Come on, they even do not appear to be talking together. They're just friends!!! (Or is it that I'm jealous???);)
most likely the latter because i've been using that same excuse too xD :D

looks like pierre in this pic from the recent zurs holiday but it's hard to tell because newscom doesn't let you enlarge anymore

nqxopx.jpg

source: newscom

De La Cruza said:
I wish I was Tina Pierre's girlfriend skiing with him.

Remember; those rumor haven't been confirmed. Since it seems that every month or so some new magazine is printing that Pierre has a girlfriend (and everytime it seems to be that he's in love with the girl and they been together for a year) but none of them have really good proof. In fact I don't remember once seeing a picture of Pierre with a girl in which he is even just holding her hand! (GP photos of him hugging Valentine don't count)

Anyway Tina isn't his confirmed girlfriend so if you have the right contacts you might have a chance to be Pierre's ski buddy girlfriend :p.

grim_lady said:
Remember; those rumor haven't been confirmed. Since it seems that every month or so some new magazine is printing that Pierre has a girlfriend (and everytime it seems to be that he's in love with the girl and they been together for a year) but none of them have really good proof. In fact I don't remember once seeing a picture of Pierre with a girl in which he is even just holding her hand! (GP photos of him hugging Valentine don't count)

Anyway Tina isn't his confirmed girlfriend so if you have the right contacts you might have a chance to be Pierre's ski buddy girlfriend :p.
Yeah thats right. You never really no for sure, those papparazzi's are just mainly lies and gossip. But maybe this is his first or second girlfriend hopefully not. It's probably just another good friend of his, it always seems like he has many friends and attracts them wherever he goes. Because friends and family in interveiws have said that he is a class clown extremley outgoing and friendly great sense of humor, fun, kind, loveable guy to be around and hangout with. I'm sure thats the way with Tina. I would love to hangout and be his friend or girlfriend.:) :) Yes maybe most likley not just a dream, fantasie that I will be his ski buddy or ;) girlfriend;) ;)or both. That would be Great and Cute(laughs).:p :p :) :)

Last edited:
Pierre in Zurs

(DivaeDonna - credit goes to Tosca - I just tried to make the pic better visible ;):))

Attachments

• pierre06.JPG
    pierre06.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 466
Oh, cigarette.

So bad for his health; I'd rather see his smile... *sigh*

I wonder if Pierre is studying at Sciences Po. Didn't Andrea study there?

If reports are correct Andrea is studying in an American University and Pierre is studying Law, both in Paris; none of them is or has attended (information not confirmed) Science Po...
Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom