Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the latest thread for all the news and pictures of Pierre. Happy posting! :)

You can view the previous thread by clicking here.

Also, just as a reminder:

Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights
here.

Thank you for your co-operation,
Gabriella

Pierre has a gf??? =*( anyone know who she is? so far it has been rumoured that Pierre's girlfriend is Valentine or Eugenie...who is the third girl?

With everyone on the boat but him Where in the heck is Pierre ? lol

wasn't he vacationing in monaco in early july? there were pics of him on the beach

Maybe he's studying for the moment because of his bad exams in June. Who knows :D

I've no idea, but why do you say too? Did he fail already for sth else maybe?

oh no, i was thinking of andrea... i dunno how char did, but i remember reading that caroline failed her first time also

ailstalia said:
oh no, i was thinking of andrea... i dunno how char did, but i remember reading that caroline failed her first time also
Charlotte did very well in her bac...i think she got the highest possible grade for the exam =) in one of her past threads some one posted up her result.

ailstalia said:
isn't she too old for him?
Yeah i think she is...i like the man to be the older one in the relationship :D but you never know Pierre might like older women :rolleyes:

On the last photo Valentine reminds me a lot Marina Vlady, a French actress, a sister of her grandmother Odile. She has absolutely the same face!

Do you mean that Valentine's grand mother is Odile Versois, Marina Vlady's sister ? How , she is Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo isn't she ?

Yes, she is.
Odile Versois married count Pozzo di Borgo. I have some doubts whether Odile is Valentine's grandmother or mother.

Last edited:
You're right KerenAnn, Odile Versois (1903/1980) was married to Count François Pozzo di Borgo and they had 4 children 2 daughters and 2 sons : Charles-André and Alexandre. So one of the two boys must be Valentine's father

I don't think so because Caroline was educated in England so she must have done 'A' levels which are equalivent to bacs. She might have failed her 'A' levels, which I doubt, because I saw a documentary some time ago that she gained 3 As and was accepted into Princton but she decided to stay in Paris. If I am wrong someone correct me. x

ailstalia said:

mia_lanes said:
I don't think so because Caroline was educated in England so she must have done 'A' levels which are equalivent to bacs. She might have failed her 'A' levels, which I doubt, because I saw a documentary some time ago that she gained 3 As and was accepted into Princton but she decided to stay in Paris. If I am wrong someone correct me. x

Yes, Caroline was supposed to go to Princeton U. but then she got involved with Philippe Junot, and wanted to continue her studies in Paris. So she went to Sorbonne instead.

oops my mistake, but i do remember reading something in this forum about caroline and bacs. i'll try to find the thread. has anyone found out where pierre will be studying in the coming term?

Is Pierre going to the Sorbonne? I heard he's interested in studying Italian. Or maybe that was Andrea. I don't remember. The article said one of them was studying Italian art or Italian literature or something.

I'm pretty sure that it was Andrea who had been studying Italian or Latin language, which includes the history of the language. As of so far I don't think that much has been said about where Pierre is going to school when the fall and new school year starts.

Caroline only studied a couple of years in England, and then moved to Paris, so it was in Paris that she got her Bac. It is said she had been admitted to Princeton, and considered going ther, but I don't think this information has been confirmed.

Kisses

Grace said:
Caroline only studied a couple of years in England, and then moved to Paris, so it was in Paris that she got her Bac. It is said she had been admitted to Princeton, and considered going ther, but I don't think this information has been confirmed.

Kisses

You're right. Caroline went to Paris after St. Mary's in England and she got her bac in France (she wanted to study Political Science at the same school as her dad). She wanted to live with Princess Charlotte but Grace didn't want her to, so Grace and Steph moved to Paris to be with her. It was a difficult time for all of them as Caro wanted to free and Grace became so restrictive - plus the fuss by the papparazis on all three of them. It was decided by Rainier and Grace that Caro will be better off in Princeton. She agreed but changed her mind when she met P. Junot.

Any news on Pierre? I have only seen pictures of Char, Alex and Andrea on vacation....

Last edited:
No :( , The last thing we heard about him was the article about how Pierre could have a girlfriend and before that he was seen spending time with some friends a beach club in Monaco but after that he hasn't been seen and so there are no other vacation photos of him that we know of.

Hope he have some new pics of Pierre soon. I miss him!:(

me too =P hes the least known out of the three, so itd be nice to see more of him. i think he should go to amherst, partially because albert went there, and partially because my college is close by ;)

Maybe Pierre is better than his family in hiding from papparazis! ;) But yes, he seems to be the "quietest" among the siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom