Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
michelle said:
Pierre Casiraghi accompanied his uncle Albert II to Helsinki to attend the World Athlets Championships.

( source: sipa )
Thanks Michelle!!! :D waah...Pierre is so CUTE in those pics...and he has style too ;) whoa, what a cutie!!! *drools an ocean* haha

oooohhhhhhhhh........ *whistles*

he's not handsome! he's beautiful! so beautiful!

pierre has his own unique beauty, doesn't he? he doesn't look like andrea and certainly nothing like charlotte!

Wow, Pierre the fashionist huh?

Pierre the model, Pierre the David Beckham of royalty. ;)
He can kick my soccer ball anyday!

pierre has definently climed up the hottie scale, but sadly for his brother he has fallen a bit for me. andrea is still beautiful and still my fav, but he really needs to eat more,seriously, i'm worried, it seems like he has lost more weight and his hair is falling out, which could explain why his hair looks stringy,

Long messy locks

skycaptin said:
pierre has definently climed up the hottie scale, but sadly for his brother he has fallen a bit for me. andrea is still beautiful and still my fav, but he really needs to eat more,seriously, i'm worried, it seems like he has lost more weight and his hair is falling out, which could explain why his hair looks stringy,

How can you tell his hair is falling out? I agree though that both boys would look soooo much better with shorter, better styled hair. They both usually look so sloppy.

skycaptin said:

I agree with you. Andrea is my fav too, but he is going down. He´s so skinny now and his hair seems like it is falling out:( . Hope that he "come back", so we´ll have the trio most beautiful again;)

Lunagirl said:
How can you tell his hair is falling out? I agree though that both boys would look soooo much better with shorter, better styled hair. They both usually look so sloppy.
i belive his hair is falling out because it's not as full as it used to be, i blame it on the weight loss,and another thing about andrea is that his eyes are sinking further in his skull and his cheeks looks hollow,i just hope he is not anorexic,if u compare pics of him last year and now he looks like two different people, ...........back to pierre i love love love the long hair him, i don't think he should cut it

Andrea is losing his hair? What?

Well at least Pierre is only getting more gorgeous as he gets older! :D Anymore on the report of him having a girlfriend? I saw a scan of the magazine and haven't heard anything else about it...false report?

false report? i certainly hope so! :)

i just hope pierre's look right now won't change for a very very long time! charlotte's 2001 looked disappeared the next year, when she sadly got very thin, and i loved andrea's younger look better than the way he is now...

Charlotte is still very pretty, but i think she looked better/prettier in her early to mid-teens. 2001 especially. The shape of her face has changed & she had more prounced checkboneds back then. Andrea most definately looked better a few years back too........but Piere, WOW!!!! What are they putting in his water? I want some!! The man is now officially gorgeous. He may not be what you would call classically handsome---aka Brad Pitt etc, but he is beautiful in a unique sort of way. Better than "cookie cutter" good looks if you ask me anyway. I never thought he was even that cute before.....He has matured into a VERY handsome young man....lets just hope it lasts for him.:):):)

Last edited:
i think pierre does have a new girlfriend, he brought her to albert's entronement party, she has i think strabarry blonde hair, he even possed for cameras with her, but there is a chance she might be a friend, i can't remember the site but it was in a magazine

Pierre is beautiful! Really, a royal beau....he has Caroline lines, delicate....but, now he´s looking a lot like Stefano....He´s turning out to be more beautiful than Andrea...!!! Hillary, take care of you man...hehehehe =)

Nathalian said:
Pierre is beautiful! Really, a royal beau....he has Caroline lines, delicate....but, now he´s looking a lot like Stefano....He´s turning out to be more beautiful than Andrea...!!! Hillary, take care of you man...hehehehe =)
muhahahaha don't worry he's being taken care of real good - back off girls this man is mine :p *sighs...* i can't get over how beautiful he is...*drools*

Last edited:
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
It seems like every Casiraghi has their moment in the spotlight. No two are adored by the world at the same time.

however, there seems to be a charlotte revival nowadays because she's back to her old self, and pierre's gorgeous than ever...even andrea's in the spotlight because of his relationship with tatiana, among others... so i say all three of them are in the spotlight these days, while at least two of them are very much adored. :D

Pics of Valentine Pozzo, with Pierre and Charlotte

I have no idea how old these pics are but I know for sure they were not taken recently becuase PIerre doesn't have his gorgoeus hair here! Rex Features.

442585j.jpg
442585h.jpg
442585a.jpg

runaway princess said:
I have no idea how old these pics are but I know for sure they were not taken recently becuase PIerre doesn't have his gorgoeus hair here! Rex Features.

January 25, 2004. Vincennes - Grand prix d' amerique

I think Pierre is more beautiful than Andrea is, but Andrea has it. I don't know what it is but he's very, very HOT!!! ;)

Julia026 said:
January 25, 2004. Vincennes - Grand prix d' amerique

I think Pierre is more beautiful than Andrea is, but Andrea has it. I don't know what it is but he's very, very HOT!!! ;)

maybe IT is the brooding look and the arrogant air about him? :D

moby said:
maybe IT is the brooding look and the arrogant air about him? :D
some site described him as a looking like a Bohemian poet...i thought that was romantic :eek: *sighs* hehe

To me, Pierre (as well as Andrea) would look far better if not even super cool if he'd cut his hair ( plus his cool glasses). It would make im something very uniqe.
Just my opinion of course...

sebastian said:
To me, Pierre (as well as Andrea) would look far better if not even super cool if he'd cut his hair ( plus his cool glasses). It would make im something very uniqe.
Just my opinion of course...

I agree! I like Pierre's hair a little longer, but I think he needs a hair cut...I think he'd look even more gorgeous then! :D I think his glasses were kinda cute and unique. JMO though.

someday he'll put his hand on my shoulder ...maybe a for a backrub..;) :D

psycheanderos2001 said:
he studies at Fontainebleau in a Higth school ????

kiss :)
psyché
i think he just graduated :) but no one knows what he got for his BAC...Charlotte did really well last year hopefully Pierre proves too be just as smart as he is beautiful :D

Okay I might be showing my ignorance here :) , but did Pierre ever go out with Valentine? Is she much older than he is?

I was just looking at old-ish pics of the two of them together. They look like good friends, but they also look soooo good together!!

Jasl said:
Okay I might be showing my ignorance here :) , but did Pierre ever go out with Valentine? Is she much older than he is?

I was just looking at old-ish pics of the two of them together. They look like good friends, but they also look soooo good together!!

he did go out with her...she's the same as age as charlotte I think...:eek:

Val's age

runaway princess said:
he did go out with her...she's the same as age as charlotte I think...:eek:

Val is actually the same age as Andrea, two years older than Char.She was born in 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom