Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 10 : Nov.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 10 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi.

Please take the time to read our new Rules And Guidelines:

New Forum Rules

New FAQ's
Starting November 1, 2006, photos may be posted directly onto The Royal Forums ONLY if you have written permission from the photographer or photo agency who owns the photos (copyright) OR if you took the photo yourself.

As before, the source of the photo needs to be included with the photo and the words "Posted with permission from {name of source}".

Since photo agencies never give permission for watermarked photos to be posted anywhere, all watermarked photos posted after November 1, 2006 will be deleted without notice.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

hello! everyone this is my first post i am soo excited to finally post something after being a lurker for so long. i have a question and if anyone knows please feel free to answer where would pierre spend his christmas i am sure with is family but is there any particular place that they go every christmas?

tamarasmom said:
hello! everyone this is my first post i am soo excited to finally post something after being a lurker for so long. i have a question and if anyone knows please feel free to answer where would pierre spend his christmas i am sure with is family but is there any particular place that they go every christmas?

hey welcome tamarasmom, i think pierre will spend his christmas with his family at the royal palace in Monaco. :) i dont know if he will spend new years there? :flowers:

Aleksandra said:
Pierre Casiraghi with Dasha Zhukova and friends http://safinartenis.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=181
I wish the Casiraghis stopped hanging out with tacky people like this Dasha. I don't know anything about this woman but if you have published pictures like this of you, it doesn't look too good imo. :wacko: Me saying this won't change a thing of course but I just had to get it off my chest !

hey thanks frosty lady really appreciate your response.

Is he wearing a shirt with the print "Van Drunk"? (For girls, there are also shirts with "Van Bitch") Ok, this clearly shows what his main hobby is at the moment...

hey i was wondering if anyone had a idea what the article says with olympia scarry at the top? (thanks in advance)

It wonders what happened to her, because they were seen together for several months.

Pierre in a disco in Milan with a new blond girl:

I'm amazed the DVINA disco is still existing. It used to be a place for the rich and famous back in the 80's;)

Thanks for the pics, covdm!

Thanks for the pics, covdm![/quote]

You're welcome Tosca ;)

He really is quite gorgeous. He's got an amazing beauty to him and he seems to have his grandmother's bearings. And he's just as desirable.

yes he is pretty, what I find interesting is how whenever Pierre is photographed, its with a different girl :lol:

He's like a Monegasque geisha. When he's photographed, he sort of tilts his head and puts on a very coy expression which is very sexy and quite sweet.

:ROFLMAO: good description, I can't wait to see him with a steady girlfriend like his older brother.

this new girl looks pretty, quite the opposite from the other girls he's dated, in terms of style and beauty. she seems more down to earth, kinda remindes me of tati, maybe this one is special. i hope she isn't an italian socialite or something like that but just a regular girl next door
did the article give any info about her

oops i just saw post seven, i take back the comment about this girl being special. he's clearly a playboy with no intent to have a steady girl, for now anyways

LOL well he is young and he just started at this school so it might take him awhile to meet people outside his social circles.

I like Pierre's playboy image. If he settled down with a steady girlfriend, he'd be boring. But when he's playing the field, he's a bit dangerous and nonchalant which makes him more attractive IMO.

That is the image he is having in many weekly magazine in Italy every week, allthougt he is an ordinarylooking university student; having some fun with his friends just like a student of his age here in Italy, not less not more...

Lamyah said:
:ROFLMAO: good description, I can't wait to see him with a steady girlfriend like his older brother.

Oh, don't rush things! He's still so young!;) :)

moby said:
she looks somewhat like tatiana santo d.

She reminds me a bit of this girl from ''Ugly Betty'', America Ferrera (I think).
:)

Lafawnduh said:
She reminds me a bit of this girl from ''Ugly Betty'', America Ferrera (I think).
:)
She does! She looks like both America and Tatiana.

mariacris said:
Here's a link YouTube - xenia tchoumitcheva where xenia tchoumitcheva(???) it's talking about pierre, but i can't hear what she's saying.:bang: can anyone tell me what is she talking about?

she says that she is in love. She thinks that Pierre is her dream boy. (I don't understand what xenia says about her ex-boyfriend:) but she does not speak german very well even though she lives in switzerland) and then adds that Pierre is perfect;) . She hasn't met him yet but her friend knows him and has done some photos of him. Xenia says that she knows him only from mass media. She wants to meet him because she is ... young:lol: and because miss has more men in the house :lol:

well, maybe she is sweet, but she seems to be a bit stupid, because of what she said (I don't mean the fact that she's in love with Pierre cause in that case she is absolutely right)...

Last edited:
Ola said:
she says that she is in love. She thinks that Pierre is her dream boy. (I don't understand what xenia says about her ex-boyfriend:) but she does not speak german very well even though she lives in switzerland) and then adds that Pierre is perfect;) . She hasn't met him yet but her friend knows him and has done some photos of him. Xenia says that she knows him only from mass media. She wants to meet him because she is ... young:lol: and because miss has more men in the house :lol:

well, maybe she is sweet, but she seems to be a bit stupid, because of what she said (I don't mean the fact that she's in love with Pierre cause in that case she is absolutely right)...

Thanks a lot. Well Pierre is a hotie :wub: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom