Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 10 : Nov.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
talula said:
He's surpassing his brother in the looks department~

I bet he stands out even more if you'd meet him face to face! ;)

Pierre is much cuter. I don't like skinny guys, though. But he definitely has surpassed Andrea IMO!

If you think Pierre is hot now, you should see his older pictures when we was still wearing glasses. He had this 'geeky-hot' appeal :p

grim_lady said:
If you think Pierre is hot now, you should see his older pictures when we was still wearing glasses. He had this 'geeky-hot' appeal :p

Yes! He still is intellectual sexy, though! But true, more so with glasses!:lol:

Hey, has anyone heard about this?

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2259/200705201903245vx1.jpg

The caption says :

javascript:parent.sogskriv('©Andrea');parent.dbl()javascript:parent.sogskriv('Milano');parent.dbl() Andrea Di Tondo / LaPresse 19 - 05 - 07 Milan, Italiy Entertainment Pierre Casiraghi with one of his friends in via Montenapoleone, Milan In the image: Pierre Casiraghi makes a car accident with a parked motorbike

(scanpix.dk)

crisiñaki said:
Andrea Di Tondo / LaPresse 19 - 05 - 07 Milan, Italiy Entertainment Pierre Casiraghi with one of his friends in via Montenapoleone, Milan In the image: Pierre Casiraghi makes a car accident with a parked motorbike

(scanpix.dk)
that street is not via Montenapoleone which is one way, probably is in the center of Milan

More pics from his accident:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

And 2 new party pics:

Pierre Casiraghi, Andrea Sabrier and Shermine Sharivar De Grisogono party at the 60th Cannes Film Festival, Eden Rock, Antibes, France - 22 May 2007

1 2

These kids need to have a father and a mother who takes care of them!

He's wearing his pants low in that last picture sorta "hip hop style." I wonder if he likes that kind of music?

Regarding te accident, was Pierre on the bike or in the car?

biboquinhas said:
These kids need to have a father and a mother who takes care of them!
That would be good if they were children. These are young adults that are responsible for themselves.

Last edited:
According to Novella 2000 mag, Princess Caroline would be much worried about the life her son Pierre is leading in Milan: too many girls around him and too many excesses, especially in drinking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyLpSDDMDKw

Givenchy said:
^he lives in Milan? I thought he lived in Paris!
he attends school in Milan so its safe to assume he lives in Milan for the school year, then goes back to Paris or Monaco (or everywhere else) during the summer months!

Last edited:
25/05/2007 Cannes Pierre Casiraghi (son of princess Caroline of Monaco) enjoy the sea with a girlfriend and a group of friends in Hotel Eden Roc in Cap D`Àntibes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Givenchy said:
Paris, Milan and Monaco? Now I really envy him :censored:

Me too!
Oh, I also envy him on the fact that he's stayin in hotel in which Ocean's 13 cast is stayin!

OMG! The girl with him is Alice Dellal.

I think the blonde with pierre is alice dellal

I think she's a socialite/photographer (if I did my search right), thats all I could get out of Google.

she is daughter of Andrea Dellal, who used to be a brazilian top model who got married with a british millionaire named Guy Dellal, I've seen pics of Alice and her sister charlotte hanging with tatiana, eugenie, charlotte, cecile etc.. And I also read that her brother Alex Dellal kind of wanted to be with Charlotte Casiraghi on Testino's party that happened in paris, I read that on brazilian vogue RG, don't know if I believe though. An I also know that when Andrea came to Brazil on new years eve they spent midnight on a party together and went to restaurants and everything, this last Testino's party that happened on the copacabana palace was orgnized by Alice's mother, Andrea Dellal.. The Dellal family lives in london but they visit Brazil often.. but I'm surpried that shes with Pierre, I've a pic of her and Andrea together but I couldn't picture Alice and Pierre dating... I think her sister Charlotte is the prettiest of the family

acid_rain3075 said:
he attends school in Milan so its safe to assume he lives in Milan for the school year, then goes back to Paris or Monaco (or everywhere else) during the summer months!

I would surmise he speaks both French and Italian (since his father was Italian). Speaking of which, does anyone know if any of the Casiraghi children ever visit the Casiraghi kin in Italy very much or are they very much "Grimaldi" children?

Johana said:
she is daughter of Andrea Dellal, who used to be a brazilian top model who got married with a british millionaire named Guy Dellal, I've seen pics of Alice and her sister charlotte hanging with tatiana, eugenie, charlotte, cecile etc.. And I also read that her brother Alex Dellal kind of wanted to be with Charlotte Casiraghi on Testino's party that happened in paris, I read that on brazilian vogue RG, don't know if I believe though. An I also know that when Andrea came to Brazil on new years eve they spent midnight on a party together and went to restaurants and everything, this last Testino's party that happened on the copacabana palace was orgnized by Alice's mother, Andrea Dellal.. The Dellal family lives in london but they visit Brazil often.. but I'm surpried that shes with Pierre, I've a pic of her and Andrea together but I couldn't picture Alice and Pierre dating... I think her sister Charlotte is the prettiest of the family
i'm not sure if this is a allowed but can you find a picture? i think that will help!

^ She is a model, has appeared in Vogue UK a number of times. She also starred in a Burberry campaign and modeled for a lingerie brand.
The left side of her head is shaved, she is a bit of a wild child, you see, but I'm sure Pierre wouldn't like it any other way.

Here she is:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

credit: scanned from Vogue uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I wasn't going crazy! In the first pic I think, you can tell one side of her head is shaved. Gross!

Ani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom