Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 10 : Nov.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mariacris said:
Here's a link YouTube - xenia tchoumitcheva where xenia tchoumitcheva(???) it's talking about pierre, but i can't hear what she's saying.:bang: can anyone tell me what is she talking about?
do you mind me asking why she's talking about him in the first place? I mean, that whole video kinda makes her look like a pea-brained or something?

Scans for Pierre skiing and kissing a new blonde mystery girl in Verbier (Switzerland) From:CHI
1 2 3 4 5

OMG another one??:ohmy: He's changing the girls every month!!

mariacris said:
OMG another one??:ohmy: He's changing the girls every month!!

Every week!!! Wow, I wonder if Caroline ever meets any of them... yeah right!

Ani

The fact that he's with these different girls makes me worry about his health. Hopefully it's not a sexual thing with all of them. :ermm:

It's good to see what he's up to -even though he's been doing this for a very long while. :ROFLMAO:

runaway princess said:
It's good to see what he's up to -even though he's been doing this for a very long while. :ROFLMAO:

I totally agree with you , Do you guys think hes going to come to the Rose Ball ? Oh and by the way Why did he come with his mom to Africa and what did he do ?

It's cool to see him studying where Stefano had studied. Even though Stefano left the school before finishing, according to his online French biography, I suppose Pierre is planning to acquire the business acumen he needs to take over his father's companies. Maybe he'll work under Marco for several years as a right hand man, and then Marco will slowly pass on the keys to the kingdom.

What exactly was Stefano's company, and why does anyone thing Pierre has the wherewithal to run it (if it was more than a paper-pushing entitiy)?

kaffir said:
What exactly was Stefano's company, and why does anyone thing Pierre has the wherewithal to run it (if it was more than a paper-pushing entitiy)?

Stefano was involved in several companies, as stated in the French biography which I'm translating on my site (to English). I don't assume he will or has the "wherewithal" to run the Casiraghi companies. I just pointed out it would make sense if he joined his uncle's businesses, considering that he is working on an economics degree. I like to assume the best possibilities for everyone. I don't know Pierre, so I have no right saying that he is or isn't capable, but since I don't know him, I give him a chance and assume he is capable.:flowers:

I'm glad to see he's growing his hair out again. Dr Pierre and Mr Hyde, geez....

In the Novella pic you can see he's drinking a Heineken. It seems to be very popular with his Casiraghi cousins and Andrea. Just a pointless observation. The cousins take it a step further and buy Heineken in those big bottles, I don't remember the oz #, but they buy the biggest ones.

40 ounces (called '40s') in the USA. They're popular because in bottles, they can travel while providing a continuous alcoholic buzz. A lot of bars limit where "open" (no lid or top) containers of drinks can be and every state has a "no driving with open containers" law.

I'm not saying thats why Casiraghis buy them, its just typical of why the Americans of their age do.

Tosca said:
I'm amazed the DVINA disco is still existing. It used to be a place for the rich and famous back in the 80's;)
The Divina is actually one of the Bocconi students' favourites discos in this period. Actually it is quite bad, full of annoying people from southern Italy, but Pierre usually hangs out either there or at the Old Fashion club...

Lamyah said:
yes he is pretty, what I find interesting is how whenever Pierre is photographed, its with a different girl :lol:
:lol: he used to go out with a girl in his class which was REALLY weird... Se went to lesson with her skies (and he went with his skatebord) and was always hyper.. But I guess it's over now!

supernova said:
That is the image he is having in many weekly magazine in Italy every week, allthougt he is an ordinarylooking university student; having some fun with his friends just like a student of his age here in Italy, not less not more...
differently from the other Bocconi students though, Pierre rarely goes to class, and when he does, he goes with a bag that is slightly larger than a Jelly Bean. In class he always looks terribly annoyed and does rasta to his hair to the point which he drives his teacher totally mad at him, and then he leaves...

And when the time of exams arrives, he manages to get a nice 3 out of 30 and a 6 out of 30.. That is quite BAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trilly said:
The Divina is actually one of the Bocconi students' favourites discos in this period. Actually it is quite bad, full of annoying people from southern Italy, but Pierre usually hangs out either there or at the Old Fashion club...

:lol: he used to go out with a girl in his class which was REALLY weird... Se went to lesson with her skies (and he went with his skatebord) and was always hyper.. But I guess it's over now!

differently from the other Bocconi students though, Pierre rarely goes to class, and when he does, he goes with a bag that is slightly larger than a Jelly Bean. In class he always looks terribly annoyed and does rasta to his hair to the point which he drives his teacher totally mad at him, and then he leaves...

And when the time of exams arrives, he manages to get a nice 3 out of 30 and a 6 out of 30.. That is quite BAD!
how do you know all of this?

acid_rain3075 said:
how do you know all of this?
I told you I'm in Bocconi with him.. and some of my friends are his classmates!

Anyway... I still haven't talked about his looks. He would be a very good looking guy if he came to class like this..

http://www.imagebee.org/images/37161.jpg

but unluckily he tends to dress up this way only for important events (the photo was taken at Margherita Missoni's birthday party), when he comes to school he tries desperately to look "alternative" and go in the opposite direction. But this is only a way to try to stand out, which is pretty sad. He should stand out for his skills, not for his greesy hair which look as is the last time he washed was 3/4 months ago, for his very disappointing grades, and for yelling as a drunkard in the middle of the corridors ecc. ecc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trilly, a source of mine, who's reading economics at Bocconi uni, told me the same.

Just a little reminder, the forum language is english.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Trilly said:
I told you I'm in Bocconi with him.. and some of my friends are his classmates!

Anyway... I still haven't talked about his looks. He would be a very good looking guy if he came to class like this..

http://www.imagebee.org/images/37161.jpg

but unluckily he tends to dress up this way only for important events (the photo was taken at Margherita Missoni's birthday party), when he comes to school he tries desperately to look "alternative" and go in the opposite direction. But this is only a way to try to stand out, which is pretty sad. He should stand out for his skills, not for his greesy hair which look as is the last time he washed was 3/4 months ago, for his very disappointing grades, and for yelling as a drunkard in the middle of the corridors ecc. ecc.

does he pass his exams???

NO... In Italy them minimum mark to pass is 18... He got 3! Anyway in a few days we have the exams of our second term, i'll let you know how he does (if he does any at all!)

Trilly said:
NO... In Italy them minimum mark to pass is 18... He got 3! Anyway in a few days we have the exams of our second term, i'll let you know how he does (if he does any at all!)

thanks!!! and let us know. is this his first university year?

brother said:
thanks!!! and let us know. is this his first university year?

yes... he is taking a course taught in english called "bachelor of international economics and management" and lives in an apartment in Brera (one of the most exclusive places in Milan) because his mother wants him to live as a "normal" student... My friends also told me that a few weeks ago he oranised a party at his place and there were even some girls stripping!

covdm said:
very nice pics in novella, but the 1st pic doesn't show up fully.
at least for me i can see only the top of it.
is it just me or is something wrong wt the file?
btw thanks for these pics.

In that pic Trilly posted he reminds me of an friend of mine in NYC. Same lanky, cool, relaxed style. I wish he would behave more like Jamie too, responsible and ethical and everything. I think the "he's young" excuse is hollow. It would be so nice to see him make mature choices. It makes me sad to see him wasting his youth on parties and the cheap thrills. It doesn't lead anywhere. But I've done with my preaching on the subject. Anyway, he does look good in that pic, and I wish he would look like that more. It's a much brighter side of Pierre than the drunken one, in my opinion.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I think the "he's young" excuse is hollow. It would be so nice to see him make mature choices. It makes me sad to see him wasting his youth on parties and the cheap thrills. It doesn't lead anywhere.. Anyway, he does look good in that pic, and I wish he would look like that more. It's a much brighter side of Pierre than the drunken one, in my opinion.

I totally agree with you, it doesn't lead anywhere especially for someone like him who is always at the centre of the massmedia attention, in this way he is just playing their game... On one hand it's funny to see a prince acting in this "rebellious" way because he is totally different from the idea we have of a prince, and it certainly makes him more attracting. On the other hand when it comes to judgements, if we compare him to Prince William, there actually is no competition...

I just think the drunken rebel playboy image is so overrated from the media portraying young royals. What makes that kind of image better than a responsible, groomed, mature young man/woman who works hard, studies hard, and enjoys classy, cultural things rather than smelly, sweaty parties? Why is that boring? I enjoy these kinds of things, don't find them boring at all. I don't find "books" boring either. To me, a great book is of much greater value than a noisy, annoying party. But I guess only a "boring" person like me would feel like that.

Whatever, Pierre is who he is. I'm sorry for being harsh. I just get fed up with these things. The media acts like it's ideal or something to whoop it up and be drunk and dating models all the time. But I don't understand what is supposed to be "great" about it. It looks vapid to me, just an empty lifestyle of wasted excess.

All he has to do is look at his mother. Princess Caroline, today, is a successful, brilliant woman. When she was young, she gave in to some excesses that might be interpreted as unhealthy, but it did not last and she was still very young when she finally settled down with Stefano to raise a family. The thing is, Princess Caroline was never "flighty" (as Pierre is) about her relationships even in her "wild" years. She had serious relationships even then. And I'll bet she would not change any of it for the world. And Pierre can also look at his brother, who has been serious with one woman for many years now, and before Tatiana, was serious about another. And Charlotte and Felix, no elaboration needed there. But Pierre, he doesn't seem to take anything seriously. I have a major problem with that kind of attitude. It offends me. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. His behavior is just offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom