Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 10 : Nov.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the same, she seems to love pierre but he know that the most people around him is interested only to his position and money.even if she seems a good girl and beautiful.i hope they back to be friend

Alice Dellal seems really into Pierre (not that I can blame her, I can't, because he's hot) but is it just me or does he seem to you guys bored around her? He doesn't seem as into her as he seems with the "others". Conversely, I think the opposite of Char and Alex. I think Char is very into Alice's bro!
;)

Thanks for posting the interview; I have no doubts the Casiraghi feel very cautious with people they meet...this girl says they are friends but she lost no time to go and talk about him in a magazine. And according to her there are girls who enrolled in Bocconi just cause Pierre is there!!!

Anyway, (for non italians) she says Pierre parties, but is always on time in class, and that he spends most of his evenings at home with friends watching a movie; he is very protective of his sister and adores his brother and he got 27/30 at private law (a very very tough exam; he did extremely well! This is for those who were quick to say he's not studying). He thinks Italy is a little "proviniciale" (means closed, not so cosmopolitan) but she loves it because it is his father's country.

Anyway, (for non italians) she says Pierre parties, but is always on time in class, and that he spends most of his evenings at home with friends watching a movie; he is very protective of his sister and adores his brother and he got 27/30 at private law (a very very tough exam; he did extremely well! This is for those who were quick to say he's not studying). He thinks Italy is a little "proviniciale" (means closed, not so cosmopolitan) but he loves it because it is his father's country.
His father would be proud to see that he is studying and making the grade. Stefano was very intelligent in a practical sense, but not a good student apparently, and did not even finish the degree at Bocconi. I think Stefano was restless soul and had no patience for academia. I admit that my impression of Pierre had me convinced that he is much like Stefano in that regard, but maybe it just motivates him, the idea that he can pick up and finish where his father left off. I suppose when a guy is used to Paris for his whole life, even Milan and every other place seems un-cosmopolitan. But it's great that he's getting a fresh experience.

grace but are you italian?your translation is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom