Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Prince Albert of Monaco and his nephew Pierre Casiraghi

------

Pierre Casiraghi and Russian ice skater Okasana Grichtchuk

Pierre, Thierry Rozier and Charlotte

04/25/2002

Valentine Pozzo di Boro and Pierre

----

04/27/2002

with Caroline 11/23/2002

with Valentine Pozzo di Borgo 01/26/2003

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,751
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,553
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,978
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,132
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,708
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4,821
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11,778
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,691
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,905
Again, thank you very much for the great photos, Josefine! Pierre is just darling and is Valentine Pozzo di Borgo cosying up to him? ;)

Yes, I was thinking the same thing Julia, that Valentine seems to like Pierre - even if it's just a little. ^_^ Thanks for posting the photos Josephine. :)

Can I ask who Valentine is? Is she someone from an important family in Monaco or Europe?

Valentine (Pozzo di Borgo) is Charlotte's best friend and is two (??) years her senior. Some distant relative of her's was an ambassador to Tsar Alexander's court.

Isn't Charlotte the spitting image of her mom? Very beautiful young lady.

Zara

Valentine's family own some hotel that the Gamaldi's use sometimes as well for parties and supposedly she's related to some italian count and i'm pretty sure she's 16 as well, same age as Charlotte.

11.jpg

i like this pic of him... it's old but i hope he doesn't get skinny like his sis and bro... :)

uhm pierre is already skinny :huh: so he don't need a diet or smoking :lol:

we've always seen him skinny... i hope he doesn't become any skinnier than that. :) i think he looks more handsome as he grows up. even more than andrea because andrea, i think, seriously needs a haircut to look neater! though i like his bohemian style!! :) :lol:

pierremonaco2003-13.jpg

pierremonaco2003-12.jpg

Originally posted by moby@Sep 14th, 2003 - 5:19 am
we've always seen him skinny... i hope he doesn't become any skinnier than that. :) i think he looks more handsome as he grows up. even more than andrea because andrea, i think, seriously needs a haircut to look neater! though i like his bohemian style!! :) :lol: 

I agree. I think in a few years time, Pierre will be much more handsome than his brother.

Polfoto 17-09-2003 Fontainebleau-France, 17/09/2003. Charlotte Casiraghi and her brother Pierre received a mail from Claude Auger who beated the Hungary Post World Record . He leaved Monaco 10 days ago standing up on two horses and reached Fontainebleau Castle.

Attachments

• siblings.jpg
    siblings.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 665
  • MO.jpg
    MO.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 701
  • pierre.jpg
    pierre.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 635
  • MO_a.jpg
    MO_a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 490
www.ibl.se - Pierre Casiraghi receives Pascal Aujard who has covered 1000 kilometers on horseback from the Palace of Monaco to deliver a letter from PrinceRainier to the princess. 09/17/2003. PrincessCharlotte makes first official apperance in Fontainebleau. © Alain Benainous / Gamma 744086

Attachments

• MO_pierre_500a.jpg
    MO_pierre_500a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,533
  • 744086_16.jpg
    744086_16.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,627
  • MO_caroline_family_500i.jpg
    MO_caroline_family_500i.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3,626
  • MO_caroline_family_500k.jpg
    MO_caroline_family_500k.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,354
  • MO_caroline_family_500j.jpg
    MO_caroline_family_500j.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,601
He's becoming gorgeous. I used to be an Andrea's fan, but now I'm becoming crazy about Pierre. And is it my impression or he is already taller than Andrea? And I think his body his developing, I think he'll be more athletic than Andrea, who's really skinny...

But if only he could do something with that mop of hair of his! :p Espescially in these last pictures, it seems so unruly and unkept! But maybe that's just my personal preference -- I don't like guys who have longer (and nicer) hair than me!

Pierre is definitely going to be a very handsome guy but that mop of hair needs a trim! :p It's a little too shaggy for me.

Originally posted by Julia@Sep 19th, 2003 - 2:08 pm
Pierre is definitely going to be a very handsome guy but that mop of hair needs a trim! :p It's a little too shaggy for me.
Tell me about it. My brother uses it just like pierre. I hate it. If he was ugly, I would understand, but why cover such a beautiful face and eyes? (I apply this to both of them, unfortunatly, well, fortunatly, because his my brother and I love him, he's gorgeous, the same age as Pierre, but he's becoming so... "wow, I'm so good", you know...)

i agree!! pierre's becoming a real hottie! though his hair's becoming like andrea's...he should trim it. :)

it semms that all threee of them is smoking I have seen pictures of Charlotte and Andrea to.....

Originally posted by ilie85@Sep 12th, 2003 - 8:05 am
uhm pierre is already skinny :huh: so he don't need a diet or smoking :lol:
eh :shock: ok he does smoke. who cares everybody in europe smokes. ;)

i like his pose and the way he carries himself, better than andrea. too bad his smoking and very young at that. but i definitely like his style! :heart: :heart:

I can't believe that Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre are already smokers! So with Princess Caroline and her husband..Let us just wait for Princess Alexandra and I hope she wouldn't follow their footsteps. It depends on her.

I revere their right to decide over diverse matters but smoking is perilous for someone’s health. No wonder they look skinny for smoking is maybe one of the factors. They are not really chain smokers but it can be a cause for controversies among the media..I hope not..

Does Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie smoke?

:huh:
:eek:

Oh no they smoke. What is the world coming to?

Seriously guys what is the big deal. They are human you know. There is nothing wrong with smoking. Just because they are part of the royal family dosen't mean they are going to do everything right. I say get over it.

Nothing wrong with smoking????? Your life must be rosy indeed, since you obviously ignore all surgeon generals warnings and new reports.

WHAt I was trying to say was that to revere means to respect their right over decision making especially on smoking.. Well it depends on them..Its not just the Royal Family who would be affected by the controversies but so with their health..Its just a matter of decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom