Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...

...followed your discussion...
Albert doesn't smoke...Stephanie does smoke...
Well, it is true that over here in Europe we don't see smoking as something that much serious....not as serious as the americans consider it to be.
I mean, everybody knows that it's not good for your healt...but we leave that decision to the people...
so everybody's free to have a smoke from time to time......(but remeber it damages your health!!! ;) )
Same with alcohol....if a European young man of 16 years has a beer for dinner or just to sit around with friends enjoying a beer ior glass of vine then this is nothing special here..it's nmal..and ok...

Michelle

pierre definitely dresses better than andrea! :)

sept 24 --

what is he up to???

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 549
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 469
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 453
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 403
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 455
hey, moby, how can you get to eastnews?
I saw new eastpics from pierre in a yahoo group (wich means that the quality is not very good) and I would like to see the originals
thanks

i can't actually. i just browse the net all over for the pics. :)

Originally posted by billabong+Oct 3rd, 2003 - 12:45 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billabong @ Oct 3rd, 2003 - 12:45 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Josefine@Sep 24th, 2003 - 10:01 am
how old is Pierre, has he been seen with a girlfriend
He was born in 1987 [/b][/quote]
thank you

pierre et andrea

and another one with andrea pierre and rainier

the scans are not of the best quality ( and i mixed up the names above the scans, but hopefully everyone knows what i mean :lol: )

Attachments

• naamloos3333.JPG
    naamloos3333.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 627
  • naamloos333333.JPG
    naamloos333333.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 658
September 03

Attachments

• Pierre.JPG
    Pierre.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 832
I think that in some pictures Pierre looks just like actor Ryan Phillippe. Especially the pictures posted earlier by Moby... They were on page 4, I assume.

I find both the Casiraghi boys to be really weedy, wimpy and unattractive. And what is with his HAIR? I'm surprised a bird hasn't tried to set up home in it and laid eggs.

Dude, you're rich. Buy a comb.

:angry: you ahe certainly a problem of sight!
pierre is beautiful!!!
i'm agree with you for andrea but pierre!!!!!i do not!!!!!
please what do you think about charlotte?

I find Pierre very charming and handsome, more than Andrea, who has a beautiful face but has lost some of his charm in the last couple of years. But I think they're both veru skinny, and neither Pierre or Andrea will be as handsome as their father, just my opinion, of course. I don't like the hair either, but it's the fashion for the teens now, I guess... My brother has it the same way, I hate it, but he won't cut it, most of his friends have it the same way. It covers his beautiful green eyes, just like pierre's hair cover's his blue eyes, and that's a shame. Like I say, it's a haircut for ugly boys, so that they can hide their faces better... lol just kidding. Bot it looks messy and well, sometimes even a bit dirty, or something like that...

I love this picture of Pierre... it's so awesome... I guess when Andrea got his car Pierre felt left out ;) :p

Attachments

• pierre2.JPG
    pierre2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 501
hi everyone who reaLLy knows Pierre and charlotte...
Pls tel me the biography of both..everything about them...espcially pierre...im just so curious...
thnx

Attachments

• INKE_t_01.jpg
    INKE_t_01.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 728
  • INKE_9030014.jpg
    INKE_9030014.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 667
  • INKE_9030027.jpg
    INKE_9030027.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 503
  • INKE_9030028.jpg
    INKE_9030028.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 436
Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 20th, 2003 - 7:51 pm
Pierre & Charlotte At Jumping of Barbizon
Does Charlotte look evil in that picture or WHAT?!?!

Kittencrews: Does Charlotte look evil in that picture or WHAT?!?!

Monte Carlo: I noticed that too. By the way, what was her score at Barbizon?

Pierre In Zurs, Austria
Photo By: Splash News And Picture Agency

Attachments

• Caroline_Zurs_08.thw
    10.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 21st, 2003 - 6:05 am
Kittencrews: Does Charlotte look evil in that picture or WHAT?!?!

Monte Carlo: I noticed that too. By the way, what was her score at Barbizon?
I think that was last September or so... it was probably the weekend she got 25th, 33rd, and the 38th.. and I'm thinking also 34th... but I'm not positive. It may not even be the right weekend.

I don't know much about Pierre, but for those who do follow the Monaco royals (and their offspring) closely, would you say that Pierre is a rather private individual? He seems to be the least photographed of his siblings. Even little Alexandra at her young age seems to be in more magazines than Pierre. Is he just camera shy or does he lead a very private, 'hidden' life?

Ladies, I dont see the big deal about Pierre, he is just rich and royale. I have even asked my sister what she thinks, and she said he was ugly. Im sorry its just those crowns in your eyes, he has little squinchy eyes and is really ugly, lol but its just my opinion. "He's nothing compared to William," my sister said. And he really isnt no prize, is he considered royal even? Now Charlotte on the other hand, wooooooo! She is really beautiful! I find her very attractive!! She's Catholic and William cant have her but I can, lol. Shes a beautiful girl. Ladies dont be offended about what I said about Pierre, Im a guy what do I know! PS> I have the same hairstyle now, but mine is a little neater and dark brown, it doesnt cover my eyes that much.

+Justin
Lord Williams

I don't think Pierre is ugly, but your sister is right when she says he's no comparison to William... but come on... he's not ugly!!!! That's my opinion. I think what most girls like about him is he is a "commoner" and they believe they have more of a chance with Pierre... where as William... HA HA no chance WHATSOEVER with him... you know

Ahhh, I think Pierre is a good comparison to william, they're both exceedingly attractive. Pierre is much more attractive than Andrea, though if Andrea got a hair cut, he's be right up there.

I nearly choked when I saw Pierre was only 16, he looks much older.

Merry Christmas everyone! As a girl, I think Pierre is a very handsome guy...im 19 (william is more in my age group :p) However, I think that he is hiding is beautiful features with all that shaggy hair..he needs to cut it (and maybe gain a few pounds), which he eventually will when he's older. If you look at older pics of him you can see that he has the ability to look extremely attractive..i think we should wait a couple of years and see!

I think he has a great bone structure, and an adorable smile ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture of Albert and Pierre is indeed very adorable. Thank you for sharing it sandee. And Pierre looks quite adorable in his little suit as well!

I would surely cry if he cut his hair. But I'm partial to shaggy hair. Though he is attractive with short hair....but I like the shaggy hair better.

it's all a matter of opinion of course. I think Pierre is waayy cuter & cooler than William. no offense to William fans but i've never understood the fuss about him either. I think he looks like ordinary and glaringly fair, and that he seems dull. he is more popular than pierre or andrea or all the young royals only because he wears a bigger crown than everybody else.
Pierre carries himself in a more confident way even though he's younger than Wills. and i like his style better than andrea's.
how could anybody think pierre's ugly??? (esp in these pics)
pierremonaco2003-13.jpg

pierremonaco2003-12.jpg

Pierre is a very goodlooking guy, and he looks so much like his father in that second pic you posted moby ;) I think that people need to look at pierre's age compared to william..william is gorgeous but he wasn't 'as' goodlooking as he is now when he was pierre's age..i think Pierre will be a major heart throb just like Wills in a couple of years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom