Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering what is the language Pierre is thinking with. He must speak in Italian with Bea, in French with his Grimaldi family. But what is his real mother-tongue? Good that he is bilingual! I think being in a relationship with Bea must have helped him a lot improving his Italian.
His first language is French I would say - he was brought up in a French speaking family and all of his pre-university education was in French. Obviously, he and Andrea and Charlotte have been exposed considerably to Italian - and all of them speak very good English.

Ita, :)

But then of course the Grimaldi children were raised bilingual (American mother, French father). Btw, I personally prefer Princess Caroline's English accent. It sounds so proper, same as Charlotte's, lol. :D Then again she did attend an English boarding school, so no surprise there. ;)

I've heard rumours over the decades that Princess Caroline is fluent in more than 2 languages, but Pierre is the only one that I've seen demonstrate he *is* fluent in more than 2. I don't know about the rest of the kids nor their cousins, et al, only Pierre. :) He is the epitome of a Renaissance Man. :)^)

It's more than a rumor. I have actually seen and heard Caroline on youtube speaking flawless French, German and English. And she is fluent in Spanish and Italian as well.:)

I am wondering what is the language Pierre is thinking with. He must speak in Italian with Bea, in French with his Grimaldi family. But what is his real mother-tongue? Good that he is bilingual! I think being in a relationship with Bea must have helped him a lot improving his Italian.

I doubt it was necessary for Bea to help him improve his Italian. Pierre grew up in a tri-lingual family and they all speak perfect English, French and Italian. I believe Caroline made a point of having her children spend lots of time in Italy with their late father's family. And the Grimaldi's apparently speak French and English at home just because of who their mother was. While Albert stutters a bit, his English is without any accent as is the case with Caroline and Stephanie. A few years ago, I heard an interview with Charlotte and she also has accent-less English. They do spend time with their American cousins/aunts/uncles so that's not strange at all.

Princess Caroline is supposed to speak English and French of course, but also Italian, German and Spanish. I never heard her in Spanish or Italian just once in German.
From the Casiraghis the most fluent in Italian is Pierre but this is normal because he studied at Boconi he spent I think at least 2 years in Italy. So it is normal to speak fluently. I don't know about the other's capability in Italian, Charlotte goes very often in Italy she also had an Italian boyfriend, she should speak unless she never tries.
Andrea we don't know. But he is the closest to the Casiraghi family, grandma etc. Andrea could also speak Spanish. Because of Tatiana's roots and I think they spent a year in Barcelona.
Out of these languages I don't speak the trio speaks another language.
As per Alexandra she speaks English and French, but does she speak German ? She should because of her roots.

Princess Caroline took A-levels in various languages including Spanish. Caroline, Albert and Stéphanie all speak Italian from fairly well to fluently.

Charlotte once said she understood Italian extremely well but was shy about speaking it - that was before she was with Lamberto and lived in Rome for a few months.

Thanks @Florestane. It makes sense.
I didn't know about Stéphanie's skill in Italian.
Albert speak also the Monegask language. I don't know about his sisters.

Last edited:
Thanks, Leslie Mae and Florestane!

They are very lucky and also talented, when it comes to languages. Especially Pierre, because we also have the proof about it.
And, according to Priyanka's above post, he seems to be a very good businessman as well!

Pierre Casiraghi on board the Malizia on Day 1 of the 36th Copa del Rey Mapfre Sailing Cup in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.

PPE Agency

Have Pierre and Beatrice baptized their baby son yet? Did it take place in Monaco or in Italy?

He attended last year's race and met Felipe at the award ceremony. But he and Beatrice were not invited to Marivent.

I think Pierre and Beatrice can still be on friendly terms with the SRF and not be invited to the Marivent because after all, it's a private summer holiday for the SRF, and IIRC they usually spend it by themselves without friends.

Have Pierre and Beatrice baptized their baby son yet? Did it take place in Monaco or in Italy?

It would be very nice if they baptized baby Stefano in Pierre's or Stefano's birthday (8 or 5 September).

Pierre Casiraghi leaving the Copa del Rey at Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Lovely summer dress...Beatrice looks amazing!?

She is always so beautiful and elegant!! And what a body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom