Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

For the first time seeing how some posters here find her contradictory. She comes off very pretentious.

“I'm a reporter, and I have the salary of a reporter. I'm not going to put half of my salary into a pair of shoes.”

Are you kidding me? How do you explain your closet full of designer wear?:ROFLMAO:

Her designer duds are borrowed then, even so that's a silly comment.

It is indeed a silly comment. I understand that designer things can be loaned, but that sort of access is only possible to people with her connections in the first place. She makes it sound like she`s being practical about her finances by not spending on shoes when the truth is, because of who she is, she`s in the enviable position of not needing to spend on designer stuff because those designers loan them out to her.

Last edited:
It is indeed a silly comment. I understand that designer things can be loaned, but that sort of access is only possible to people with her connections in the first place. She makes it sound like she`s being practical about her finances by not spending on shoes when the truth is, because of who she is, she`s in the enviable position of not needing to spend on designer stuff because those designers loan them out to her.

By mentioning Zara's shoes and this kind of outfit, I think she would like to advertise those brands. It could be a very good income for her. Many celebrities wear clothes and they are paid for this

Reperter salary ?:lol: Oh please, as we believe her. Most likely she gets income from all her family properties and funds.

Have we EVER seen her wearing Zara? She wore a 40k Valentino dress for the baptism of the princely twins alone even before she became a "princess".

:previous:

For the first time seeing how some posters here find her contradictory. She comes off very pretentious.

“I'm a reporter, and I have the salary of a reporter. I'm not going to put half of my salary into a pair of shoes.”

Are you kidding me? How do you explain your closet full of designer wear?:ROFLMAO:
That comment she made will haunt her forever. Major faux par.

That comment she made will haunt her forever. Major faux par.

Disagree. She might say the truth. Girls of this social levels receive tons of designer clothes just to wear it for promotion.
And do not forget that she is Italian. Italian chic has the ability, the only in the world to mix expensive things with low budget and to make the whole appearance look like haute couture.
Only Italians can do that.

Donna Beatrice may indeed have said the truth. Her family is extremely well-connected with the whole Italian couture industry as her mother is a Countess Marzotto.

The Marzottos own an Italian textile empire, known for the excellency of the fabrics and weaves it has been producing and using for centuries. The family also owns world class couture houses themselves, like Hugo Boss and Valentino (this was transferred to an fund in Qatar in 2013).

They also own industries all over Italy specialized in high-quality textile production, wool manufacturing, silk, linen and other weaves. The name Marzotto may be unknown to general public, but their name is a guarantee, a symbol of the highest-quality of weaves and materials, known and used by fashion houses, designers, furniture makers, restorators, etc. all over the world.

It is not at all unlikely that Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gianfranco Ferré, Emilio Pucci, Bottega Veneta, etc. send no bill, or a VERY reduced bill, to their most important supplier of the best textiles in the world, made in Italy.

Have we EVER seen her wearing Zara? She wore a 40k Valentino dress for the baptism of the princely twins alone even before she became a "princess".

Her mother's family, the Counts Marzotto owned Valentino. In 2013 the majority of stocks went from private ownership into an investment fund formally established in Qatar but the Marzottos remain shareholders. Maison Hugo Boss, which was in the same group as Maison Valentino, was left out of this transfer and remained in Marzotto hands. We may assume Donna Beatrice will have recieved her Valentino couture for a very friendly price...

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mother's family, the Counts Marzotto owned Valentino. In 2013 the majority of stocks went from private ownership into an investment fund formally established in Qatar but the Marzottos remain shareholders. Maison Hugo Boss, which was in the same group as Maison Valentino, was left out of this transfer and remained in Marzotto hands. We may assume Donna Beatrice will have recieved her Valentino couture for a very friendly price...

Still, it does not cost what a Zara dress would cost. And neither would her Armani gowns. Saying that she doesn't spend her "reporter's salary" on clothes is just weird and nonsensical.

Still, it does not cost what a Zara dress would cost. And neither would her Armani gowns. Saying that she doesn't spend her "reporter's salary" on clothes is just weird and nonsensical.

Maybe the Zara dress is more expensive (and of less quality) compared to the Valentino for free... For her Valentino is the same as the Hilton hotels for Paris Hilton... Just papa's or mama's business...

Last edited:
Disagree. She might say the truth. Girls of this social levels receive tons of designer clothes just to wear it for promotion.
And do not forget that she is Italian. Italian chic has the ability, the only in the world to mix expensive things with low budget and to make the whole appearance look like haute couture.
Only Italians can do that.

Well, I am 100% Italian ( even if living in Spain ) and I can assure that if you don't have a ton of money you cannot access that level of dresses and clothes. The expensive stuff, I mean.
It's nice to mix things, but please, let's be honest and say the truth: she does not live on her salary and has means ( financial means ) that can make her live THAT kind of life.

Last edited:

I'm sure she didn't pay a single euro for any of her Valentino, Armani or Galli gowns. Fashion houses must die to have her wearing any of their dresses on this kind of events. They will probably be more than willing to pay her for it.

She is probably saying the truth about the clothes.

She's lying, thought, when she says that she lives on a reporter's salary. That's simply stupid. No reporter could lead the live she leads. I believe that she has a reporter's salary. But she also has her family money and connections, her husband's money and Monaco's money.

I wonder if she really knows what living on a reporter's budget means. For someone who want to make documentaries on human rights issues, she seems very disconnected from real life.

I wonder if she really knows what living on a reporter's budget means. For someone who want to make documentaries on human rights issues, she seems very disconnected from real life.

When I told you this, basing my judgements on the interviews she'd released for the TV, most of you treated me very badly.... Now all chickens are coming home to roost... :whistling:

The Marzottos own an Italian textile empire, known for the excellency of the fabrics and weaves it has been producing and using for centuries. The family also owns world class couture houses themselves, like Hugo Boss and Valentino (this was transferred to an fund in Qatar in 2013).

They also own industries all over Italy specialized in high-quality textile production, wool manufacturing, silk, linen and other weaves. The name Marzotto may be unknown to general public, but their name is a guarantee, a symbol of the highest-quality of weaves and materials, known and used by fashion houses, designers, furniture makers, restorators, etc. all over the world.

It is not at all unlikely that Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gianfranco Ferré, Emilio Pucci, Bottega Veneta, etc. send no bill, or a VERY reduced bill, to their most important supplier of the best textiles in the world, made in Italy.

My husband worked in a textile machine manufacturing company, which sold in many countries around the world, including China, Japan, India, U.S.A a.s.o, so I guess he knows well what he's talking about. He also happened to work with the Marzotto company, and said they were the most unfair customers he'd ever known; apart from this the Martzotto's are doing to the Italian textile industry what Fiat is doing with the Italian car industry, when absorbed and destroyed the Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth to name but few.

And please, she's now la sciura Bice Casiraghi. None of the Borromeo sisters can be styled as 'Donna' , since their father married a commoner, thus loosing his prerogatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband worked in a textile machine manufacturing company, which sold in many countries around the world, including China, Japan, India, U.S.A a.s.o, so I guess he knows well what he's talking about. He also happened to work with the Marzotto company, and said they were the most unfair customers he'd ever known; apart from this the Martzotto's are doing to the Italian textile industry what Fiat is doing with the Italian car industry, when absorbed and destroyed the Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth to name but few.

And please, she's now la sciura Bice Casiraghi. None of the Borromeo sisters can be styled as 'Donna' , since their father married a commoner, thus loosing his prerogatives.

Destroying Italian car industry? I see Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Fiat all around. Without mighty Fiat the two smaller brands could have gone like Saab, Rover or Chrysler: disappear completely...

The form of address of a nobleman's daughter is Donna. And you say Beatrice is no daughter from Count Borromeo and Countess Marzotto?

When I told you this, basing my judgements on the interviews she'd released for the TV, most of you treated me very badly.... Now all chickens are coming home to roost... :whistling:

I don't get all that bad taste boasting. Yes, I find Beatrice contradictory on that interview. I still don't agree with 99% of your opinions.

If you start into this contradiction discussion, all rich royal or not, ladies, trying to fight poverty during the day, and wearing tiara and ballgown in the night, are contradictory. This is a very long discussion, going much far than any antipathy against Beatrice

I don't mind what Beatrice says now. She has claimed many silly things for ages, and I think italian people in general are used to it by now and don't take her too seriously.:lol:

Destroying Italian car industry? I see Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Fiat all around. Without mighty Fiat the two smaller brands could have gone like Saab, Rover or Chrysler: disappear completely...

The form of address of a nobleman's daughter is Donna. And you say Beatrice is no daughter from Count Borromeo and Countess Marzotto?

Beatrice Borromeo is just, Beatrice Borromeo. According to Italian laws, being born out of wedlock doesn't entitle her to use any noble titles.
Her sisters, on the other hands, are Countesses.

It is very interesting that despite that Italy is not a kingdom any more and if I'm not wrong the descendant of their last king was not allowed to go to Italy for more than 40 years, they still have laws how to call the daughter of a noble. I understand that aristocracy has rules, but laws?

When I told you this, basing my judgements on the interviews she'd released for the TV, most of you treated me very badly.... Now all chickens are coming home to roost… :whistling:

I think your opinion of her is always negative and you find faults with everything she does. Beatrice, like everyone else, has bad personality traits, but that doesn't mean she is a bad person. After all, as far as I'm aware, we don't even know her.

It's clear that people will criticize her when it is necessary, but in your case, it's the lack of objectivity that makes people discount your views because you read like you are on a crusade to make everyone dislike her. IMO, of course.

It is very interesting that despite that Italy is not a kingdom any more and if I'm not wrong the descendant of their last king was not allowed to go to Italy for more than 40 years, they still have laws how to call the daughter of a noble. I understand that aristocracy has rules, but laws?

Good point. They may be "traditions" or "traditional rules" but I can't believe they are "laws".

Last edited:
Not easy for Andrea , Charlotte , Pierre and Beatrice to find their way since there are Heirs in Monaco.

They are Casigharis, no royals but jetsetters.

Only Princess Alexandra of Hannover is interesting to me !

Not easy for Andrea , Charlotte , Pierre and Beatrice to find their way since there are Heirs in Monaco.

They are Casigharis, no royals but jetsetters.

Only Princess Alexandra of Hannover is interesting to me !

Princess Charlotte's birthright however does not give her precedence over her three Casiraghi siblings. And we can not be too precize: Albert himself was born by an American actress. His grandmother was born by an cabaret artiste and was retroactively created a "Grimaldi" (read: Goyon) but saved the downward spiral by marrying a "normal" partner for someone in her position (Pierre comte de Polignac). All by all the monegasques, once the risée of royal Europe, paved the way for unmarried mom Mette-Marit, divorcée Letizia and fitness-instructor Daniel. The Grimaldi's were absolute outcasts because of their mésalliances but see... the Casiraghi-Santo Domingo and Casiraghi-Borromeo alliances seem more befitting than an Argentine minister's daughter becoming Queen of the Netherlands, right in the footsteps of Russian grand duchesses, British Princesses and Prussian royals...

You mean Alexandra, she is "sang bleu" and Royal Highness.

Princess Charlotte's birthright however does not give her precedence over her three Casiraghi siblings. And we can not be too precize: Albert himself was born by an American actress. His grandmother was born by an cabaret artiste and was retroactively created a "Grimaldi" (read: Goyon) but saved the downward spiral by marrying a "normal" partner for someone in her position (Pierre comte de Polignac). All by all the monegasques, once the risée of royal Europe, paved the way for unmarried mom Mette-Marit, divorcée Letizia and fitness-instructor Daniel. The Grimaldi's were absolute outcasts because of their mésalliances but see... the Casiraghi-Santo Domingo and Casiraghi-Borromeo alliances seem more befitting than an Argentine minister's daughter becoming Queen of the Netherlands, right in the footsteps of Russian grand duchesses, British Princesses and Prussian royals...

I assume you mean Princess Alexandra, as Charlotte is a Cassiraghi. And yes, she does have a higher status then her siblings. Not simply her title. Even if Caroline's children had been titled princess and princes of Monaco, they would have been HSH like their mother. Alexandra because of her father is a HRH. In royal circles, HRH takes precedence over HSH, when at same rank (HSH head of state would be higher than a HRH who isn't).

Duc of Pair, the future queen of Spain and her children will have the blood of a communist taxidriver in their veins, the future queen of Netherlands will have the blood of a argentine minister in her veins , the minister belonged to a dictature government, the future queen of Norway and her children will have the blood of a unmarried commoner wife in their veins, the princely family was early in the times and it is why the family has still reigned since 700 hundreds years , there are no more the big dynasties Habsbourg, the Hohenzollern, the Romanov, the kingdoms of Italia, of Greece, of Romania, of Yougoslavia are no more here. and it is well that there are new blood in the veins of the Queens and Kings of Spain, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden. there is no more hemophily or other deseases because of the weddings between cousins.

Princess Alexandra has higher status than her siblings Casiraghi who are not titled.
But in Monaco she comes after Prince Albert, princess Charlene and their children.
In the royal announces, the announce begins as LL AA SS Prince Albert and Princess charlene , HRH princess Caroline of Hanovre and SAS princess Stéphanie.

During the national fest at the prise d'Armes, there are the princely couple first and two steps after on the same line there are Princess caroline, Princess Stéphanie , prince Alexandra of Hanover and the children of the Princess caroline and two steps after there are the children of Princess Antoinette on an another line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom