Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I award him most beautiful member of a royal/princely/noble (and whatever else kind of family included in these forums) ever! :D?

Pierre does look very handsome indeed - I've always found him to be the most good looking male member of the family.

WOW indeed...I've read from someone who has seen him in person that he is not that goodlooking, but if that's the case he has a lot in common with many models. Very photogenic and beautiful on camera.;)

When they were children I was convinced that only Andrea and Charlotte would fly the beauty banner in the family and that poor Pierre would be the ugly duckling.:ermm:

I was wrong, quite wrong wasn't I? Pierre has far surpassed his big brother!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The book Albert II de Monaco, l’homme et le le prince mentions a christening of one of Caroline’s grandchildren in the chapel of the Castle of Marchais.

I think it must be Stefano’s as the book was published before Max and Francesco were born and we saw pictures of the christenings of the three eldest grandchildren.

The book Albert II de Monaco, l’homme et le le prince mentions a christening of one of Caroline’s grandchildren in the chapel of the Castle of Marchais.

I think it must be Stefano’s as the book was published before Max and Francesco were born and we saw pictures of the christenings of the three eldest grandchildren.

I agree. Raphael was baptized in the Palatine Chapel of the Grimaldi Palace, Sasha was baptized in Switzerland the day before his parents' church wedding ceremony, and if memory serves India was also baptized outside of the Principality.

Anyway, I do wish we could see more pictures...I love the Castle of Marchais. It is ancient but truly magnificent.?

and if memory serves India was also baptized outside of the Principality.

India was baptized in Monaco. The ceremony took place at La Chapelle de la Miséricorde (Chapel of Mercy) in Monaco in summer 2015 :flowers:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom