Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad the report wasn't true; I was worried for Beatrice and the little one. And I did think that it was strange that a magazine had announced it before Caroline, since she announced Stefano's birth, as another poster pointed out.

Congratulations to the family and big brother Stefano (and glad the rumours earlier in this thread about the birth a month ago weren't true :flowers: )

Congratulations to parents, big brother and grandparents!

Welcome baby Francesco!

I wonder in honor of whom he got this name? Pope Francis?

Last edited:
Congratulations to Pierre and Beatrice on the birth of Francesco Carlo Albert now 10th in line!

I wonder if we will ever see a glimpse of the baby, or will the parents hide him as they have been doing with little Stefano...
Anyway... congratulations to the family!!!

Congratulations to the family!

Fantastic news!

Congrats to the family! Good that the report about her going a month early into labour has been false.

I love it...FRANCIS ALBERT was also the name of another famous Italian with the surname of SINATRA!?;)

Lovely news, so many new Casiraghis! India has five boys to play with! :D

I like that the official birth announcements now include the name. I suppose it started with Maximilian. I hope it continues for Charlotte's baby.

What is with the Princely Palace always making baby announcements from the grandmothers only?? Beatrice has a father!

When Charlotte's baby comes, it will be also from grandmothers only.

When Charlotte's baby comes, it will be also from grandmothers only.

Yes, I remember the same with Raphael, but is there a particular reason for it? A custom I'm not aware of?

I love it...FRANCIS ALBERT was also the name of another famous Italian with the surname of SINATRA!?;)

Sinatra was an American of Italian descent, but he wasn' t Italian.;)

Anyway should they have a third baby boy, what names would he receive? Carlo Carlo Carlo? :lol:

Yes, I remember the same with Raphael, but is there a particular reason for it? A custom I'm not aware of?
I don't really see why the palace should make an official announcement for Casiraghis new born. They are not titled and since now Pcs Albert has the twins, they are quite far in the succession line, I think the grandmothers statement is a funny way to half officially handle the case. Also please correct if I'm wrong, this started with Rafael, I'm not sure if for Sacha and India it was handled the same way. At least the babies names were not announced. Especially for Sacha we guessed it

Last edited:
Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 17: January 2016 -

With all of Andrea’s children it was Caroline and Tatiana’s mum announcing. Those children don’t have grandfathers.

With Raphaël it was Charlotte and Gad announcing the birth and they added that the grandmothers were doing fine.

With Pierre’s sons the announcement was made out of Caroline’s and Paola Marzotto’s name.

Only with Raphaël, Maximilian and Francesco the name was in the official announcement.

So the don’t seem to have a template for announcing the births of Carolines grandchildren.

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Caroline with all her grandchildren together?

Last edited:
Thanks @cdm. Yes it would be nice to see Caroline with all her grandkids. Also India with "her" little men.

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Caroline with all her grandchildren together?

It would be lovely, but we have to wait fot that till the birth of Charlotte's baby:flowers:
And it definitely will not be Caroline's last grandchild (although we will have to wait a bit for Alexandra's children to come; if she follows the family tradition, we may expect her maternity debut in 2026).

Last edited:
Congratulations to the family and welcome to the world little Francesco! Little Max has a playmate ?
I like Biri's suggestion of Francesco being after Pope Francis. The Monegasque children have all been nicely named!

Pupils of the Ecole des Révoires visited the Yacht Club of Monaco yesterday, June 1, to learn about the Monaco Globe Series and to meet Pierre and Boris Herrmann, co-skippers of Malizia, who will participate in the Monaco Globe Series:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Andrea and Stefano nearly never show their Children on FB or other . Bravo

:previous:

You mean Andrea and Pierre :flowers:

Of course it's a pity for all royal watchers, but it's the right and better decision for the family - you are right! ?

:previous:

Not one we know of. It is possible that he has a private account but it's not publicly known.

Does someone know what date did Beatrice give birth?
In the last pictures she looks so energetic again, that is really good!

Does someone know what date did Beatrice give birth?
In the last pictures she looks so energetic again, that is really good!

Little Francesco Casiraghi turns two weeks today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom