Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre Casiraghi on the Rolex Fastnet Race 2017

Absolutely handsome and adorable.
And perfect trilingual, or more....

OMG, I'm so glad Pierre didn't look like that when I was a teenager, or I'd have had a massive crush. (Teen Andrea did it for me though ?)

He is totally Hollywood quality kind of pretty.

Good grief...is it possible for a couple to be too beautiful? The Casi-Borromeo's are aristocrats, but they look like Federico Fellini movie stars!:whistling::ohmy:

:previous:

The IMCOA 60’ Malizia II (MON) ended the Palermo-Montecarlo 2017 race by reaching the finishing line today in 2nd position. Pierre received the crew in Monaco:

:previous:I've said this so many times that I must sound like a parrot but they are a truly stunning couple!:whistling:

Even though the dress is not something I would wear, it suit Bea amazingly nice! And I like her new haircut as well!

Nice pictures!!
Does anyone know what Beatrice said in Venice Festival? As far as I understood from the pictures, she represented Naomi Campbell!?

Nice pictures!!
Does anyone know what Beatrice said in Venice Festival? As far as I understood from the pictures, she represented Naomi Campbell!?

No, she didn't represent her. Naomi was among the celebrities that attended that event. It was Naomi, who had spoken about Franca Sozzani at the Italian TV, not Beatrice. Apparently since she's become a member of the Princely family she's kept her mouth well shut, which isn't that bad...:whistling:

Last edited:
No, she didn't represent her. Naomi was among the celebrities that attended that event. It was Naomi, who had spoken about Franca Sozzani at the Italian TV, not Beatrice. Apparently since she's become a member of the Princely family she's kept her mouth well shut, which isn't that bad...:whistling:

Maybe Beatrice spoke about Franca Sozzani in the Festival. Perhaps Beatrice knew Sozzani very well because she used to work as a model and I think that her mother family had a fashion entreprise.
As I also can see from the pics, at the dinner Beatrice and Pierre sat in the same table with Colin Firth and they all seem very comfortably with each other.

Has Stefano ever been baptized?

After his mother's announcing her atheism with great fanfare everywhere in the media, I woulnd't be surprised if they don't.

Last edited:
Maybe Beatrice spoke about Franca Sozzani in the Festival. Perhaps Beatrice knew Sozzani very well because she used to work as a model and I think that her mother family had a fashion entreprise.
As I also can see from the pics, at the dinner Beatrice and Pierre sat in the same table with Colin Firth and they all seem very comfortably with each other.

The press didn't mention whether Bea had spoken at the Festival. I don't think so. Beatrice also dated Sozzani's son before meeting Pierre.

After his mother's announcing her atheism with great fanfare everywhere in the media, I woulnd't be surprised if they don't.

But they had a Roman Catholic wedding, didn't they?

Lots of folks are cultural Catholics...they go thru the expected events (baptism etc) but don't really practice.

LaRae

Are not there more photos of Pierre's birthday party?

Lovely couple, lovely and beautiful sisters.
I wonder what has Beatrice in her head. Seams nice.

Being Pierre part of the Princely Family, with his wife they will baptize STEFANO. I think she can overcome her atheism, as she did with the religious marriage.

Last edited:
And besides, the Roman Catholic wedding obliges the spouses to raise their potential children in the Roman Catholic faith.

Part of the marriage vows (the priest asking) in the Roman Catholic Church sounds like that:
"Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom