Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Béatrice entered the Monaco princely family and I think she will follow the same method like Princess Caroline. Systematically attacking all paparazzi pictures. Princess Caroline is doing that for the last more than twenty years.
For me is a hopeless fight but it is their opinion.
As for the core point, if Pierre cheated her is not funny. Is a sad moment especially for a newly wed and if for those who do not like her it is not delicate to laugh about..

:previous:I agree fandesacs.

But if the photos are innocent ones showing Pierre with a friend or relative why become upset?

I find it difficult to believe that Pierre is stupid enough to publically cavort with another woman while he is still a virtual honeymooner.:eek:

And yes, Beatrice needs to understand that this is the 21st century, not the world of the Middle Ages-Renaissance where her ancestors commanded the kind of power she apparently thinks she still has!:cool:

I'm trying to understand the photos one of them appears to be a man or woman with fake bust and wig or am I seeing it wrong I am looking at them on my phone ? All a bit weird for a newly wed anyway

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The man with fake bust and wig is just Pierre enjoying a night out with friends.

The man with fake bust and wig is just Pierre enjoying a night out with friends.

Thanks for that I couldn't see what it was meant to be.
To each their own I suppose
I would think that was strange behavior for a newlywed

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

To be honest, Caroline's children don't matter anymore in the grand scheme of things. Jaques and Gabriella are the future of Monaco now and I think as they get older the press won't bother with Caroline's family. Even now, if they wanted to, Pierre and his siblings could shun the limelight as Stephanie's children do but they don't seem to want to do that so you can't have your cake and eat it I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice Borromeo scrive a Dagospia: "Violi la mia privacy, non pubblicare le mie foto e quelle di Pierre Casiraghi" - Personaggi - Libero Quotidiano

Beatrice is furious and wrote a letter against the publication of photos of the weekly Who portraying her husband having fun with a blonde

Why was HER privacy violated?
Seriously, if he was my husband and he was pictured while having an innocent drunken night out with friends I'd let him know what I think of it and that's it. I'd certainly not blame the paps.
But if there was cheating involved so shortly after marriage, I guess there are more pressing issues than these photos.
Casiraghi means scandal, Beatrice should get used to it. Asking to remove these pictures is a joke.
And what does that say about Pierre, he looks like a hen-pecked wimp :whistling:

Beatrice needs to get over herself. It wasn't her privacy that was violated by those photos it was her pride:cool:.

Her apparently considerable ego has been bruised.

But as for "Casiraghi means scandal" I am not really aware of any Casi scandals other than the NYC club brawl a couple of years ago....which also involved Pierre not coincidentally.

Last edited:
Beatrice needs to get over herself. It wasn't her privacy that was violated by those photos it was her pride:cool:.
Absolutely agree with you. And if these pics are really scandalous, she did more drew the attention on this by her letter.
Personally I keep thinking that a "non response" is the best response.

Is Pierre sooo stupid to go out with another woman after his recent marriage? He could do it at least secretly and be more careful.
He is with Bea for so many years.. it seems they just wanted to unit their two big and rich families.
Who knows with those rich people..

Last edited:
These two "innocent" should have a normal and dignified behaviour knowing they have paparazzi and even guests who could take pictures.
Shame on them !

I think Beatrice had a fake smile, but probably she was just upset for the irriverent question some journalists posed to her.

I agree that writing a letter is drawing more attention to this ''scandal'' than the actual scandal itself.

I think Beatrice had a fake smile, but probably she was just upset for the irriverent question some journalists posed to her.

It was more a grimace than a smile!

I wonder what questions the journalists asked her? And I bet things are a little tense between the honeymooners right now.....:ermm:

In the following link Beatrice Borromeo al parco con un'amica - Sfoglio - Libero Quotidiano, you can see 19 pics of Beatrice. It's in the same day of the fashion defile in Milan. In the pics 3-4 and 11-19 she is with her sister in-law Marta Ferri). They are good friends. They also went in a cafeteria wit another woman. Bea looks smiling. I think she wanted to be with friends and in her native city these days.Who knows?

According to dagospia.com, Pierre Casiraghi and his dear friend made their way to german bunte 's frontcover. :)

In the following link Beatrice Borromeo al parco con un'amica - Sfoglio - Libero Quotidiano, you can see 19 pics of Beatrice. It's in the same day of the fashion defile in Milan. In the pics 3-4 and 11-19 she is with her sister in-law Marta Ferri). They are good friends. They also went in a cafeteria wit another woman. Bea looks smiling. I think she wanted to be with friends and in her native city these days.Who knows?

The other woman with BB and Marta Ferri is Afra Casiraghi .

It was more a grimace than a smile!

I wonder what questions the journalists asked her? And I bet things are a little tense between the honeymooners right now.....:ermm:

The reporter asked her about the pics of course. And she replied that "they were the usual pranks of Signorini". (The editor in chief of "Oggi" magazine.)

But apparently, Signorini has released a reply, which said" It is difficult to say that those photos are pranks as they speak for themseves. She should eat crow (is it the right expression?= I want to say that it si the idiomatic sentence for "accepting the situation".) for everyone's sake."

You can find all this in the articles (links) posted above some previous posts.:flowers:

Last edited:
Wow.... i would feel terribly terrible, if I was her.
(She is veeery thin.)

Last edited:
Thank you ladyfinn, i don't know how to post links from my smartphone

I laugh my head off lol after I first saw a small pic of him "kissing" another woman after all the weddings and dresses and "new grace" remarks. But now bigger pic looks like he was leaning in to greet by the girl who kisses on the cheek like some euro greetings lol idk im american. It doesnt look as scandalous for me now.

this is all so strange....they were together for so many years and now after two months of marriage he is cheating her???this is strange....however the photos and the comments are here and Bea must know how to handle them:whistling:

I does look as if they are greeting each other but then again, at other angles it doesn't look like a "normal" greeting kiss. I hope this was just an innocent greeting and not a sign Pierre and Beatrice's marriage is rocky already.

Thank you ladyfinn, i don't know how to post links from my smartphone

If you're using an iPhone you can just double click on the tab at the top of the page. An option should then come up for "copy" and you can paste the link when posting. Hope this helps for future reference. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom