Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Semana Pierre and Beatrice are already preparing their wedding. Quoting Novella 2000, Semena writes that the wedding will have a civil ceremony wich will take place the 20th of April in the Hall of Throne of the Grimaldi Palace at Montecarlo and a religious ceremony wich will occur on the 1st of August at Rocca di Angera, the Borromeo's property at Lago Maggiore. It will be, therefore a double ceremony. After the wedding the couple will be living in Milan... True or false????

Así será la doble boda de Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo: los escenarios, los padrinos, los vestidos...

Así será la doble boda de Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, los escenarios, los padrinos, los vestidos…

:previous: I didn't know that Pierre was so into the current affairs and events in Monaco. It seems to me that he has taken on more engagements than his older brother...

I think Andrea works full time for the government but has been in its foreign offices so far.

I think government interference is the reason Gad and Charlotte aren't married. Supposedly the reason Caroline and Vincent Lyndon broke up is because Rainier wanted to control what films Vincent could be in. It will be interresting to see if Beatrice just gets pregnant like the others or quits her job.

I think there were multiple reasons for the Lindon breakup. Rainier insisted that Vincent convert to Catholicism and that he also raise their children Catholic. He was not thrilled with the idea of a Jewish actor for a son-in-law. One can only imagine what how he would react to Charlotte's pairing with Gad El Maleh:cool:.

In any case it was way too much to ask of an independent, intelligent artist like Vincent Lindon.

I really find that Pierre's career is very interesting. He does look very professional and it is good he has found his job path

:previous:

Some like her, some don't, I think it's pretty balanced ;)

Here are two lovely pics from last week taken during Pierre's race in the Carribean:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like her outfit!!

In the picture where they're kissing, he is so much like Stephano! Like a clone of him.

Last edited:
According to Hola, Beatrice wrote a report about the women of the calabrese mafia: " Lady ´Ndrangheta ". It's a paper about the role of the wives, sisters, mothers and daughters within the organization and it's published on italian Vanity Fair. Still according to Hola it was Pierre himself who photographed Marisa Merico, considered the "queen" of the italian mafia...

Beatrice Borromeo, igual se sienta con una Princesa de Mónaco que con una ?Reina? de la mafia

Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 16: January 2014 -

It is absolute crazy how Pierre looks as Stefano. I remembered on pic, one of the lasts. Stefano wearing sun glasses and kissing Caroline before the race, one of his lasts races. Pierre is a clone of his dad, very shocking.

Last edited:
A beautiful interview with Beatrice from Libero . It's in italian , help yourself with google translate and enjoy .

Selvaggia Lucarelli intervista Beatrice Borromeo: "Starei sulle palle anche a me" - Libero Quotidiano

It's all about politics but in the last part Beatrice talks about Pierre: She said this: "We've been together for seven years, what keeps us together is honesty and rigour. We both want the other to become the best part of himself. He is the best person I've ever known, and thanks to Pierre I have become a better person. (Now crucial part) In regard to the wedding, I am not going to answer. When I read replies to this questions in other girls interviews I ask myself: "Why dis she do this?"

Rough translation, but the point is that there might be something if she cose to stay vague:whistling:

:previous:

That can't be answered. They haven't commented on this matter, so it would be pure speculation to say something about it..

Bea's documentary!

Yesterday nighty Sky aired Beatrice's documentary on mafia women.

You can find the link to the first part here

sky.tg/us3

and to the second part here

"Lady 'Ndrangheta", a cura di Beatrice Borromeo - parte 2 - Video - Sky TG24 HD

According to her twitter account, her return in tv went really well!

@BorromeoBea: "30% more than average views on Sky yesterday for my #LadyNdrangheta!"

Of course Iceflower you are right this remain private and we may not speculate about this on RF board.
I don't understand why Princess Caroline or the Borromeo are waiting for the wedding announcement.

Maybe they want to keep their wedding private he is not a prince so no need for Caroline to announce anything. I'm sure their friends and family know when and where the wedding will be.

It is absolute crazy how Pierre looks as Stefano. I remembered on pic, one of the lasts. Stefano wearing sun glasses and kissing Caroline before the race, one of his lasts races. Pierre is a clone of his dad, very shocking.

I agree. All of the Casiraghi children bear some resemblance to Stefano, but in Pierre's case it's just staggering. He is a clone of his father, but I find Pierre much more handsome than Stefano.

Pierre seems to have out on some weight though. In one of the photos above with Beatrice he has a slight double chin.

Last edited:
Does anyone how Beatrice become interested in journalism and studying law?

If Stephano was not handsome and ambitious should he met Princess Caroline ?

Yesterday nighty Sky aired Beatrice's documentary on mafia women.

You can find the link to the first part here

sky.tg/us3

and to the second part here

"Lady 'Ndrangheta", a cura di Beatrice Borromeo - parte 2 - Video - Sky TG24 HD

According to her twitter account, her return in tv went really well!

@BorromeoBea: "30% more than average views on Sky yesterday for my #LadyNdrangheta!"

Beatrice Borromeo is a good journalist. I like her work. And I want to see your documentary.

That looked like an interesting documentary. I hope it is shown on American tv so I can understand what they were saying.

Point de vue
Pierre Casiraghi: course on marriage

Pierre Casiraghi et Beatrice Borromeo: cap sur le mariage - L'Express Styles

Hola: Beatrice Borromeo , the scourge of Savoy

Beatrice Borromeo, el azote de Víctor Manuel de Saboya

Apparentely, Beatrice and the italian newspaper " Il Fatto Quotidiano " won in court a lawsuit against Filiberto of Savoy, Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy's son. Beatrice wrote a paper about an allegdely assault that would have taken place in August 1978 and during wich Vittorio Emanuele shot a german tourist to death. In 1991 the court declared him inocent. However in 2006 Victor Emanuele confessed, unwillingly, his crime and in 2011 the deceased's sister wrote a book about it, with the title " Crime without Punishment: The True Story of Victor Emanuele " It was Beatrice who reopened the case for the newspaper and the italian heir sued the newspaper for defamation

Last edited:
Interesting, given that Albert is good friends with Emanuele Filiberto.

Oh well. If there is indeed a wedding in the near future in the Borromeo Islands, we know who is not on the guest list!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom