Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But...that's so out of family tradition...they aren't even pregnant yet
:lol:
sorry, couldn't resist ;)

She is very ambitious too... Well, we'll see how a left-wing republican girl will figure it out in a princely familu! :D

Ha! Beatrice is about as convincing as a left wing republican as Marie-Antoinette was as a shepherdess when she played at it for fun at Le Petit Trianon. Beatrice talks a good game, but her lifestyle is as lavish and privileged as any of her 16th century princely forebears. Perhaps even more so.:cool:.

Last edited:
I have the impression that when (if) they will be engaged, it will be an official announcement, and a huge wedding, like all her other sisters did. Pierre's lifestyle is different than Andrea's who likes secrecy, Pierre accepts/likes limelights and Beatrice also, so I think that they will do all the way "by the old traditional book", engagement, invitees, pictures and lovely wedding either in Monaco or to one of the Borromeo islands.
I have always the idea that Pierre and Beatrice would made a Monaco's princely couple much much better that Andrea and Tatiana, and maybe even better than Albert and Charlene, they have a "glamour" side similar to Rainier and Grace of the 60is.
But of course this is simple my own speculation, as there no chance that P&B will become the ruling couple of Monaco.
Nevertheless, I wish them to get married and to have many beautiful kids as they are.

I have the impression that when (if) they will be engaged, it will be an official announcement, and a huge wedding, like all her other sisters did. Pierre's lifestyle is different than Andrea's who likes secrecy, Pierre accepts/likes limelights and Beatrice also, so I think that they will do all the way "by the old traditional book", engagement, invitees, pictures and lovely wedding either in Monaco or to one of the Borromeo islands.
I have always the idea that Pierre and Beatrice would made a Monaco's princely couple much much better that Andrea and Tatiana, and maybe even better than Albert and Charlene, they have a "glamour" side similar to Rainier and Grace of the 60is.
But of course this is simple my own speculation, as there no chance that P&B will become the ruling couple of Monaco.
Nevertheless, I wish them to get married and to have many beautiful kids as they are.

I agree with you 100%, as I've already state is previous posts. I hope you're right when you say that they seem they'll be doing things by the book when engagement, wedding and babies are concerned... I'm so hungry for lavish ceremonies and photos... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Still, I ma very doubtful: Princess Caroline would have announced the engagement... She did it for Andrea and Tatiana... and the date of the supposed wedding would be on a Monday...

I tend to agree with you; P.Albert is doing a great job in managing Monaco like a big business-tycoon, but Pierre and Beatrice so much fit the bill for the glam-side of the Monaco-image that if history had been different and they had been the couple in charge, i'm sure they'd be completely "in place".

I don't know much about them except some pictures, but looks-wise, they have got "it".

I tend to agree with you; P.Albert is doing a great job in managing Monaco like a big business-tycoon, but Pierre and Beatrice so much fit the bill for the glam-side of the Monaco-image that if history had been different and they had been the couple in charge, i'm sure they'd be completely "in place".

I don't know much about them except some pictures, but looks-wise, they have got "it".
I also agree - they appear to be a very attractive and elegant couple.

Still, I ma very doubtful: Princess Caroline would have announced the engagement... She did it for Andrea and Tatiana... and the date of the supposed wedding would be on a Monday...

Well, Hola has an article on the subject and, according to this magazine, if there is to be an announcement it will take place after the birth of P. Albert's twins (wich is logic since this birth is a matter of state and nothing should overlap it...). So lets keep on waiting... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, ¿boda en 2015?

Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, ¿boda en 2015?¿

Well, Hola has an article on the subject and, according to this magazine, if there is to be an announcement it will take place after the birth of P. Albert's twins (wich is logic since this birth is a matter of state and nothing should overlap it...). So lets keep on waiting... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, ¿boda en 2015?

Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, ¿boda en 2015?¿

I think Pierre doesn't want to get married soon. But that's just what I think ...

He has been with Beatrice for long time enough already, I am sure he is fully convinced she is the one, so why to postpone the most important step?
There is no obligation to marry over 30.

He has been with Beatrice for long time enough already, I am sure he is fully convinced she is the one, so why to postpone the most important step?
There is no obligation to marry over 30.

Agree. His dad married at 23, and he had his 3 kids before the age Pierre is now.

I don't want to speculate but Beatrice has said many times that marriage is not their priority... We'll see

Maybe it is Beatrice who is holding out. She may want to wait until she is ready to have children.

I don't want to speculate but Beatrice has said many times that marriage is not their priority... We'll see

You made me laugh!! marriage might not be their priority, but which are their other priorities... in order not to be yet available for wed!!!

This is the typical answer famous couple are giving constantly.. till the moment of the engagement..

I'm sure Duchess of Cambridge would say the same in Kenya 5 minutes before William proposed, and 2 minutes before Clarence House tweetted the engagement!

You made me laugh!! marriage might not be their priority, but which are their other priorities... in order not to be yet available for wed!!!

This is the typical answer famous couple are giving constantly.. till the moment of the engagement..

I'm sure Duchess of Cambridge would say the same in Kenya 5 minutes before William proposed, and 2 minutes before Clarence House tweetted the engagement!

Beatrice is snob and not very talkative about her private life...:whistling: Don't like her at all. It seems that only the italian people dislike her:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice is snob and not very talkative about her private life...:whistling: Don't like her at all. It seems that only the italian people dislike her:lol:

You are right, I've noticed Italian people do not really like her, we all the others love her, maybe because we see only the image, wich is beautiful and very classy. Maybe, when you know the language you have another impression of the character.

You are right, I've noticed Italian people do not really like her, we all the others love her, maybe because we see only the image, wich is beautiful and very classy. Maybe, when you know the language you have another impression of the character.

You fully grasped the concept!;) It surely is the language barrier that makes her liked by the foreigners. Actually she's pretty rude and arrogant when interviewing those who do not share her opinions. She last had a violent row with a priest, and also made up some interviews concerning a survey about today's teenagers. Call her a journalist...:ROFLMAO: Her late interview to Carolina Costner was sort of sleep inducing. She can't be fired from the paper because of her connections and family ties, but her writings are getting rarer.

Suppose they *do* get married...do you think she can continue her journalistic work, as it seems to cause controversy? Could her career potentially be a problem to the princely family of Monaco?

I've read some rather unflattering things about Beatrice. She is probably not someone I could be friendly with or take seriously in my personal life.

I don't necessarily like her, but I don't dislike her either. My interest in her is purely aesthetic and superficial. She is beautiful. She is incredibly stylish. She and Pierre look golden when they are together. Period.

But also, as a passionate lover of European history I find her family background as a member of the ancient Borromeo family fascinating.

ETA: Tosca says she had a "violent row" with a priest... that shouldn't shock me but it does. One of this girl's ancestors is a cardinal and a canonized saint. Would it kill her to show a little respect? Maybe I do indeed dislike her after all. If she is denied a Church wedding or simply decides not to have one, it will make things very interesting and complicated for the Catholic Borromeo, Grimaldi,and Casiraghi families.

Last edited:
I do not speak italian, so I can not understand a single word about what she says, but I watched an interview of her in english, it was and english interview about the mafia, she sounded absolutely normal, cold as a journalist should be, nothing more or less. Maybe in italian she changes personnality, could be true, I can neither accept it nor deny it.
She is supposed to be arrogant, maybe. She is beautiful, rich, coming from a very old aristocratic family, she is dating a very handsome guy, son of a R.H. and nefew of a ruling Prince, not only her past generations relatives, but also her actual world is full of industrials, rich and blue blooded people, so for me it is quite anavoidable to have the "expected" arrogance of these circles. I do not think that Beatrice has a different behavior that Charlotte, Tatiana, Eugenia Niarchos, the other Borromeo sisters, the Thurn and Taxis, etc etc. Did one of all us posters meet at least once one of the persons I mentioned before, and try to make acquaintance with them? I do not think that it could be possible, they all have this kind of "selective behavior" (we can call it arrogance) of their own and closed circle of life, is Beatrice worst?
As per the priest, I agree that it is not gentle to show a lack of respect to the representatives of a religion, and this not only because you had a cardinal and a Saint in the family, respect is an obligation. Nevertheless, it should be interesting to know the exact circumstances of this violent row, and the reason. If in example the priest was condamned for pedophilia,,,,
For me is a very beautiful girl and she is actually in a beautiful couple, and somehow I congratulate her for her work, even if she is not a the most successful journalist in the world, she is trying to do something, instead of only hair and manicures. She could be only a "clothes horse" even paid for that, but she studied, graduated and still running for her chosen job.

She has never been pleasant during her tv appeareances... Always a certain vibe of know-it-all, superiority or worse, arrongance... and I'm very skeptical about her "accomplishments"with all those family ties.... I believe she is in love with Pierre tough so that's what really matters.... But I still don't understand why some people may like her... She is attractive, blonde but to me there are a lot more beautiful women out there.... Oh well, each to his own taste...

Last edited:
There is indeed an explanation for her issue with the priest, as she explained publicly (read below the quote)

As per the priest, I agree that it is not gentle to show a lack of respect to the representatives of a religion, and this not only because you had a cardinal and a Saint in the family, respect is an obligation. Nevertheless, it should be interesting to know the exact circumstances of this violent row, and the reason. If in example the priest was condamned for pedophilia,,,,

She was giving some pillows to a homeless person living close to her house and a priest, after seeing this, got furious at her. He told her that homeless people are a shame for the city and she shouldn't help her, also because that person sometimes sleeps close to the church to find shelter when it rains or when it's cold.

They had an argument about the fact that Beatrice said the church should be the very first place where those in need should ask for help, and the priest answered that it's his church and he decides who gets in.

I don't find anything particularly wrong about it. She also wrote a lot against the pedophile priests, and yet I don't see how this is a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has never been pleasant during her tv appeareances... Always a certain vibe of know-it-all, superiority or worse, arrongance... and I'm very skeptical about her "accomplishments"with all those family ties.... I believe she is in love with Pierre tough so that's what really matters.... But I still don't understand why some people may like her... She is attractive, blonde but to me there are a lot more beautiful women out there.... Oh well, each to his own taste...
I cannot comment about her personality or work achievements since I know very little of both and I honestly could care less.
Her looks however, I find attractive. She has a certain elegance and smart about her that had many people so drawn to someone like Caroline Bessette. Not drop dead gorgeous but more of an ''It''
Can't really descibe it any better in English.

There is indeed an explanation for her issue with the priest, as she explained publicly (read below the quote)

She was giving some pillows to a homeless person living close to her house and a priest, after seeing this, got furious at her. He told her that homeless people are a shame for the city and she shouldn't help her, also because that person sometimes sleeps close to the church to find shelter when it rains or when it's cold.

They had an argument about the fact that Beatrice said the church should be the very first place where those in need should ask for help, and the priest answered that it's his church and he decides who gets in.

I don't find anything particularly wrong about it. She also wrote a lot against the pedophile priests, and yet I don't see how this is a bad thing.

I'm sorry, but priest or not his behavior is unacceptable and Beatrice did well to get angry, I would be furious also.

IF...and I do mean if that is the full story she was right to challenge this uncharitable priest. In fact he doesn't seem suited to his vocation at all.

But who does this version of events come from, Beatrice herself? Her friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom