Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They make a very pretty couple!

But I agree with wartenburg7..I get an uncomfortable feeling of deja vu looking at Pierre in that racing jumpsuit. He is an absolute clone of Stefano:ohmy:.

I can only imagine what goes through Caroline's mind.... :sad:

I had the same thoughts as you!! God bless him.

Last edited:
IMO he looks nothing like Stefano. Stefano had straight hair and a round face, whilst Pierre has wavy hair and a long face, besides his mouth has nothing in common with Caroline or Stefano. The way he smiles is different.

They make a very pretty couple!

But I agree with wartenburg7..I get an uncomfortable feeling of deja vu looking at Pierre in that racing jumpsuit. He is an absolute clone of Stefano:ohmy:.

I can only imagine what goes through Caroline's mind.... :sad:

Wdo you mean by saing: "I can only imagine what goes through Caroline's mind...." ???

Here are some pics of the final race day, May 4th:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

A few more of Bea and Pierre in Germany
Casiraghi Trio

They always seem so very happy together. :flowers: And they've been together for what seems like ages. Here's hoping they get married before Pierre turns 30 (like his brother did) and provide a cousin to Sacha & Raphael. :)

Wdo you mean by saing: "I can only imagine what goes through Caroline's mind...." ???

It's simple. Pierre is an almost exact replica of his late father(except 100x more handsome!) especially in his racing outfit. Pierre also seems to enjoy the sort of high speed dangerous racing events that cost Stefano his life.

What I meant is that it would not surprise me if it made Caroline a bit uneasy.

Last edited:
Well, in my opinion it doesn't lie in Caroline's character to be "a very protective mother". I think she enjoys the fact that Pierre is similar to his father, but it doesn't mean that he is going to have accident too...Maybe something change in Caroline as she gets older, but it doesn't seem so..

Wow, I've never heard Pierre speak English before. Thanks kells.

I know that the trio is sometimes criticized as idle, spoiled jet-setters. But I really admire how cosmopolitan and sophisticated Caroline's children seem to be.:whistling:

Wow, thanks for that, kells. :)

First time I've ever heard him speak English and imho he sounds like his sister Charlotte's twin. They sound just alike, both husky voices with a hint of a French accent, sexy. :cool:

What I love about Princess Caroline's children is that they are truly fluent in several languages, not just memorizing a speech or saying a few lines/words, but rather truly fluent. But I honestly would not expect anything else from Caroline's children. They are just as cerebral and cosmopolitan as she is. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Ooh, thanks! I've been super surprised at how down to earth and modest he seems. Not that I expected them to be arrogant or anything, but Pierre seems to be really chill and friendly from his interviews. My crush is growing haha.

:previous:

He uses a flyboard, that's a water sports equipment that is powered by the water jet recoil of a jetski. It's quite new, it has been invented only a few years ago, in 2011 or 2012 I think.

Hello..

Pierre truly has the italian(middterian) blood! lively,charismatic ,charming and of course sporty persona! :)

What was going on in Santa Margherita Ligure on 26th July? Beatrice was wearing a sash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someting similar to a wedding ring? Where? I can't find it.

I just found out they were attending a wedding, where Bea had some sort of important role. She just posted something in her twitter. But can an italian poster clarify the meaning of the sash, and what kind of role she had in the wedding, please?

Someting similar to a wedding ring? Where? I can't find it.

I just found out they were attending a wedding, where Bea had some sort of important role. She just posted something in her twitter. But can an italian poster clarify the meaning of the sash, and what kind of role she had in the wedding, please?

She was named a wedding officier (sorry I don't know the right word) in order to marry her best friend:flowers:. In italy you can get two kinds of wedding: civil or religious one... If you get married with the civilian rite the mayor of the town usually marries you (Like the mayor of the principality for Albert and Charlene for instance) but if you like you can request to a specific person to marry you! You need to ask the permission to the mayor of course but it is generally given

In her twitter status she wrote that she was very proud of having been ask to marry her best friend! That's all

oh, never heard of that custom before. So, she was asked and accepted to marry her friends. She must be really close to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom