Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And is that such a bad thing? Should she have to put her own ambitions on hold just to please people who might not like her?

A journalist with no connections earns no money and cannot hold a job. It seems only reasonable she uses her connections and last name to it's advantage. I know I would and you would do too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about Beatrice's character or personality. She might be rotten to the core. But the outside is quite lovely, and yes you are right...this young lady does not need to social climb, not at all. Her family and her in-laws are at the very top of the pyramid of Continental aristocracy and high society.

And she and Pierre make do make a dazzling couple.:whistling:

I believe that they will get married durin 2014:flowers:

And is that such a bad thing? Should she have to put her own ambitions on hold just to please people who might not like her?

A journalist with no connections earns no money and cannot hold a job. It seems only reasonable she uses her connections and last name to it's advantage. I know I would and you would do too.

I'm sorry but I don't agree ... The fact that there are people who work just because they are part of important families is one of the reasons why Italy is in crisis ... :ermm: and if you ask her what she thinks of it, she would write you that is not right and that a person should work only for his skills .. ironic, isn' t it? :ROFLMAO:
I don' t say that she doesn' t know how to do his job or that she should give up the career (although I think she still has a lot to learn and especially to understand) but that she should deal with other issues .. many things written by her lose credibility. .. because she is still too young and too inexperienced to talk about it and because, I repeat, she lives most of the things she doesn' t like ..
I understand that for those who live outside of Italy it is difficult to understand ..and for me it's hard to explain, why should I talk about many things that are part of our country ...

She and Pierre are a nice couple because she is in her own world ... and there is nothing wrong with that ..

Last edited:
I won't pretend to know what's exactly wrong in Italy. I holiday there occasionally and that's it. ;)

She's written about the mafia, hasn't she? I would say her connections get her valuable information and protection, of some sorts, that others wouldn't.

I'm sorry but I don't agree ... The fact that there are people who work just because they are part of important families is one of the reasons why Italy is in crisis ... :ermm: and if you ask her what she thinks of it, she would write you that is not right and that a person should work only for his skills .. ironic, isn' t it? :ROFLMAO:
I don' t say that she doesn' t know how to do his job or that she should give up the career (although I think she still has a lot to learn and especially to understand) but that she should deal with other issues .. many things written by her lose credibility. .. because she is still too young and too inexperienced to talk about it and because, I repeat, she lives most of the things she doesn' t like ..
I understand that for those who live outside of Italy it is difficult to understand ..and for me it's hard to explain, why should I talk about many things that are part of our country ...

She and Pierre are a nice couple because she is in her own world ... and there is nothing wrong with that ..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Beatrice very found of communism? I think I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure anymore. That was one of the reasons of why I dislike her, besides indeed her snobbish attitude.
But I must agree, she's very beautiful, and she and Pierre are my second favorite couple of Monaco after Prince Albert and Charlene. (maybe because I dislike so much the other couples? ;-) )

Thank you. I hate how "ambitious" is a compliment when given to men, but an insult to women. From what I have heard about Beatrice she is very snobbish and arrogant, but I don't know her personally. The one thing however that I definitely respect about her though is her intelligence, her dedication to improve herself in her career field, and her unrelenting passion for the work she does. Of all the things to dislike about her, her career (especially given the prevalent ennui in the circle she runs with) is not one of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Beatrice very found of communism? I think I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure anymore. That was one of the reasons of why I dislike her, besides indeed her snobbish attitude.

exactly .. I think she shouldn' t write about politics and economics, because many things written by her are ridiculous .. she once wrote an article on young people who cannot find work because there is no meritocracy in Italy :ROFLMAO: .. without her family she would not work exactly as happens to many young journalists .. but she has had the opportunity to participate in one of the most important Italian political talk shows (before graduation) and then she writes for a newspaper ... :whistling: I have many friends who are struggling to write for local papers ... She came directly in a national newspaper ..

She did a documentary about the mafia, that' all..

Last edited:
Thank you. I hate how "ambitious" is a compliment when given to men, but an insult to women. From what I have heard about Beatrice she is very snobbish and arrogant, but I don't know her personally. The one thing however that I definitely respect about her though is her intelligence, her dedication to improve herself in her career field, and her unrelenting passion for the work she does. Of all the things to dislike about her, her career (especially given the prevalent ennui in the circle she runs with) is not one of them.
Agree completely. It's what I got out from this discussion and it might not be meant like that, but disliking Beatrice because she is ambitious is problematic... She could be a raging b.tch, but if I had the connections she has, I would use them too.

I think the main problem with Beatrice is not exactly her connections, but the fact that most often than not, her words don't match her actions and the way she lives.

I think the main problem with Beatrice is not exactly her connections, but the fact that most often than not, her words don't match her actions and the way she lives.

Exactly! for a journalist I think is a huge problem .. but she doesn' t care .. :ermm:
however, I doubt that she would like to become Princess of Monaco .. if she became confirms once again that she criticizes a way of life that really likes ... and she should say goodbye to the career ..

I think I've explained why i do not like her .. the word ambition summed up everything, even if maybe it wasn' t the most suitable .. but if she was a man I would have said the same things .. ;)
I understand those who say that if it were in her place would do the same .. I'm on the other side and I know what it means to not have a job because there is someone more important than you ..

Last edited:
the problem is not her relationship with Pierre or her circle of friends .. it's her job (and what she writes) to make her appear a hypocrite person .. because she criticizes a world (or at least a part of it) of which she is a part .. Making the "journalist" that goes against everything and everyone is very easy when you have an important family that protects you and opens all doors.. a lot of guys probably better prepared and more capable did not have half the opportunities that she has had, only because she's a Borromeo.. tha't why i don't like her..

This I completely agree with. She is a leftist when it suits her-which is in her journalism career, but a privileged socialite in her personal life, her real life.

Rebel by day, elitist by night. It is indeed extremely hypocritical, imo.
:ermm:

exactly .. I think she shouldn' t write about politics and economics, because many things written by her are ridiculous .. she once wrote an article on young people who cannot find work because there is no meritocracy in Italy :ROFLMAO: .. without her family she would not work exactly as happens to many young journalists .. but she has had the opportunity to participate in one of the most important Italian political talk shows (before graduation) and then she writes for a newspaper ... :whistling: I have many friends who are struggling to write for local papers ... She came directly in a national newspaper ..

She did a documentary about the mafia, that' all..

Bravo Gatto! I 1000% agree with you. The reason why I don' t like her either is that she is totally untalented for writing. Her articles often contains huge grammar and sintax errors. Plus they're extremely boring. She lacks pathos in her writings, which is not that good for someone who wants to be called a journalist. Did you see the video clip from 'Le iene' show where she stated she was a communist and an atheist, that noble titles are useless, that she wanted to marry a worker and that Montecarlo was a loathsome place? :lol:

Apparently it seem that the bosses at the newspaper have finally understood that she' s no talent for politics, so she's been sent to interview such great personalities the like of Lapo Elkann...:ROFLMAO:

As for the mafia subject, that appeals so much to our foreing readers, well her film is full of those same old stereotypes and commonplaces, just to please the foreign audience. Besides let's not forget that some members of her family had business dealings with the Calabrian mafia, and are on trial for this, but she didn't write a note about that.

I don't know why but most of the Italian people i heared of dislike Beatrice and the rest of the Borromeo family, i really don't know why, but i'm sure they have their reasons.

I think no one can judge them without personally known them and more than that, criticize them for their social level and the fact they pull some strings for their own benefit and connections. Everyone in their place would do the same.

For me she and Pierre are a match made in Heaven :wub::wub:,and for me she deserved all the credit after made him settle down down 5 years by now after being a known playboy for along time :D.

Bravo Gatto! I 1000% agree with you. The reason why I don' t like her either is that she is totally untalented for writing. Her articles often contains huge grammar and sintax errors. Plus they're extremely boring. She lacks pathos in her writings, which is not that good for someone who wants to be called a journalist. Did you see the video clip from 'Le iene' show where she stated she was a communist and an atheist, that noble titles are useless, that she wanted to marry a worker and that Montecarlo was a loathsome place? :lol:

Apparently it seem that the bosses at the newspaper have finally understood that she' s no talent for politics, so she's been sent to interview such great personalities the like of Lapo Elkann...:ROFLMAO:

As for the mafia subject, that appeals so much to our foreing readers, well her film is full of those same old stereotypes and commonplaces, just to please the foreign audience. Besides let's not forget that some members of her family had business dealings with the Calabrian mafia, and are on trial for this, but she didn't write a note about that.

I couldn't agree more .. For those who don't live in Italy she seems a kind of hero of journalism .. :ROFLMAO: She's just a little girl with no ability ... and I am happy that finally someone has put her in her place .. :D
I didn't remember those statements on MonteCarlo .. the right person to become Princess .. :ROFLMAO: I think she has not changed her mind ... but she is so hypocritical ...:whistling:
Her family is involved in many of the things that she doesn't like ... but in that case it' s not a problem .. :whistling:

dear tosca,

now you made me curious! do you happen to have some links to her articles or do you happen to know what papers she is writing for? would be rather obliged. :flowers:

i have no real opinion on her but always regarded her and pierre to be better possible successors to albert (since it's getting more and more unlikely that he shall have a legitimate heir :D) than andrea and tatiana who probably shall remain rich yet rather tasteless hippies for the rest of their lives (both in regard to their outfit and in regard to their profesional attitudes).

This is the link to an article she published on Newsweek, for non-italian speakers who care to make up their minds about her writing:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/02/04/marisa-merico-the-woman-behind-the-mob.html

I don't see many cliches in the way she describes these mafia women, do you?

Tosca, I read many times now your accusations about Beatrice's family being linked to the mafia. Since it is a horrible thing to be accused of and I never heard a word about it, could you post any type of evidence about what you say?

That's right, you can't. I challanged you to do it in the past but you were never able to show this connections-- perhaps because you made them up??

This is the link to an article she published on Newsweek, for non-italian speakers who care to make up their minds about her writing:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/02/04/marisa-merico-the-woman-behind-the-mob.html

Tosca, I read many times now your accusations about Beatrice's family being linked to the mafia. Since it is a horrible thing to be accused of and I never heard a word about it, could you post any type of evidence about what you say?

That's right, you can't. I challanged you to do it in the past but you were never able to show this connections-- perhaps because you made them up??
thank you very much for the link!

Like Pierre. Is my favorite of the Casiraghi. I don't have an opinion about Beatrice because I know little about her.

I think few people outside of Italy know who Beatrice is, to be honest.
Using personal connections towards editors and information is nothing new in the journalistic/reporting world. It's pretty much how the industry functions. And frankly, her using these connections for the pursuit of information instead of accessing all exclusive nightclubs (for example) is commendable, imo.
I think her spirits are in the right place, yet she seems to lack the discipline. Nevertheless, at least she's trying.

I made nothing up FYI. I suppose you can read Italian, do you? Here's the article about the 'Marlane' scandal involving her family (and yours, perhaps. You must be someone in her circles...) for dealing with the Calabrian mafia. I didn't say they're in the mob, but that they did a deal with 'not so clean' people.

This article is take from 'Il fatto quotidiano', the paper Bea 'works' for.

I do not question her using her connections, but the fact that she is an incompetent. Luchino Visconti surely used his title and his connections, but this does not mean that he wasn' t a great film director. Hope it's clear...

Marlane Marzotto, questo processo s'ha da fare - Il Fatto Quotidiano

And here's a list of articles about the Marlane scandal still from 'il fatto'

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/tag/marlane/

Last edited:
I do not question her using her connections, but the fact that she is an incompetent. Luchino Visconti surely used his title and his connections, but this does not mean that he wasn' t a great film director. Hope it's clear...

exactly! But maybe it's a problem for us only .. maybe because we know how things work in Italy .. :ermm:

Wow, his Italian is excellent! Just a very slight French accent. He's also very confident in front of the camera: he could replace Prince E. Filiberto on the Italian TV. ;)
Having an italian partner, i think played an important role to improve his italian,

I don't think the other Casiraghis are so good at it.

Tosca, I read the article you posted and I still don't get it:

Because this company has the same name as beatrice's mother's family it means she's connected to it in any way?

Even more if you think that a few months ago, when there was an accusation of fiscal evasion made to some Marzotto people, Beatrice's mother made a statement saying she left the family company many years ago. Therefore bea and her close family are defenitely out of the picture.

And explain, to be on her side do I need to be in her circle? Can't I just have an opinion that differs from yours?

Having an italian partner, i think played an important role to improve his italian,

I don't think the other Casiraghis are so good at it.

He also studied and lived in Italy, his siblings did not.

Yes, he does look a lot like his late father. there is no Doubt about that.
But Stefano was to me more shy than Pierre is, and it seem's like Pierre is really out going infront of the cameras and the press, he looks really confident with himself with all the focus on him, much more than his sibilings that it seem's like the attention they get from the press bothers them.

Here more articles from Rally with more photos:

Le baiser fougueux de Pierre Casiraghi et Beatrice Borromeo (PHOTOS) - RTL people

Beatrice Borromeo con su novio Pierre Casiraghi de rally en Montecarlo - Zeleb

Last edited by a moderator:

Today, January 28, Pierre arrived in the 'Autobianchi A112 Abarth' at the special meeting place for the 17th edition of the Monte-Carlo Historic Rally.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom