Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mr. Casiraghi or Ms. Borromeo was baptized as a Catholic and would like the Catholic Church to acknowledge their marriage, they would need to have a Catholic wedding or receive a dispensation from a bishop.

Catholic priests are permitted to officiate at weddings of Catholics to non-Christians, but the marriage is only considered a sacrament if both spouses have been baptized.

This I am quite aware of. I am discussing bestowing sacramental status on the marriage of a couple where at least one is an atheist. It makes no sense whatsoever, and in fact according to Canon law such a union is only ever a civil contract, nothing more.

This I am quite aware of. I am discussing bestowing sacramental status on the marriage of a couple where at least one is an atheist. It makes no sense whatsoever, and in fact according to Canon law such a union is only ever a civil contract, nothing more.

I apologize, I wrongly thought you meant that a Catholic and an atheist could not have a Catholic wedding. :flowers: However, Catholic canon law would consider the marriage sacramental if the Catholic and the atheist were both baptized.

All of this seems very complicated. But I tend to agree with Moonmaiden23. An outspoken atheist who wants to marry in a Church with all that it represents just makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Do we know for sure there will be a church wedding?
They may as well have friends, family, an MC fabricate some sort of 'blessing'.

Now, to see Pierre next to Eva Longoria makes a certain effect to me ;-)

I can't wait for Pierre & his long-time girlfriend, Beatrice, to get married. :) I keep checking in weekly to see when's the ceremony, hopefully next month.

Out of all of Princess Caroline's children, Pierre reminds me the most of her in terms of personality & character, including his choice of bride. ;)

Btw, love the pics of them at Joseph Getty's wedding! :flowers:

Invitations to Pierre and Bea's civil marriage, that will take place on the 25th of July in Monaco, have already been sent.

Pics

Source: dagospia

So, the much speculated wedding is indeed taking place! Thanks for the scoop Tosca!

I wonder why Caroline haven't announced the engagement... how long has the rumours had it? One years more o less?

Invitations to Pierre and Bea's civil marriage, that will take place on the 25th of July in Monaco, have already been sent.

Pics

Source: dagospia

Wow. So this is really going to happen!

Yay, some sort of an 'official' confirmation!

So I expect the other rumoured date 1st August is also true.

According to this review of the Mongasque restaurant U Cavagnetu, a Cavagnetu means picnic basket in Monegasque.

If I remember correctly Caroline only anounced the engangement of Andrea and Tatiana but not the wedding dates.
The family doesn't seem to have one way of announcing family news: the birth of Sasha and India was anounced by Caroline, Raphaël's was announced by the palace.

Last edited:
THe date of the wedding is the same date of the red cross gala which will take place on saturday july 25th 2015

A big day for the people of Monaco on July 25: first the wedding at 12:00 noon and the Red Cross Ball in the evening!

Hoping to see the newlyweds at the gala.

Since it is the civil ceremony I think the big party will be after the religious wedding and they may "celebrate" their wedding that evening at the red cross gala... Beatrice is sually very reserved and avoids commenting much on Pierre but we'll see... Isn'it time for a new thread? :D

A big day for the people of Monaco on July 25: first the wedding at 12:00 noon and the Red Cross Ball in the evening!

Woo hoo!! Will Pierre and his new bride attend the evening Gala as man and wife? I can imagine that Beatrice will pull out the stops and look more gorgeous than ever!

Happy days are here again in Monaco...so exciting!!:ROFLMAO:

So, the much speculated wedding is indeed taking place! Thanks for the scoop Tosca!

I wonder why Caroline haven't announced the engagement... how long has the rumours had it? One years more o less?

Dagospia is usually a reliable source. I read on Vespa's latest book that the Queen of the Roman salons, Mrs. Angiolillo didn't like D'agostino at all, because she was aware he always knew the whole thruth. :)

Yay, some sort of an 'official' confirmation!

So I expect the other rumoured date 1st August is also true.

According to this review of the Mongasque restaurant U Cavagnetu, a Cavagnetu means picnic basket in Monegasque.

If I remember correctly Caroline only anounced the engangement of Andrea and Tatiana but not the wedding dates.
The family doesn't seem to have one way of announcing family news: the birth of Sasha and India was anounced by Caroline, Raphaël's was announced by the palace.

In some Northern Italian dialects the word 'cavagn' (it is spelled differently according to each region or province) traslates 'basket'.

It's rumored that the two ladies haven't loved each other from the start....:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are those two ladies, Angiolillo and D'agostino?

Do you mean Caroline and Beatrice?
Hello magazine says she has a pink diamond engagement ring? Has anyone seen or heard about that?

Woo hoo!! Will Pierre and his new bride attend the evening Gala as man and wife? I can imagine that Beatrice will pull out the stops and look more gorgeous than ever!

Happy days are here again in Monaco...so exciting!!:ROFLMAO:

Well, Pierre never attended the TRed Cross Ball ( neither have any of the Casiraghi siblings ) so why would he attend precisely the night of his wedding??? On the other hand attending the ball would be a nice way to keep the celebrations going... Uhm... :ermm:

Dagospia is usually a reliable source. I read on Vespa's latest book that the Queen of the Roman salons, Mrs. Angiolillo didn't like D'agostino at all, because she was aware he always knew the whole thruth. :)

Plus, the invitation is clearly for real and not some photoshopped thing!:lol:

Who are those two ladies, Angiolillo and D'agostino?

The two ladies I was referring to are Caroline and Beatrice. Rumor has it that they had a row the first time they met.....

D' Agostino is a man, a journalist. The late Mrs Angiolillo was a rich lady who held salons and organized lunches and dinners where lots of aristocrats, ambassadors, journalists and politicians from any affiliation took part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom