Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Louise but Louis ... don't make him a girl ...:p:D;)

As to your question in the old thread, Michelle, I would say his body language reminds me of Pierre :)

iceflower said:
As to your question in the old thread, Michelle, I would say his body language reminds me of Pierre :)

Thought the same , Ice ...:)

iceflower said:
:D That's great :)
Indeed :D
It's too bad there aren't more pictures of Louis around... Although I know Stephanie is more gald about it I 'd love to see him around more. He's 13 years old now and so he's no longer a little kid .... He could make it to even outdo Andrea and Pierre.... or better... it would be cool if there were some pix of the the occasions when Albert and his five nephews play soccer together at the Palace own sports fields ...

Last edited:
Great close-up..Thanx for posting it, Townsend!;)

Indeed very good pic, thank you Townsend!

This week Monaco's young students could have a trip into the world of profession and work. HappyMonaco made a report with video about it!
Talk about future profession was held at the College Charles III in Monaco. One of Louis chums Axel makes a comment.
It is said ( not in the video ) Louis was interested in what the 'Suretè Public' the Police presented. His father was working for them as well as Jean-Raymond. Maybe Louis will be the futere chief of the Police in Monaco :):p ...

It's really amazing how much Louis and Michael look alike!!!

I think this is Louis:
nwx1mv.jpg

Louis (left) and Michael (right) :confused::rolleyes: ... In one team with white shirts
nwx1uc.jpg

Daniel and sons:
nwx2d1.jpg

Louis' on the right ...(tell me if you think I'm wrong ;)!)

Daniel's three
nwx2ly.jpg

nwx2rs.jpg

nwx2ye.jpg

This one confuses me a little: Who's who ???
nwx4qx.jpg

To me it looks like Louis on the right ....

..any objection???

(brunopress, newscom, picturedesk)

michelle said:
It's really amazing how much Louis and Michael look alike!!!

I
nwx4qx.jpg

To me it looks like Louis on the right ....

..any objection???

(brunopress, newscom, picturedesk)
In this one it looks like Louis on the left, but I could be mistaken. He may just look bigger than the boy on the right because of his position on the raft, or the way he's sitting.

lea said:
In this one it looks like Louis on the left, but I could be mistaken. He may just look bigger than the boy on the right because of his position on the raft, or the way he's sitting.

Now I think you're right ... it must be Louis on the left because of the white tshirt he was wearing .

Great to see the kids .

At a raft with Daniel and two friends
nyemjb.jpg

nyeo9w.jpg

Louis wakeboarding
nyeomg.jpg

Pauline wakeboarding
nyeov6.jpg

(picturedesk)

Pauline and Louis with their father.

ofbyj4.jpg
ofbynt.jpg

Louis(right) and friends
ofbytk.jpg

ofbyw0.jpg

Louis (left) playing soccer
ofbz0j.jpg

(DNB)

I just wondered when Louis will show up with his first girlfriend ;) ... and what mommy will say ;):p ...
...anyway he could have them all almost...it seems:D.
At the school where I'm working pupils of grade 8 and higher (15 and older) made a survey paper for the younger girls ( 10 - 15) in our lower grades. They asked about fav music, fav movie and also about dream boy/date. On the lsit they had : Bill ( fron Tokio Hotel - a german teen band), some guys from US5 ( another boygroup), Princes William and Harry, Pierre and Louis...

..and guess what: Louis ended up 2nd , behind Chris (or whatever hs name is - from US5) Pierre made it to the 4th place behind Bill ...

Here's my little girlies' dreamdate :p;)...

qx43ep.jpg
qx43o4.jpg

(BdP)

michelle said:
I just wondered when Louis will show up with his first girlfriend ;) ... and what mommy will say ;):p ...
...anyway he could have them all almost...it seems:D.
At the school where I'm working pupils of grade 8 and higher (15 and older) made a survey paper for the younger girls ( 10 - 15) in our lower grades. They asked about fav music, fav movie and also about dream boy/date. On the lsit they had : Bill ( fron Tokio Hotel - a german teen band), some guys from US5 ( another boygroup), Princes William and Harry, Pierre and Louis...

..and guess what: Louis ended up 2nd , behind Chris (or whatever hs name is - from US5) Pierre made it to the 4th place behind Bill ...

Here's my little girlies' dreamdate :p;)...

(BdP)

- really??! i didn't think that Sephanies children and also Pierre are know by any one else than "Die neue Welt"... readers in Germany. Charlotte and Andrea are from time to time in teen - media, but the rest... that's new to me.

- by the way: Bill is aaaaawfullllllll - terrible child

Mrs.Smith said:
- really??! i didn't think that Sephanies children and also Pierre are know by any one else than "Die neue Welt"... readers in Germany. Charlotte and Andrea are from time to time in teen - media, but the rest... that's new to me.

- by the way: Bill is aaaaawfullllllll - terrible child

Well it might be exceptional at our school because two 8th grade classes made a school trip to Nice and Monaco, I helped a bit and asked one of my cousins to welcome them in Monaco...they met up with him and he showed them around Monaco .... they came back interested in the Family because they had seen videos, the Palace and an AS Monaco soccer match... they tried to find out a little about the younger generation and collected info about Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre, Louis, Pauline, Ernst jr and Christian .... it looks like as if they made the others curious... and now they even have a Monaco poster with Louis' and Pierre's ( obviously their favourites) pictures on hanging in the language lab :p:rolleyes::)

Wow, That's great! Why didn't I have teachers who went to Monaco with me?:( Moreover I think having the "Monacos" as dream date makes them more eager to lern French - you teachers are quite clever;)

Mrs.Smith said:
Wow, That's great! Why didn't I have teachers who went to Monaco with me?:( Moreover I think having the "Monacos" as dream date makes them more eager to lern French - you teachers are quite clever;)

Yeah... and it works. They even wanted to watch the Vendredi Petentes show ( french TV) with Stephanie as guest because they though she speaks about Louis and Pierre... what kinds of girls they likes, their hobbies etc... but unfortunatly she didn't ;):p ... Well not all of them, but some girls :D... and they now try to write a letter in french ...

A girl posted this message to the Yahoo Louis Group:
as i attend the same college as louis and pauline, i decided to let you read some of their news..:p thus, here they are !! Louis attends the college charles III. He is in 4°3. As far as Iknow, his results are not bad, but he isn't a genius. He has a lot of friends, but he usually stays with his brother Michael (who did twice a class,so his is in 5eme), his cousins William & Roxanne.Strangely, he never speaks to his sister. About girls :p...well,recently, he was going out with one of william's friend. that's all for the moment. He loves wearing 'Quiksilver' clothes. He practise severy Wednesday & Friday evenings football (soccer) at the US Cap d'ail (a small city near monaco). I think he recently did something wrong at soccer because he has crutches...:s Pauline is in 5°.She has the same results as her brother. She has some very good friends too. Michael, William & Roxanne love her very much. She doesn't want a boyfriend. She loves wearing 'Le Temps des Cerises' & 'Dimensione Danza' clothes. She's very good at gymnastic.She's always eating chewing-gum.

xxxgisele_naomi_kate

:)

sebastian said:
A girl posted this message to the Yahoo Louis Group:

:)

About Louis not talking to Pauline ;):confused: ...:
When I was 14 abd Seb was 12 I didn't talk much to him on that schoolyard we shared ...he was my little bro ( he still is :p ) so it wouldn't have been too cool to do that around my 'grown up' friends ;):p ....

Well, just because someone posts to a Yahoo group and claims to know some of these people, it doesn't necessarily make it so. If people's claims are to be believed, we have half the British aristocracy and quite a few European royals posting at TRF.

Elspeth said:
If people's claims are to be believed, we have half the British aristocracy and quite a few European royals posting at TRF.
LOL Very well said, Elspeth :D ;)

But poor Sebastian being ignored by his big sister, I hope that has changed untill today :p ;) ;)

iceflower said:
LOL Very well said, Elspeth :D ;)

But poor Sebastian being ignored by his big sister, I hope that has changed untill today :p ;) ;)

:p It has ! :)
About this post on Louis and Pauline, well I guess it is okay. They do attend this college ( secondary school ) and they do attend those classes. Louis does practice soccer wednesday ans fridays...William and Roxane are their cousins...so, and that was already all the info that girl gave....I guess it's ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom