Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 2 : Aug.2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additionals....

BTW, tomorrow is Camille's birthday. She'll turn 7 ....:)

Attachments

• 0 aaa.JPG
    0 aaa.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 177
  • 0 b.JPG
    0 b.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 0 bb.JPG
    0 bb.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 380794.JPG
    380794.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 4826326,tid=i.JPG
    4826326,tid=i.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 53228236.jpg
    53228236.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 53231439.JPG
    53231439.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 172
  • zumalive185925.JPG
    zumalive185925.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 167
  • zumalive185071.jpg
    zumalive185071.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 189
Does anyone know what Camille's father is doing right now? And Daniel Ducruet (besides working on a CD and talking about the Grimaldis)?

_________
Monica17

michelle said:
Nice pictures....:)

Here's some scan of todays 'Bild' ( german tabloid ) that featured the young Monacos:

It says: ' Monaco shows us its sweet future"

Thanks, Michelle! If you're not too busy, what does the feature say about the youngsters?

Last edited by a moderator:
monica17 said:
Thanks, Michelle! If you're not too busy, what does the feature say about the youngsters?

It just said how beautiful they all are and that they might have the chance to overcome the so-cslled Grimaldi-curse (?).
That Charlotte looked stunning and Louis a bit shy.
They also said it was sweet to see the princesses Caroline and Stephanie taking their daughters into their armes.

Happy Birthday, little Camille Marie Kelly :)

Attachments

• 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 247
michelle said:
It just said how beautiful they all are and that they might have the chance to overcome the so-cslled Grimaldi-curse (?).
That Charlotte looked stunning and Louis a bit shy.
They also said it was sweet to see the princesses Caroline and Stephanie taking their daughters into their armes.

My thanks as usual, Michelle! And I completely agree with the what you have summarized! :)

________
Monica17

Here is a german article that says that Pauline has fallen of a trampoline and was brought to the hospital:

Schwerer Sturz: Sorge um Stéphanies Tochter

Schock für Prinzessin Stéphanie: Wie BUNTE. T-Online erfuhr, ist ihre Tochter Pauline (11) schwer von einem Trampolin gestürzt. Der Unfall ereignete sich in der Bergstation Isola 2000 nahe dem französischen Bergdorf Auron. Pauline wurde sofort mit einem Hubschrauber nach Monaco in das Hospital Princesse Grace geflogen. Dort sind Röntgenaufnahmen gemacht worden. Erste Diagnose: eine ausgerenkte Schulter - hatte sie Glück im Unglück?

more http://www.bunte.t-online.de/c/49/02/31/4902312.html

Pauline had an accident!

She fell of a trampoline and got hurt at her shoulder.

She was taken to Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco by a helicopter. Stephanie is with her. As far as examinations are; it is her shoulder that got hurt.

More info will follow....

I hope she is okay please keep us updated.

Hope that Pauline is okay soon

Poor Pauline, I saw a report about the accident at tv.
I think she's a brave girl and I wish her to recover veryvery soon!!

After several examinations, Pauline may leave the hospital still today.
She suffers from pain in her shoulder. The shoulder is been examined and stated dislocated. As far as that this is no case of further problems.

Dislocated shoulders are quite painful and can take a while to heal.. A friend of mine dislocated her shoulder and it took a while to heal.. Pauline is younger though and I hope she recovers soon..Poor girl!! I hope she can still enjoy her summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom