Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Pauline is growing into a beautiful girl!

Thanks Pauline is growing up I say she looks like steph but their is a bit of Caroline also

Pics 27.10.2007

Lovely new pics of Camille :flowers:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco's daughter Camille enjoys the carousels
on the first day of the fairground in Monaco, on October 27, 2007. With
a girlfriend and a bodyguard, Camille spent two hours having a lot of fun,
screaming, wistling... She was not happy to leave around 7 PM..

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Thanks Icelower in the 5th Picture she looks like Stephanie the walk the look just says Stephanie Love her shoes.

Nice pics of Camille. She is a beautiful girl. Thanks Iceflower.

Thanks for pics, iceflower!:flowers:

Such a lovely girl..growing up so fast. Cute earrings, and styling - of course:) "She was not happy to leave..", every kid would act like that!:lol:

It's the first time that i'm going on this thread.

Yes the Syephanie's children are beautil teen agers for the two eldest and yet a young girl for the last one.

May be I'm too strict but I find that a litle girl in black whith black earrings is a little too much. As is too much too but is question of health is the weight of the last little girl of Stephanie. I beleive remember that she was always a little too fat that for a baby can be so cute but at her age it could be dangerous if she don't pay attention. I can imagine that Stephanie who is deeply in love of her childreb knows that.
Anyway it's a charming family.

Does anyone know how deep the relation from Stephanies children to Carolines children and Alberts children are?

Now that girl looks so much like Stephanie's Kelly aunt, Lizanne Levine!!! It's getting more and more evident as she grows up! I am sure even Stephanie is struck by the strong similarities!

It's not really an event, but anyway, in a very recent interview Stephanie was asked what kind of music she likes and she answered : " Well, a bit of everything but mostly I'm exposed to what my kids like..."
... Pauline is a Tokio Hotel fan, Camille a fan of Shy'm and Louis' into David Guetta ...

Puisque vous faites passer votre message par la musique, qu’écoutez-vous comme musique ?
Un peu de tout et surtout ce qu’écoutent les enfants. Ma fille est assez fan de Tokio Hotel, donc ça passe un peu en boucle. La petite, c’est Shy’m. Mon fils est plus David Guetta. Donc c’est un peu varié. Mais bon, je n’ai pas trop le choix ! Quand ils ne sont pas là, j’apprécie le calme ! (Rires) Le silence est une très bonne musique !

The entire interview

It's not really an event, but anyway, in a very recent interview Stephanie was asked what kind of music she likes and she answered : " Well, a bit of everything but mostly I'm exposed to what my kids like..."
... Pauline is a Tokio Hotel fan, Camille a fan of Shy'm and Louis' into David Guetta ...
Does that mean that Stephanie is listening to Tokio Hotel:eek: Nooooo . . . !!!
I only hope Pauline will stop to like them:wacko:

Does that mean that Stephanie is listening to Tokio Hotel:eek: Nooooo . . . !!!
I only hope Pauline will stop to like them:wacko:

Well, seems like their songs are played over and over at Steph's house, so...
I think it's cute for Pauline... Tokio Hotel is just popular with girls of her age ... :bang::D:)

those boys are everywhere...everywhere it's insane...when they're somewhere it becomes mass hysteria..the girls shout, yell cry....oh my god...i hope pauline is not like that...even if i'm just 20, sometimes teens just freak me out..especially tokio hotel fans...can't remember who said it, but yeah bill is a terrible child...

Does anyone know how deep the relation from Stephanies children to Carolines children and Alberts children are?

I think there is no relation AT ALL :eek:

I never saw pictures neither of the Casiraghio trio with one of Steph's kids, nor from Alexandra with them.
As regards Albert's kids, i never saw them being with noone of the Gramldi's except PA himself.

Stephanie Kids have contact And relationship with Caroline's Kids

Stephanie Kids have contact And relationship with Caroline's Kids

Nice to hear

I did not mean that they do not talk to eachother, i ment that they very very rarely see eachother... I neve saw pictures showing them spend som free time together

Nice to hear

I did not mean that they do not talk to eachother, i ment that they very very rarely see eachother... I neve saw pictures showing them spend som free time together

I saw pictures, a number of years ago, with Stephanie's kids and Andrea, at the Beach club in Monte Carlo.

I can see Stephanie is Albert's favorite sister. She's s had A "wild life". But after her father's death she's more a "family girl". Good fpr the beautiful children!!!

I think Camille looks like Princess Grace's younger sister Lizanne. Definitely takes after the Kelly family.

Last edited:
You are right, Sherylal24. Camille is exactly like Princess Grace´s sister Lizanne.

Thank you FILIPA took me a while to find the pictures but it was worth it , Wow Louis has grown up a lot:wub: Camille looks to have had a ball and the blond boy from her birthday party was indeed her Little brother great to see Stephanie and Jean Raymond having a good time also .:)

Direct link to the pictures

Camille is very cute, and looks a lot like Grace's sister Lizanne, but apparently she's also taken after Rainier's build. Anyway time will tell, as children change so fast.
BTW does anyone know if Gottlieb has finally become Camille's official father?
If I remember it well, his name didn't appear on Camille's certificate of birth.

Beautiful children with great traits !

Camille is very cute, and looks a lot like Grace's sister Lizanne, but apparently she's also taken after Rainier's build. Anyway time will tell, as children change so fast.

BTW does anyone know if Gottlieb has finally become Camille's official father?
If I remember it well, his name didn't appear on Camille's certificate of birth.

I think Pr. Grace used to look a lot like that in younger pictures, but just thinner. I think all three children are very beautiful and have expressive faces! There have been moments where Stephanie looked a lot like her mother, but mostly like her father, so it's nice to see other traits emerging from her children from her mom! Pauline is a pretty girl, non?!
Oh, and I would think her body build will stay much as it is now .. the outline won't change too much, so she will probably always have Prince Rainier's build! :eek:) Cute!

:flowers:

I think she has become a great mother. She had problems, but it looks like she has really gotten over them and has blossomed. Her kids are cuties. I think that's funny she listens to Tokio Hotel (they look like anime characters), I wonder if its the German cd or the English one. Does anyone know if they have a good relationship with their father?

Glistening Seas

:lol:seeems like a fun crowd. the kids have certainly grown! the summer is always a great time to enjoy the sun. it seems they share their families love of the sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom