Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it is great to see the children of P Stephanie now also involved in events in Monaco. I'm sure Louis particularly enjoyed this event, since Sport was his field of study. And he seems to be a sharp dresser too...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

:previous:

It's indeed wonderful to see!

Another sports event: Louis attended the presentation of the World Sports Legends Award in Monaco yesterday, October 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Louis can appear as a quite well-dressed gentilhomme. The best male dresser of the wider princely family, I think.

Does Louis now live and work in Monaco since he has completed his studies? He seems to be there quite a lot. And I can see him being a great support to P Albert in helping out with some of his duties. I do admire P Albert for involving his nephews and nieces in the events in Monaco. They are after all also members of the Royal family, even if they are not styled as such.

I think by involving the younger generation P Albert will succeed in keeping the extended Royal family"alive" and also give those members a sense of pride and belonging to Monaco. So in the next few years we can expect to see Camille and P Alexandra more often at events too now that the Casiraghis seem to have moved on a little and are focusing on their personal lives and families more.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom