Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
Welcome to part II of the thread to discuss Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, daughter of Tamara Rotolo, and her relationship (or lack thereof) to Prince Albert.

Since there's a great deal of speculation associated with this subject, it would be very helpful for people to provide sources for their information, to stay away from outright gossip and speculation, and to state clearly when they're posting an unsupported opinion. It would also be very helpful for people to remember that other posters are entitled to their opinions, however uncongenial they may be, and to restrict their comments to the topic of the thread and not indulge themselves by complaining about the intelligence level, morals, nationality, sanity, or any other characteristic of other posters. If a post complies with our rules and guidelines (check my signature if you need a refresher on the rules), it may be posted here. If a post starts straying into the realms of attacks on other posters, bashing of royals and their associates, or libel of any sort at all, it'll be deleted.

Part 1 can be found here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/jazmin-grimaldi-7199.html

Last edited:
Elspeth said:
Welcome to part II of the thread to discuss Jazmin Rotolo/Grimaldi and her relationship (or lack thereof) to Prince Albert.

Since there's a great deal of speculation associated with this subject, it would be very helpful for people to provide sources for their information, to stay away from outright gossip and speculation, and to state clearly when they're posting an unsupported opinion. It would also be very helpful for people to remember that other posters are entitled to their opinions, however uncongenial they may be, and to restrict their comments to the topic of the thread and not indulge themselves by complaining about the intelligence level, morals, nationality, sanity, or any other characteristic of other posters. If a post complies with our rules and guidelines (check my signature if you need a refresher on the rules), it may be posted here. If a post starts straying into the realms of attacks on other posters, bashing of royals and their associates, or libel of any sort at all, it'll be deleted.

Part I can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/jazmin-grimaldi-7199.html

I think we all agree with you -- Bravo!

TrustWorthy Your comment, "my last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others" is another hoot. The idea you would even waste your time and money making a call to MC is every reason for self-examination, but for you to think anyone here believes they accepted your call and had an exchange with you, well... (shaking head).
I'm shaking mine at you for what you said. My words were these.
My last contact with the Palace a few weeks ago was I was disgusted by the conversations in this Forum and others. That the poll I requested has shown public opinion Tamara was doing more damage to Albert's reputation with the aide of Bruce McCormick. So yes I know they know of this site.
Where did I say I called? I didn't. You assumed it and in doing so caused another poster to assume it by what you said. This is how rumors start by taking out of context what someone says and using it in another way, adding to it, etc., like what Albert said caused talk of more claims with his saying that he knew there was others. This is also what the press does. Leahteresa and I have talked back and forth like this for sometime and we have communicated with each other in private messages. What I said is a figure of speech and I consider what you said in the other thread as hostile. I'm sorry you don't like my opinions but we are entitled to have them.

Oops, I just read the above and I think I walked in the middle of something.

All I would like to know is if the mother of the alleged daugther of Prince Albert has done any type of interview or press conference to substantiate her claims. Anyone knows if any report or interview with her has been published either in english magazines or other sources we don't have easy access to. Like in German, French, Italian, Danish etc?

I'm just wondering what are the Rottolos pursuing to validate their claim.

I don't understand what the big deal is with this whole Jazmin Grimaldi situation, hello, has anyone ever heard of a paternity test?

Tamara tried to have a California court force Albert to submit to a paternity test (at that time blood as DNA was not in common use) in 1992. The palace lawyers had the case dismissed for improper jurisdiction.

Tamara has never filed in any other state or country. Now that Albert is Head of State, any case would probably be immediately dismissed under Diplomatic Immunity but when Albert was heir that was not a certainty.

The only articles I ever saw in the USA were in supermarket tabloids. Though I have read articles from European countries that were in more quality publications, most of the content was similar or based on what I had already seen in the US.

To my knowledge, Tamara has never given a direct interview like Nicole did to PM but many "sources close to her" gave comments attributed to her which other writers have continued to use as direct quotes. I have seen this in the rehashed paragraphs discussing her claim in articles about Albert, Nicole, Eric Alexandre and combinations thereof, both in 'quality' sources and places like Wikipedia.

Ann

Recent photos in Monaco and Paris

163852_16242.bmp
163792_03829.jpg

163899_97270.jpg

163935_49563.jpg

163980_56692.jpg

I found these and other photos, some larger and of better quality throughtout this forum. Maybe someone with better talents can enlarge or translate the text?

On the magazine cover is PA with JGG or It just a cover the one with her wearing jeanes.same clothing with her mother in Paris.I don't know what to make of prince Albert any more. when one is expected to bow to royalty when in their presence to show respect at all time as they out rank us.meaning the diffrence between a commoner and royalty then a queen or king own It to his or her people what every thing means.for them not to wonder .That they are safe from scandel .Great leadership.

pama said:
On the magazine cover is PA with JGG or It just a cover

That cover is a fake! I saw that pic of JR(G) on here in another thread.
They obviously doctored that picture up to make it look like PA is walking in front of her.

I won't speculate on whether or not PA is her father, but when I read the official release from the Palais, I'll believe it.

I agree, the picture on Bunte is photoshopped.

Ms. Rotolo can give her child any patronym she likes, depending upon where she lives, within the United States. Or put another way: just because she put that last name on the birth certificate does not make it her legal last name. But that's a nit for lawyers to pick.

her last name

I personally think it's appalling that her mother was allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name. I don't understand the practice here in the U.S. I actually know someone who had a child by a man who was secretly married and gave a false name, including the last name. After my friend gave birth, he disappeared but she had already put his last name on her son's birth certificate and only found out later that it wasn't even his real name. :eek: So the young man has a false name. She didn't change it because that's the name he's had since infancy. :(

Um...is anyone else as befuddled as I am with the fact that all of these magazines are essentially making stuff up and manufacturing photos of PA and he's NOT suing them? Meanwhile, the PM spread was of a private vacation, but those things really did happen... I can see the invasion of privacy to a point (but he did have someone do some PR shots), but I would be much more outraged at the implication of things that may or may not be true.

Paternity should be settled . . .

for the sake of the young girl in the middle of all of this, Jazmin. If the mother's not telling the truth, DNA will tell. I don't see why Prince Albert doesn't do a DNA test to settle it once and for all.

mwhite3182 said:
for the sake of the young girl in the middle of all of this, Jazmin. If the mother's not telling the truth, DNA will tell. I don't see why Prince Albert doesn't do a DNA test to settle it once and for all.

I think that was what they were doing. But we need to wait for the palace to make an annoucement.

pinklady1991 said:
Um...is anyone else as befuddled as I am with the fact that all of these magazines are essentially making stuff up and manufacturing photos of PA and he's NOT suing them? Meanwhile, the PM spread was of a private vacation, but those things really did happen... I can see the invasion of privacy to a point (but he did have someone do some PR shots), but I would be much more outraged at the implication of things that may or may not be true.

my thoughts exactly, but if they are doind the DNA test and she is not his daughter?.
I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear those conversations.

maryellen1539 said:
I think that was what they were doing. But we need to wait for the palace to make an annoucement.
I think so too

Pinky, you really brought up an interesting point...
Why is PA ignoring the magazines that tell about a secret daughter and then taking legal action against a magazine who published photos from a vacation?
Alleging that he has been visiting with a secret daughter is far more serious than pictures from his vacation and saying it was like a honeymoon.....
Why would someone who is not afraid to sue allow such stories about a secret daughter to be continually published?:confused:

maryellen1539 said:
But do you think the palace would make an official announcement? If they are doing DNA testing and PA is the father (although I find it odd that Jazmin doesn't resemble any of the Kelly's or Grimaldi's due their strong genes), he should provide compensation; $2.5M for back child support (this is calculating what Eric Coste gets per month, $15,000 x 14 years, Jazmin's age) and as leahteresa mentioned in the first thread, he could pay for her college education. I think if this happens though, there won't really be an announcement. PA will say it's his private life.

And I'm also waiting for him to sue Oggi, Bunte and other Euro tabloids who've been doing this "secret daughter" story since it's a far better reason to sue than for photos of him and his girlfriend snuggling up together on vacation.

Laviollette said:
But do you think the palace would make an official announcement? If they are doing DNA testing and PA is the father (although I find it odd that Jazmin doesn't resemble any of the Kelly's or Grimaldi's due their strong genes), he should provide compensation; $2.5M for back child support (this is calculating what Eric Coste gets per month, $15,000 x 14 years, Jazmin's age) and as leahteresa mentioned in the first thread, he could pay for her college education. I think if this happens though, there won't really be an announcement. PA will say it's his private life.

And I'm also waiting for him to sue Oggi, Bunte and other Euro tabloids who've been doing this "secret daughter" story since it's a far better reason to sue than for photos of him and his girlfriend snuggling up together on vacation.

Maybe PA will say that. But I don't think that the mother - if it will be prove that the girl is Albert's daughter, want keep it in a private.

magnik said:
Maybe PA will say that. But I don't think that the mother - if it will be prove that the girl is Albert's daughter, want keep it in a private.

Other than the initial case 14 years ago -- she has kept it quite -- unless you can prove me wrong.

magnik said:
Of course the mother won't keep it private, who cares. PA shouldn't be making any more public statements about his illegitimate children falling out of the closet. It's undignified. If he wants to support them and the mothers want to blab, so be it. Lets face it, this is why they got pregnant in the first place; both cases are a set up by these women. Even if TR's claims are false, she meant to pass Jazmin off as PA's even if she was already pregnant when they got busy in July 1991, in which Jazmin was born 8 months not 9 months later.

TrustWorthy said:
Other than the initial case 14 years ago -- she has kept it quite -- unless you can prove me wrong.

Yes, but 14 years ago he wasn't a ruler, wasn't so rich and doesn't acknowledge out-of-wedlock son.

pama said:
On the magazine cover is PA with JGG or It just a cover the one with her wearing jeanes.same clothing with her mother in Paris.I don't know what to make of prince Albert any more. when one is expected to bow to royalty when in their presence to show respect at all time as they out rank us.meaning the diffrence between a commoner and royalty then a queen or king own It to his or her people what every thing means.for them not to wonder .That they are safe from scandel .Great leadership.
This photo is the one you mean same clothes with hands in her pockets etc. I read it was taken in December 2005 while in Monaco. Interesting almost 3 months before Albert was in Paris something doesn't smell right here. So whats next? The press will do anything to sell papers not to mention get peoples heads messed up. Photo is from page 18 of the other thread posted by Tbhrc.
Since some believe Tamara isn't talking to the press at all any idea who they think has feed them with personal private photo's of Jazmin when she was younger and then one of Tamara and Albert? Albert does have a law suit going over this. Tamara doesn't want this to be quiet she is just doing it in a way people don't see.
163792_03829.jpg

Untitlejazmin.jpg

magnik said:

I doubt TR will want to keep it quiet if a test comfirms paternity. But, maybe enough money will keep her quiet.

teense said:
Pinky, you really brought up an interesting point...
Why is PA ignoring the magazines that tell about a secret daughter and then taking legal action against a magazine who published photos from a vacation?
Alleging that he has been visiting with a secret daughter is far more serious than pictures from his vacation and saying it was like a honeymoon.....
Why would someone who is not afraid to sue allow such stories about a secret daughter to be continually published?:confused:

He did start legal proceedings against Voici at the end of February for the same kind of story about JG and TR being in Monaco over the holidays. The paparazzi are always photographing royals on vacation so I don't know why this latest one is any different...look at the photo threads on this site. But still it doesn't explain the lack of consistency...

At first I thought he'd ignore those that weren't true and sue over the ones that are but now I don't know...then I thought about him only suing French magazines b/c of the way the laws were written...but he sued Bunte over the Alexandre photos... Anyone have any thoughts on this? I keep running in circles. :confused:

LadyMacAlpine said:
This photo is the one you mean same clothes with hands in her pockets etc. I read it was taken in December 2005 while in Monaco. Interesting almost 3 months before Albert was in Paris something doesn't smell right here. So whats next? The press will do anything to sell papers not to mention get peoples heads messed up. Photo is from page 18 of the other thread posted by Tbhrc.
Since some believe Tamara isn't talking to the press at all any idea who they think has feed them with personal private photo's of Jazmin when she was younger and then one of Tamara and Albert? Albert does have a law suit going over this. Tamara doesn't want this to be quiet she is just doing it in a way people don't see.
I think it's obvious that the pictures have been pasted together by the tabloids. And while it is not impossible that PA is the father, I think Jazmin just doesn't look like a Grimaldi or a Kelly. She just doesn't look like PA's kid or any member of those families. One thing is for sure, when you look at the MRF and the Kelly family, you see a resemblance whether it's cousins Melanie or Sebastian and the whole de Massy clan who look right at home with their cousins Caroline, Albert and Stephanie, or whether it's Grace and her sisters and their resemblance to Caro, PA, Steph and their children, especially Camille's resemblane to Lizanne. And even though Andrea and Pierre look like their dad, Stefano, the shape of Andrea's mouth is very much like his mothers with Charlotte being a carbon copy of her mother. And the older Caro gets, the more she resembles her aunt Peggy.

There's also the 4-7 weeks missing from the timeline of the conception of Jazmin and her birth. So if PA is the father of Jazmin, he should be supporting her as I mentioned in my previous post but I just don't see where he is.

pinklady1991 said:
He did start legal proceedings against Voici at the end of February for the same kind of story about JG and TR being in Monaco over the holidays. The paparazzi are always photographing royals on vacation so I don't know why this latest one is any different...look at the photo threads on this site. But still it doesn't explain the lack of consistency...
I had no idea he actually started legal proceedings over the alleged Christmas meeting with Jazmin and her mother. But I guess he can't sue everyone who claims he has a "secret" child somewhere. He does have a country to run after all and eventually the tabloids will move on to some other story even if TR continues to pop up in Paris.

pinklady1991 said:

At first I thought he'd ignore those that weren't true and sue over the ones that are but now I don't know...then I thought about him only suing French magazines b/c of the way the laws were written...but he sued Bunte over the Alexandre photos... Anyone have any thoughts on this? I keep running in circles. :confused:

I'm not sure, but different laws apply in different countries as it looks like you are referring. France sided with him while Germany did not in the case of Nicole (am I right there?). In the U.S. I don't believe he could sue for using his likeness as he is not a private citizen & different laws apply for public figures & celebrities here than they do for a typical private citizen (which is why you often see a blurred out face next to a celebrity). But he could sue for defamation, fraud, etc. I guess he just has to pick his battles. I think he should have just let the Maldive photos alone - it only keeps them around longer, & brings more attention to them, not sure really the thinking there?

Also, I noticed you had previously asked about a signature on the California birth cert. The father's signature does not appear on a CA birth cert. just the mother's. The other signature would be the doctors (two sigs here required I think). I guess because they can only verify the mother that actually gave birth & not the father. But the mother can put whom ever they want down as the father, but it doesn't make it so or legal. My father's signature is not on my birth cert. I took a look at it because I was wondering about the weight, but that is only on my hospital birth cert (not the one filed with the recorder). I was curious how much Jazmin weighed? If she was a primi? <speculation deleted - Elspeth>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone that posted with more information, in particular the one published in other languages besides english most of us don't have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom