Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mwhite3182 said:
for the sake of the young girl in the middle of all of this, Jazmin. If the mother's not telling the truth, DNA will tell. I don't see why Prince Albert doesn't do a DNA test to settle it once and for all.

That's what I've been saying forever. SHOW ME THE DNA. I cannot say if she is or isn't based on conception/birth date, resemblance, the character of the mother, name on the birth certificate or PA's motives. What I can say is that his unwillingness to submit to a DNA test has paturnity written all over it. It's like taking the fifth amendment.

leahteresa said:
That's what I've been saying forever. SHOW ME THE DNA. I cannot say if she is or isn't based on conception/birth date, resemblance, the character of the mother, name on the birth certificate or PA's motives. What I can say is that his unwillingness to submit to a DNA test has paturnity written all over it. It's like taking the fifth amendment.

You crack me up, leahteresa...best line I've read in a while. Have to admit though, I'm kind of thinking the same thing...

Laviollette said:
I personally think it's appalling that her mother was allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name. I don't understand the practice here in the U.S. I actually know someone who had a child by a man who was secretly married and gave a false name, including the last name. After my friend gave birth, he disappeared but she had already put his last name on her son's birth certificate and only found out later that it wasn't even his real name. :eek: So the young man has a false name. She didn't change it because that's the name he's had since infancy. :(

One of my friends had a similar experience but kind of reversed. Her ex-boyfriend (and father of the child) was also in the hospital while she was giving birth and, without her knowledge wrote down the name he wanted and his surname for the boy. My friend had a fit because she did not wanted anything to do with him but ended up stuck with her son having a name she was not even consulted about. After that, she would have to go to court and pay a large fee to change the name, so she gave up on that one. That woman, Tamara Rotolo, used the same flexibility we have in the USA to give her baby any name and surname she wanted. Too bad she did not choose Windsor instead :rolleyes:

On the physical resemblance, I do not see it. The Grimaldi women seem to take features from the strong influence of either Grace Kelly and her family of from Rainier's mother. That Rotolo offspring (I can't call her Grace Grimaldi, it's almost offensive to her memory) does not look like any branch, bud, root or dry leaf of either dynasty.

Last edited:
leahteresa said:
It seems to me he feels taken for a ride, blackmailed, extorted, whatever and he's dug his heels in and will not do the DNA test. He has been rather stubborn about it but maybe he has his reasons. Or maybe he feels this is not his problem, he doesn't want to have anything to do with this woman and isn't going to dignify her with a response. In his NY Times interview last November, he said he thought she had gone away until he became ruler of MC and the story about his son came out, basically calling her a gold digger.

Laviollette said:
It seems to me he feels taken for a ride, blackmailed, extorted, whatever and he's dug his heels in and will not do the DNA test. He has been rather stubborn about it but maybe he has his reasons. Or maybe he feels this is not his problem, he doesn't want to have anything to do with this woman and isn't going to dignify her with a response. In his NY Times interview last November, he said he thought she had gone away until he became ruler of MC and the story about his son came out, basically calling her a gold digger.

It has been reported in many places that JGG was in Monaco at Christmas (according to articles and previous posts; first class travel, Monaco hotel, met at airport by bodyguard and driver -- who can afford Monaco at Christmas and why was she there and not with family, unless...) and the recent articles showing JGG, Albert and LeCoste together (no not in the same frame but let's read between the lines here) in Paris this week or last (Again, the article talks of first class travel, bodyguard and drivers). I truly believe both PA and TR decided years ago to keep JGG a secret to allow her a private life but now with her older the two (PA and JGG) have more in common and PA wants to see her more -- the reason for the recent photos. The more they see each other the more chances there are of being caught -- and they were. Has anyone else noticed that in many of the photos both TR and JGG look rather nicely dressed and poised? Even the photos of Jazmin, at 15, has the look of a confident and poised young lady, as if she's been in the public eye all her life -- that surprises me and maybe even saddens me.

Last edited:
TrustWorthy said:
It has been reported in many places that JGG was in Monaco at Christmas (according to articles and previous posts; first class travel, Monaco hotel, met at airport by bodyguard and driver --

Trustworthy which other places has this been reported? I've been looking and asking around to some people that I know has access to this info and nobody is able to tell me nothing. I don't doubt you, but at least in this board there are a lot of people who can read pretty much in any language, have access to a bunch of magazines (which of course you can not always trust) but except this already posted magazines, I can not find any other places.

Re: JR looking poised and self-assured, you betcha she knows those pix were going to be taken, her mother and her has begining to look like Brooke Shields and her mother when she was parading her around.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Laviollette said:
And I'm also waiting for him to sue Oggi, Bunte and other Euro tabloids who've been doing this "secret daughter" story since it's a far better reason to sue than for photos of him and his girlfriend snuggling up together on vacation.
We need to understand that "invasion of privacy" relates to unauthorised photos taken while the subject is engaged in "private business" and published without his or her consent. This is why Princess Caroline was successful in her lawsuits against various magazines.

The practice of making up or publishing speculative stories does not fall under invasion of privacy, and these days is the standard "journalism" found in most gossip magazines.

Well, just out of curiosity, is Rotolo Tamara's maiden name or her ex husband's surname. If so why JG is still bearing the surname of her mother's former husband, if she was born of another man?
In Italy men can require disownment of paternity when their are sure the kids are not theirs.
The most sensational case here was that of a famous photographer's wife, who had an affair and a son with Brazilian soccer player Paulo Roberto Falcao.
Since the lady was still married when the kid was born, he received the surname of his mother's husband, even though she had informed the man she was having a child with another man.
Later, when they divorced the photographer filed for disownment of paternity, and then the kid received his mother's maiden name.
Falcao always refused to take a paternity test, for this reason the law court stated Falcao was the father and obliged him to give his surname to the boy and provide for him, which he never did.

Warren said:
We need to understand that "invasion of privacy" relates to unauthorised photos taken while the subject is engaged in "private business" and published without his or her consent. This is why Princess Caroline was successful in her lawsuits against various magazines.

The practice of making up or publishing speculative stories does not fall under invasion of privacy, and these days is the standard "journalism" found in most gossip magazines.

Thanks for the clarification, Warren. We're probably all more perplexed on the slander/libel issues involved with TR & JG and getting issues confused.

Tosca said:
Well, just out of curiosity, is Rotolo Tamara's maiden name or her ex husband's surname. If so why JG is still bearing the surname of her mother's former husband, if she was born of another man?
In Italy men can require disownment of paternity when their are sure the kids are not theirs.
The most sensational case here was that of a famous photographer's wife, who had an affair and a son with Brazilian soccer player Paulo Roberto Falcao.
Since the lady was still married when the kid was born, he received the surname of his mother's husband, even though she had informed the man she was having a child with another man.
Later, when they divorced the photographer filed for disownment of paternity, and then the kid received his mother's maiden name.
Falcao always refused to take a paternity test, for this reason the law court stated Falcao was the father and obliged him to give his surname to the boy and provide for him, which he never did.

If I remember correctly there was an article in the Mail on Sunday paper last year that mentions his name and I don't belive it was Rotolo. maybe somebody can find it.

Laviollette said:

Yes, I read that too. I guess I think that if a filthy rich prince were the father of my child I might want some help raising her. I wonder what he makes in interest off his fortune on a daily basis?

Just to set the record straight. I could care less if PA is JGG father or not. The thing that set me off on this path is the completely speculative, erronous conclusions being drawn by post after post of flimsy facts. Basically,

She says: Prince Albert is the Father of my child.
He says: I'm not taking a DNA test. Or at least I'm not going public with the results. (which almost automatically makes it look like he's her father.)

That's the whole story. That's it.

When PA claimed Alexandre it was all caught up in some remarks about improving the image on Monoco. Maybe not in the same speach but he was making comments to that effect in his interviews. My point is this....You cannot go half way. He is either her father or he's not. It is a truth or it is not. He is either a person of honest moral fiber who is going to take responsibility for his children, or he not. Your either in or out. But he cannot go halfway on the issue, else he looks like a fool.

OK, could we turn down the heat a bit, please. There's no need for anyone to get personal about this; we're not talking about people we know, after all.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

Can DNA from another relative, maybe on Princess Grace side, be used to prove a relationship to Albert's? You know, the way they used DNA from Prince Phillip of Britain when the remains of the Romanovs were examined.

They might be able to use someone elses DNA but, who is going to give it up? No one on the Grimaldi or Kelly side would do such a thing surely.

donatella said:
If I remember correctly there was an article in the Mail on Sunday paper last year that mentions his name and I don't belive it was Rotolo. maybe somebody can find it.

Yes, it was and his name is David Schumaker I believe that's the spelling of the last name. He and Tamara lived in more than one city in 5-8 locations during their marriage. Also last year Albert's name wasn't listed as father according to the CA State birth records which someone else located. What you saw was added some time later. In order to get a birth certificate from CA which I looked into after the tabloids you need proof of who you are to get it due to identity theft. With that in place I wonder how the tabloids got a copy? I wonder who provided this to them with the photo's of Jazmin that have appeared in them as well? Sort of like how did they get photo's of Albert and Alexandre? Mommy gave it. I don't think this woman is the goody, goody Mom some of you are trying to make her out to be that never talks to the press. The photo of her and Albert that was never seen in the press before who do you think gave it to them??????? Albert is suing over it.
She is in real estate in CA which can bring in $$$$$$$ from commissions if you are good. She has claimed being a struggling single mother but lives in the most expensive State to live in this country. You don't and can't do the things she has done without money. Albert hadn't given her money as has been said he did and that came from his own mouth. Tamara has gotten money from some where like to hire a high powered Beverly Hills attorney (he was called) she had during the paternity suit. She got money from somewhere to chase Albert down to WY with Jazmin in tow. <speculation about motives, and digression about US citizens and titles deleted - Elspeth>

I thought the kid's lastname was Rotolo? I don't care if he doesn't want to take a test, it proves nothing. I don't blame him for not letting this suspect woman strong arm him. This girl is not his kid, until proven otherwise, so why beat it to death?
PA shouldn't be making any more public statements about his illegitimate children falling out of the closet. It's undignified. If he wants to support them and the mothers want to blab, so be it.
That's horrid. It would 10x more undignified to ignore your children, Just because the parents aren't married doesn't make them any less his kids. They're people not something you shove in a closet.:mad:

<deleted response to deleted post - Elspeth>

The theory PA & TR have a deal makes little sense. Why did she push the issue & take it to court? Why did she put his surmane on the BC? Why did she travel to MC of all places during X-Mas if she wanted secret? Why is she still pushing the issue? Why did she take it to the press? None of these things add up to TR & PA having any sort of deal.

The theory PA & TR have a dea makes little sense.

ACTUALLY, IT WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE FOR THEM TO HAVE A SECRET DEAL.

Why did she push the issue & take it to court?

SHE TOOK IT TO COURT 15 YEARS AGO AFTER THE BIRTH AND HASN'T DONE SO SINCE AS FAR AS ANYONE IN AUTHORITY CAN DETERMINE.

Why did she put his surmane on the BC?

WHY WOULD SHE NOT IF HE'S THE GIRL'S FATHER, OR WHAT IF HE WANTED SUCH UNTIL HIS FATHER LEARNED OF IT.

Why did she travel to MC of all places during X-Mas if she wanted secret?

MAYBE HE WANTE TO SEE HIS DAUGHTER. THE BETTER QUESTION IS: WHY WAS THE GIRL IN MONACO A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH PA... OTHER THAN TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP THEY MAY HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR YEARS.

Why is she still pushing the issue?

WHAT ACTUALLY IS 'SHE' PUSHING?

Why did she take it to the press?

NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIND WHERE'S THE MOTHER HAS TAKEN ANYTHING TO THE PRESS IN THE 15 YEARS SINCE THE BIRTH OF THE GIRL.

None of these things add up to TR & PA having any sort of deal.

EVERY RESPONSE I HAVE GIVEN LEADS ME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE IS NO SECRET DEAL, BUT RATHER A FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTER TRYING TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE THE EYE OF THE PUBLIC.

WHY WAS THE GIRL IN MONACO A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH PA... OTHER THAN TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP THEY MAY HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR YEARS.

TRUSTWORTHY: This is my second time asking you where are you finding this info, since we have a lot of members of this forum who read in different languages, have access to the palace in many ways, and also a few people very close to the princely family. And yet, I've looking and asking and nobody has been able to give any answer, to my contact TR is "no issue". You posted that the girl was in Monaco, where are the pixs? Where did you find this info except in this pre-fabricated tabloid?

I don't doubt what you say it just that apparently the only one finding this kind of info it's you.

Also curious,

Le troll 13th.:D

I read in the article I don't remember which I'll have to search it down but it said in the article that Albert admitted to meeting with her a few times while she was in Monaco. Plus I've seen pics of Jazmin I used to have one out of a tabloid she doesn't look alot like him.xx hrh xx

her royal highness said:
I read in the article I don't remember which I'll have to search it down but it said in the article that Albert admitted to meeting with her a few times while she was in Monaco. Plus I've seen pics of Jazmin I used to have one out of a tabloid she doesn't look alot like him.xx hrh xx

If Albert admitted to meeting with Jazmin a FEW times, then this will make me reconsider my stance that he doesn't think this girl is his. Albert has stated in an interview that it is IMPOSSIBLE that the girl could be his. There are several ways that Albert can be certain the girl is not his:

1) He didn't have sex with TR (but he admitted that he did - he didn't lie about this)
2) The dates of their sexual encounters and Jazmin's birth date make it impossible that Jazmin couldn be his (in this case it is not totally impossible because the girl could have been born premature, but we do not know).
3) Albert is not as stupid as most people think and he used a condom (although not 100% efective) before he had sex with a lady he just met hours ago (some said within minutes).

In the past, he has submitted to two paternity tests (that we know of) when he thought there was a possibility that he could have fathered the children. Most men in his position wouldn't have done this. Is there any French law that would have compelled him to submit to Alexandre's DNA test (besides NC hounding him down in Monaco) or the model's child (in her country)? In Jazmin's case, maybe there is a reason that he is certain this girl cannot be his.

Many people have stated that if he must be "guilty" (i.e. the girl must be his) since he hesn't submitted to a DNA test. Should anybody in his position prove their "innocence" for every claim made against them? Thus, if they do not prove their innocence then that is that an automatic admission of guilt? Maybe it's the principle of the matter. I have a friend who refused to submit his DNA to a local police department that was doing an investigation to rule out suspects for a rape. There was no way my firend was involved in the rape and the test would have confirmed this. Nevertheless, he refused as a matter of privacy. Eventually, they found the true rapist.

I think that Albert is not 100% sure (condoms can fail and all healthy pregnacies do not last 40 weeks), but sure enough where he could sleep at night.

Last edited:
hsh1969 said:
WHY WAS THE GIRL IN MONACO A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH PA... OTHER THAN TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP THEY MAY HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR YEARS.

TRUSTWORTHY: This is my second time asking you where are you finding this info, since we have a lot of members of this forum who read in different languages, have access to the palace in many ways, and also a few people very close to the princely family. And yet, I've looking and asking and nobody has been able to give any answer, to my contact TR is "no issue". You posted that the girl was in Monaco, where are the pixs? Where did you find this info except in this pre-fabricated tabloid?

I don't doubt what you say it just that apparently the only one finding this kind of info it's you.

Also curious,

Le troll 13th.:D

They stories and pictures are throughout this thread.

her royal highness said:

I read the same thing and wll try to find it again and re-post.

I'm reopening this thread in the hope that people can manage to be sensible this time around. If it has to be closed again, it stays closed.

You're welcome to discuss facts as far as they're known and to express opinions based on those facts. Since this seems to be an infinitely contentious subject, please present the facts, or a link to the post or article where they may be found, when you're expressing opinions about them. I'd rather see things repeated than get off on more digressions where people are accusing other people of making things up.

Unjustified speculation is not permitted. That includes wild speculation about the motives of people directly or peripherally involved in this issue and speculation about the motives of other posters in the thread.

Personal insults against the subjects of the thread and against other posters will be deleted, and warnings or suspensions will follow. And, as I said before, the next closure will be permanent.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I read the wonderful, honorable sounding positions of the administration-a definite new wind blowing around here. But I just got the scissors-so at this point I'm trying to see what part of my blurb was unacceptable.

So along with many others on the resemblance yes-no replies: I'd like to say, resemblances are seen differently by different people and in different positions, photos, etc. Now that I'm thinking I guess I can't do my little blurb about JG and Alex!! Can I say Happy Easter,or Happy Spring to everybody and especially Burbrit-you're a fresh breath of prevailing meadow air

If Albert were to confirm parentage, the only things that would change is his reputation would take another hit and this girl would lose all privacy. I don't see Tamara as another Nicole. She wants Jazmin acknowledged, not on the throne.

If Albert is not her father, he may think he's already answered the question back when it was presented by having the case dismissed. That the girl and her mother being in France last fall was a mere coincidence that the press played up due to the similarity of Eric Alexandre.

Albert could believe this is a dead issue and any further statements one way or the other is playing to the media.

Ann

Suonymona said:
If Albert were to confirm parentage, the only things that would change is his reputation would take another hit and this girl would lose all privacy. I don't see Tamara as another Nicole. She wants Jazmin acknowledged, not on the throne.

If Albert is not her father, he may think he's already answered the question back when it was presented by having the case dismissed. That the girl and her mother being in France last fall was a mere coincidence that the press played up due to the similarity of Eric Alexandre.

Albert could believe this is a dead issue and any further statements one way or the other is playing to the media.

Ann
Hi Ann. Albert isn't going to announce anything he can't since he has already said the child isn't his people just haven't accepted his denial that it was impossible for him to have fathered the child. I said it before he uses condoms Alexandre he accepted from the start could have been his and had the paternity test done right after birth to confirm it. I agree with his not playing with the media. She also does want Jazmin to be Albert's heir you must have missed her being quoted as saying that. She raised her for that purpose.

Where did this second visit to Monaco come from the tabloids? The photo's I saw were taken from the first visit.

She gave the name Grimaldi to Jazmin right after birth before her ex-husband had been tested. If she knew Albert was the father there was no reason to test David or request a DNA test be done.

Trustworthy you can't get a copy of a birth certificate without proof of who you are due to ID theft which means the press got it from someone as all the private personal photo's of Jazmin. The photo of Albert and Tamara came from her as well it was her personal photo as the others. Where do you think the press is getting them or the information? I ask all to sit back and think about it where does the press get personal information and photo's unless from the source? <speculation deleted - Elspeth>

Trustworthy you can't get a copy of a birth certificate without proof of who you are due to ID theft which means the press got it from someone as all the private personal photo's of Jazmin. The photo of Albert and Tamara came from her as well it was her personal photo as the others. Where do you think the press is getting them or the information? I ask all to sit back and think about it where does the press get personal information and photo's unless from the source?

I agree 100%

<edited response to deleted material in previous post - Elspeth>

Reputable news sources don't cover this story. Even PM who broke the story of his son, which was true, don't give TR and Jazmin any coverage. The tabloids are apparently allowed to paste pictures together and say PA met with them even if he did not although he has threatened legal action over it. He has restated his denial in the NYT (TR contacted his lawyer after the death of PR) and on Larry King (Alexandre is his only child who he has been supporting since he was born). What more is there?

LadyMacAlpine said:
Where did this second visit to Monaco come from the tabloids? The photo's I saw were taken from the first visit.

There were two recent visits published: Monaco at Christmas and Paris two weeks ago. Photographs from the Paris visit were published and they included Thierry LaCoste and Prince Albert. Both articles documented first class travel, escorts, drivers, expensive lodging. Since the board now has restrictions on personal comments I just mention the obvious. Prince Albert is litigious yet he has not sued Tamara, or to remove his name on the birth certificate.

<deleted unnecessary personal comments - Elspeth>

Trustworthy you can't get a copy of a birth certificate without proof of who you are due to ID theft which means the press got it from someone as all the private personal photo's of Jazmin. The photo of Albert and Tamara came from her as well it was her personal photo as the others. Where do you think the press is getting them or the information? I ask all to sit back and think about it where does the press get personal information and photo's unless from the source?

In California birth certificates are public record. Anyone can get a copy with certain required information: Mother name, Mother Maiden name, Father's Name and Father's Mother maiden name, baby name and date of birth. Sadly for all involved this information is known so therefore anyone could have, and did, get a copy.

But here's the REAL answer as to who the source is for both any photos and the birth certificate --- the original 1991 court case filed in California. All these items were submitted to the court as part of the case. So mystery solved once and for all. How do I know this? My sister works at People Magazine in New York and they have the court case like every other magazine would I assume.

Look for upcoming People Magazine issue.

Is Albert going to make a statement that Jazmin is his daughter in the upcoming People magazine issue? If not then I ask again, what more is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom