Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, this is just tacky! And I am sure we don't know all the facts, but you wait FOURTEEN years to acknowledge your child? Regardless of the motives of the mother, the child didn't ask to be here. I hope for his sake, he can establish some type of relationship with the child. And its a darn shame, he didn't learn anything from this prior to the birth of his son.

paca said:
That is true, but this time it is not Bild who came out with the story, but a serious paper and other serious media have picked up on it. And there similarities to last year. PA was/is out of town, Thierry Lacoste made last years statement and apparently confirmed the story to Figaro this time (so now he or the palace just need to confirm this). TF1 did the first interview after the announcement and are the only ones who did not cover the story. That is unusual and only explicable with a special deal for an interview. Maybe he will be giving an interview to them tomorrow on his way back from slovenia. I'm sure that the palace was informed about the book and the date, so they had all the time they needed to cut a deal or even influence the date (if they wanted to).

Oh, I am well aware that Le Figaro broke the story first and since I was born and raised in Europe I know that the paper is a serious one..I simply pointed out what BILD is all about..As a sidenote here: my parents buy this rag every day..sigh..The Spiegel is a serious paper too and I guess all the European papers are jumping on the bandwagon..We haven't heard anything here in Canada though..we're too concerned about the Oilers..:)
Yes, here is to hoping that tomorrow a statement will be issued..The longer this takes ,the worse it gets..But that's just my humble opinion..I am still a bit in shock..I had really thought that Jazmin wasn't his child...What about you, Paca?

Let's wait till the official confirmaion/denial of the story, shall we? It's bound to come pretty soon because now the fire started, they need some sort of announcement.
I personally always thought that Jazmin was not Prince Albert's daughter. I am not that sure now but I am going to wait till the official announcement.
I hope they (Jazmin's mother and Prince Albert, if he's the father) will handle the situation in a way, that will not hurt the girl, because she's is the innocent side here.

Last edited:
How mad do you think NC is going to be when albert confirms partenity. I mean didn't someone say that she had said that TR was crazy walking around saying her kid was PA's. I am sure she was hoping she is the only one who would share this bond with PA. She must be pasing up and down in her villa fuming. Probably planning on asking for a bigger villa just to stick it to him.

jabilo said:
How mad do you think NC is going to be when albert confirms partenity. I mean didn't someone say that she had said that TR was crazy walking around saying her kid was PA's. I am sure she was hoping she is the only one who would share this bond with PA. She must be pasing up and down in her villa fuming. Probably planning on asking for a bigger villa just to stick it to him.

Who knows, but NC is the one to drag all that baby-business laundry into public in the most totally embarrassing way for PA. She got on the payroll. But again, he is a grown man.

It's all over the news now. From the articles that I read today Jazmin's mother has a common denominator with Alexandre's mother: both women were married when they dated Prince Albert. That shows an interesting pattern on him to go after the ones already tied to someone else.

Also shows how the very catholic prince Albert skipped comandment # 7, you know, the no sleeping with someone's wife thingy. :rolleyes:

Toledo said:
Also shows how the very catholic prince Albert skipped comandment # 7, you know, the no sleeping with someone's wife thingy. :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly when I first read about it. Has the Catholic church made any comments on either of the two relationships?

They must be still busy with the Da Vinci Code, but as soon as the movie is forgoten, and they have time to check out on Albert, the Pope will probably check him in an Opus Dei resort for a round or two with the whip. Albert has been one bad boy. ;)

Incas said:
My thoughts exactly when I first read about it. Has the Catholic church made any comments on either of the two relationships?

I do certainly think that the Vatican is far too busy with other things to be concerned with any of Alberts personal activities, but that's just my opinion.:p :)

Laviollette said:
I know this sounds cruel but what makes anybody think Caro will allow her 4 kids to hang out with anyone from the Rotolo family including Jazmin? There is so much shadiness about the way Jazmin came about. Caro doesn't seem to allow her children to hang out with her own sister and her circle and as a result, her kids and Stephanie's kids don't seem to be very close though I'm sure they love each other just as well. Caro is the opposite of Albert -- she doesn't seem to trust most people and Albert seems to be trusting of very many people who do not deserve to be trusted.
Hallooooooooooooo, did she not have an affair with her friends husband and even married him. There is nothing different between them she is just a little more classierand kind of wised with age i guess while PA didn't. I don't think it matters who alex or jazmins mothers are they are still her brothers kids and i don't see why she could not let them hang out with her kids. Of course they will not be visiting them in their homes thanks to their mothers. Lets not forget her kids are old enough to make those kind of decisions too and I will not be suprised to see photos of charlotte and jazmin in the near future onces this is settled. I think she is going to be very much a part of the younger generations lives.

Last edited:
can someone explain this to me. Someone has written a book claiming PA is the father of Jasmine?? and this whole story didnt actually come from inside Monaco??. how does this person know for sure he is the father?? thanks

tiawanika said:
can someone explain this to me. Someone has written a book claiming PA is the father of Jasmine?? and this whole story didnt actually come from inside Monaco??. how does this person know for sure he is the father?? thanks

that is a really good question:p

The book was written by two French journalists from Le Figaro. They claim some their info comes from P Albert's unnamed friend. The article from Le Figaro seems to suggest the most info comes from Tamara Rotolo.

There are some funny facts in those articlee. This unnamed friend "knows" P Albert has only illegitimate children. There was another article based also on info from Le Figaro then supposed friend called P Albert careless when reffering to him fathering Jazmin. I wonder if this misterious friend was there that he was so well informed:D or maybe 'the friend' knows details from PA.:D

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
The book was written by two French journalists from Le Figaro. They claim some their info comes from P Albert's unnamed friend. The article from Le Figaro seems to suggest the most info comes from Tamara Rotolo.

There are some funny facts in those articlee. This unnamed friend "knows" P Albert has only illegitimate children. There was another article based also on info from Le Figaro then supposed friend called P Albert careless when reffering to him fathering Jazmin. I wonder if this misterious friend was there that he was so well informed:D or maybe 'the friend' knows details from PA.:D

but isnt PA`s denial based on the premise(sp) that he wont take a DNA test(excuse my english). unless this person is really really close to PA because we all know tabloids have `sources` that are nonexistant. maybe this is just to pressure him into taking a DNA test to prove if he really is or not. i am skeptical that, even though PA might have his faults, albeit too many, he isnt one to wait 14yrs to claim a child. i hope if he is sure this child is not his he should just let all this media hoopla fizzle with time. I am also wondering if this might be in connection with the talk of a possible wedding for PA to CW, the coincidence is just too calculated.:confused:

Albert's Lawyer: Legally, Jazmin Grace is the daughter of the prince Albert

Ok, I'll eat my words. M. LaCoste released a statement that was printed in Le Figaro today, 1 June 2006. I used a translator to post the entire article from French. I do not feel like cleaning it up. Here's the link to the article.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/france/20060601.FIG000000201_me_lacoste_juridiquementjazmin_grace_est_la_fille_du_prince_albert.html

M e Lacoste: « Legally, Jazmin Grace is the daughter of the prince Albert »
Comments gathered by Stephane Bern

Revealed in our yesterday editions, information restarts questions around the private life of the prince Albert II of Monaco. One year having officially acknowledged the fatherhood of small Alexander, prince, by the voice of his lawyer and friend M e Thierry Lacoste, confirms news: the young teenager 14-year-old American, Jazmin Grace Rotolo, is definitely her daughter.

Le Figaro. - not less than four pounds appear on phenomenon " people ", never the press dealing with these subjects been sold as well; it is a subject of anxiety for you? M e Thierry LACOSTE.

M e Lacoste: « Legally, Jazmin Grace is the daughter of the prince Albert »
Comments gathered by Stephane Bern

Revealed in our yesterday editions, information restarts questions around the private life of the prince Albert II of Monaco. One year having officially acknowledged the fatherhood of small Alexander, prince, by the voice of his lawyer and friend M e Thierry Lacoste, confirms news: the young teenager 14-year-old American, Jazmin Grace Rotolo, is definitely her daughter.

Le Figaro. - not less than four pounds appear on phenomenon " people ", never the press dealing with these subjects been sold as well; it is a subject of anxiety for you? M e Thierry LACOSTE.

-My feeling is that this subject interests many people. Before summer, each knows that it is a very good commercial seam to sell some paper on the beach! A means, undoubtedly, to dream. After all, reports people are more delightful than political, social or international actuality. Every time your name is named, in the middle of not always simple relations between the people press and the family of Monaco... My name is named because the members of the family Grimaldi are put forward by the press against their will. This day, 550 procedures were led to defend the private life of the princess Stephanie and 150 in the name of the prince Albert. Moreover, even if it is necessary to remain discreet on this subject, the perceptible sums by the members of the family Grimaldi after these trials are transferred to charitable writings as Amade, the Monegasque Red Cross or Fight Aids Monaco association of the princess Stephanie.

How did you live the affair of small Alexander, just after the disappearing of the prince Rainier?

Very badly. Certain titles took it over at the beginning of the period of mourning in Monaco, what condemned the prince Albert for a certain reservation. The prince, who is a frank and honest man, remained faithful to his principles by acknowledging this child publicly.

While refusing therefore to recall his private life and to accept that whoever can interfere it. It is however displayed once again by the information revealing the existence of a 14-year-old girl, Jazmin Grace?

Yes, in effect. At first, it had been decided to keep secret this fatherhood up to the majority of Jazmin Grace. But, for some weeks, paparazzi prowl around her in Palm Springs, and situation became untenable for her. The prince acknowledges officially a fatherhood already established legally for some weeks. At present, Jazmin Grace is going to follow his studies in the United States but will have any free time to come in principality, spend some days there or even live there. It goes without saying that dynastic question does not settle.

[Constitution envisages that alone the existent descendants of a Catholic marriage will be dynastes, EDITOR'S NOTES.] all this this business do not they eclipse the role and the action of the princely family?

Unfortunately yes, partly, because they occupy a lot of place in the press. It would be desirable that they are more interested in the new impulsion given by the prince who works every day on the development of principality, on Monaco and on the international ladder. Also, why more do not underline cultural and charitable initiatives of the princess Caroline or those of the princess Stephanie, notably in favour of the conflict against the AIDS, action which will drive it in New York tomorrow where she will accepted by Kofi Annam and will pronounce a speech for the first time in the stand of the General meeting of United Nations?

Last edited:
My comments: First, I really believed Albert when he said that it was impossible for Jazmin to be his because I actually believed he was so certain because he used a condom – at least. I find it utterly ridiculous that a grown man – a prince in line to be head of his country – would have unprotected sex within hours of meeting a woman who just got off a boat! I am just completely amazed at both of their stupidity, especially when the AIDS epidemic was widely discussed in the news during that time.

Second, well so much for crazy Tamara (well she still could be crazy). Didn’t Nicole call her crazy in an interview? I can only imagine Nicole’s look now when she realizes that she wasn’t the first to snag a child for Albert. Imagine her disgust now knowing that Jazmin has the Grimaldi last name and she perhaps can live in Monaco, while Nicole has been banned.

Third, regardless of how much everyone will continue to bad-mouth Albert (which he deserves), he still didn’t have to acknowledge either of his two kids. So, hopefully some can see a thread of moral decency in this man. I know it will be difficult. I do not think it's a coincidence that these acknowledgements happened only after Rainer died.

Fourth, there is no way in hell anyone can claim that certain women are unsuitable for Prince Albert now! But, people in Monaco should demand that he finds someone to marry that will at least bring some respectability to this family and country (sorry, but Charlene just won’t cut it). And trust me, now he’ll be under the gun to marry now more than ever to produce legitimate heirs.

Finally, I hope once the wind blows and everyone finishes kicking him around and making a laughing stock out of him, that he sits down and evaluates his life. I think things happen in one’s life for a reason and maybe Albert needs to decide what God is trying to tell him (well, except the obvious concerning his private parts!). I just hope he does some serious soul searching and not rush into a marriage to try to cool the waters.

Last edited:
GlitteringTiaras said:
MyAdia, could you please post the link to your source? Thank you:)

I posted the link to the article above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom