Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Jennifer

Moderator Emeritus
City
DMV Region
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 4 of the Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events thread.

Please keep in mind our TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, esp. the Photo Posting Rules.

Please review the following notes of what will and will not be acceptable:
  • Insulting posts about other posters or Jazmin will not be permitted and will result in the thread being closed. Furthermore, petty arguments will also result in the thread being closed.
  • Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other and Jazmin with respect.
  • The father/daughter relationship can be seen as a controversial one. Some things will be said that in general that members will not like. Before posting, please re-read the post in question to ensure that you are not misreading it. Ask for clarification if you are unsure of something. Don't assume anything about another member's comment.
  • We don't need to go over again Tamara's motives, Jazmin's motives, repeat pictures, etc ad nauseum. If you would like to see old pictures or articles you can find them in the old threads here (part 3), here (part 2), and here (part 1).
  • Please post your replies with a level head. We all have our own opinions and they should be respected, even if you don't agree with them.
  • There is to be no unsupported or malicious speculation. Our rule about speculation is intended to prevent tabloid-type flights of fancy which often slip into outright fantasy and sometimes even libel. While we realise that much of the information posted in the threads is based on reports in the media which we can't verify, we expect posters to base their statements on published reports rather than on wishful thinking or unsubstantiated hearsay.
  • The forum moderators and administrators have the final say about whether posts are unacceptably speculative. Disagreements with a moderators decision must take place via private message, not by arguing in the threads and certainly not by reposting deleted material. Failure to comply will result in the post (and related replies to such a post) being deleted immediately without notice to the members.
  • Any articles posted must be accompanied by a link to the source. If there isn't a link, the post will be deleted.
We are starting fresh with this thread.

Last edited:
Jazmin Grace in new Paris Match

"Jazmin Grace, ambassadrice de cœur aux Fidji"
"Jazmin Grace, Ambassador of hearts in Fiji"
It appears there may be additional details in this new article.
Anyone have access to it for posting?

Well she sure is a celebrity in Palm Springs, that article was quite interesting.

She looks nothing like the Grimaldi, such a shame. I don't like the fact that she's writing for a magazine. I guess she does want to become a celebrity. :(

Ani

anag said:
She looks nothing like the Grimaldi, such a shame. I don't like the fact that she's writing for a magazine. I guess she does want to become a celebrity. :(

Ani

But she's still very pretty.

anag said:

Ani
There's a lot of people out here who agree with you.

anag said:

Ani

Right. They're not exactly laying low.

I don't like the idea of promoting Jazmin foundation in form of Princess Diary story and the cover where she is presented as a princess. Doing charity, having foundation is OK, of course, but that celebrity image is not necessary.
Jazmin is presented as someone she is not, obviously she is prince Albert daughter, but she is not a princess.

And her mother knows the Grimaldis won't say boo because they allow the Casiraghis to be presented/styled as "Prince/ss".

I'm sure Albert is gritting his teeth over the whole thing but once "the beans" were spilled, he lost all control. Jazmin will be "Princess" Jazmin Grace even if she becomes the oldest sibling of five halfs.

Does anyone know who the older guy is thats standing with Jazmin?

sashajones said:
Does anyone know who the older guy is thats standing with Jazmin?

it may be the designer of the dress she's modeling.

Suonymona said:
And her mother knows the Grimaldis won't say boo because they allow the Casiraghis to be presented/styled as "Prince/ss".

?????

They have never presented them as a Prince or a Princess. They always and ever have referred to them as Monsieur Casiraghi or Mademoiselle Casiraghi.

That some media, in all their inacurracy, present them as 'Prince' is something they can not help. It is the same like the children of Princess Anne being presented as Princess Zara of Great-Britain, which is a gross inaccuracy.
:flowers:

Jazmin looks a bit like her father, but she definitely has her mama's genes. Miss Rotolo has gained some weight since we saw her last August.

It seems she is modelling the same dress she wore on the cover of the Palm Springs magazine.

She's classier than Charlotte, though Char's facial features are more beautiful.

In photo 13 you can see what I've said all along she looks more like her mother everyday as she gets older which makes her less attractive. In my opinion she was cuter when younger. Maybe she'll grow out of it. Tosca my friend I have to disagree with you on the classier.

Well we can obviously see which mother is keeping to keep out of limelight and which one whose trying to go straight for it.

LadyMacAlpine said:
In photo 13 you can see what I've said all along she looks more like her mother everyday as she gets older which makes her less attractive. In my opinion she was cuter when younger. Maybe she'll grow out of it. Tosca my friend I have to disagree with you on the classier.

I would agree that Jazmin looks more and more like her mother, but I think she is prettier now than when she was a child. I also think she looks better in straight hair.

I also agree that Jazmin is no classier than Charlotte.

Here's a few thoughts of my own;

IMO all this is still related to her fundraising efforts regarding JazminFund and Fiji. A magazine like Palm Springs Life must have a far longer lead time and therefore probably did this months ago or maybe waited until the designer's dress could be used since all this happened at the same time as the local fashion week in Palm Springs.

I've read all the recent posts here and on another board and I'm shocked at some of the obvious ill-spirited comments being made (but not unexpected since so many are always made about members of this family) -- just pure jealousy and rants with a self-serving agenda. When are we going to let these people be who they are; PA, Charlene, his sisters, their children and and PA's children. There is nothing that will convince me PA doesn't have a handle on his daughter and playing a role in influencing her actions. I'm sure he expects from her what we expect from our children -- the best. If she's raising funds for Fiji or raising awareness of the struggles in Fiji -- who are we to judge and critique her efforts. I commend her -- BRAVO!

As for her appearance at the fashion show -- any of us who ever watched a runway show on TV will notice the designer makes the event his/her own; fashion, music, lights, right down to the makeup. I noticed all the girls wore the same hair and makeup in the very same style as Jazmin -- please, this is a normal kid who when in Rome does as the Romans. Frankly, I wish I had the connections and relationships to open the doors for my children as PA can open for his daughter and son.

Her European articles/covers, her Charity, her fashion event -- these are not things a normal parent can arrange -- these are doors that have been opened by her father and to think her mother or others have that power or access is just silly IMO. And why has PA not sued over any of this -- he has certainly never hesitated to sue in the past -- over the smallest intrusion. IMO he's sitting back and maybe testing the water, seeing what she can and cannot handle -- so far, IMO he must be proud.

As for the article, it's what I would expect of a wide-eyed 15 year old to write. As for the passports -- maybe she has both USA and MC, maybe just 2 USA -- again who cares and what does it matter. Her father is head of state for MC and she was conceived in MC -- according to everything I have read she would automatically be granted a MC passport. PA himself said she was entitled to visit and even live and attend school in MC. It seems she's traveled a great deal and maybe this was on her father's dime over the years -- so what, this is the way it should have been. He said himself -- a secret until she was of age.

Again, until we see them both on Oprah's couch -- we'll never know the truth.

One last thought... I would guess that if PA appeared on Larry King and clearly stated that he supported his daughter in private since day one, per his father was advised to wait until she turned 18 to be acknowledged because she wanted to remain in CA, that he supported of her charity and her efforts -- if he said he was proud of both children... there would still be some who would race back to the net to post rants about how it's still a conspiracy and he didn't mean what he said.

We are going on a year since her acknowledgment -- I say Bravo! to all the parties involved. I feel they have conducted themselves accordingly and the way they wish -- not according to our rules or how we wish. There's ben no bad press -- just our bad opinions.

I just ran a current Google search and I see she is not living in Palm Springs any longer and is also active in a Southern California organization regarding teens and drinking and driving and the Physics Club at her high school. I don't know of my children or any of my children's friends who are active in any community group or charity -- none.

More BRAVO! for her and PA -- he must be doing something right!

Last edited:
TrustWorthy said:

Her European articles/covers, her Charity, her fashion event -- these are not things a normal parent can arrange -- these are doors that have been opened by her father and to think her mother or others have that power or access is just silly IMO.
And why has PA not sued over any of this -- he has certainly never hesitated to sue in the past -- over the smallest intrusion. IMO he's sitting back and maybe testing the water, seeing what she can and cannot handle -- so far, IMO he must be proud!

I disagree. Anyone with new "celebrity" status in the US will be found by media. It would not be hard for someone in the Rotolo camp to arrange these things. I think a lot of us are questioning her because she is benefitting from her status instead of leading the quiet life that I'm sure Albert would prefer. I really don't think he is pleased with her publicity--with her charity, yes. But with her attention-seeking, perhaps not.

BurberryBrit said:
I disagree. Anyone with new "celebrity" status in the US will be found by media. It would not be hard for someone in the Rotolo camp to arrange these things. I think a lot of us are questioning her because she is benefitting from her status instead of leading the quiet life that I'm sure Albert would prefer. I really don't think he is pleased with her publicity--with her charity, yes. But with her attention-seeking, perhaps not.
How do you know she has not been sought after by much of the US press?
Maybe because she is from US they excpect her to do more or say more for them than the Euro press -- and she refuses.

How do you know her father disapproves? He could very easily stop her if he wished and certainly could stop the magazines by suing -- he's done neither.

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi

Having reviewed the photos of Jazmin I saw that she has the physical body structure of a young Grace Kelly. Her complexion like that of Grace Kelly is flawlessly outsanding. Girls take after the father's side genetically.She has a forehead I have only seen in portraits of the Renaissance and on the actress Merle Oberon,very noble.I commend her [and both her parents] as a youngster whether modelling, or doing her foundation work for Fidji. Like it or not she is famous and her father is HSH Prince Albert of Monaco and her mother Tamara. After God we hold our parents in the dignity of our hearts as they do us..I see no discrepancy in this at all.
In all fashion shows runway looks are made up in extremis.Hence the extreme make up.But that applies to theatre and ballet as well.
I hope to see more of the charming Jazmin Grace Grimaldi in the future and I hope for her as I do for all youngsters that she will lead and inspire by example.

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:

I agree, although I think its due to the influence of her mother more than anything.

well we can see she is now sporting braces-of the metal kind. that, in my opinion shows she is not vain. vain in the sense that she can afford to wear the clear ones, yet she is not.

birdmanfanatic said:
well we can see she is now sporting braces-of the metal kind. that, in my opinion shows she is not vain. vain in the sense that she can afford to wear the clear ones, yet she is not.

A very astute observation birdman (is this a homage to Lancaster or Stroud?) -- Bravo to you! :flowers:

sirhon11234 said:
Well we can obviously see which mother is keeping to keep out of limelight and which one whose trying to go straight for it.
Nicole learned her lesson--silence is more powerful and thus more lucrative.

<Removed comments/Mandy>

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agree that Jazmin is no classier than Charlotte.

Perhaps it's all that make up that they got her wear. But that girl is very good at posing, surely better than her cousin is. Look at Charlotte's bad posture that has been discussed many a time in the forums.;)

In one of the photos posted with the article she looks very natural, as if she were a born model, which reminded a lot of her grandmother. Whilst Charlotte looks like the girl next door, apart from her beautiful face, but there's plenty of beautiful faces around...JMO, of course!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom