HSH Prince Albert of Monaco Current Events 26 : July 2008 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:D I agree. He certainly does enjoy his sports, that is indeed simply mah-velous!

It seems men are terrific at hiding their thoughts and feelings; except when it comes to sports?!!! haaaa. :lol: However, he always seems to do it with "style"! Seems like lots of fun!!!!

PA interest into UAE yachting culture is good indeed.

Wonderful pictures. Thank you. So much fun to see him so passionate about something. I wish he'd give speeches with that much passion.

Glistening Seas

:D haaa speeches with thaaaat much passion???? my goodness if PA would exude thaaat much passion for speechess the man would simply be too tired to carry on in the daily don't you think?!! haaa i just couldn't "resist" saying that!!! He seems quite passionate about all his speeches as it is so conserving his energy on speeches might be wise hee!:ROFLMAO::unicorn:

OMG, those pictures are hilarious. Albert is so emotional...:ROFLMAO: But he is kind of cute too.;)

In the pictures he looks as if he is ready to go onto the field and give either the referee or one of the players an earful! Very funny.

Stellad

Does he attend alone or with nieces and such ? These soccer matches.

Glistening Seas

:D it seems that even when PA is "alone" watching the games; there's always alot of people milling about. It's always fun to have that many people around. Ranier too, liked to enjoy his sports events. This team has been progressing so, it's good to see he takes such an interest, as everyone else; too, is interested to see it's progress!!:popcorn::sun:

Pics 4.10.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the Monte Carlo Magic Stars at the
Princess Grace Theater in Monaco, 04 October 2008. Monte Carlo Magic
Stars is one of the most important Magic Festival of the World. This year
the event runs from 02 - 04 October 2008 with the theme 'Film and Magic'.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Glistening Seas

:) these pics turned out fabulous. PA and all look great! it seems this show must be a favorite with the people and it's easy to see why. however, why is it only a few day thing? In what way does this show differ from the others, is it only a short program?? Is this connected with a charity? if so which one? :popcorn::sun:

Pics 5.10.2008

You are our question girl, Glistening Seas :):) I wish
I was able to answer your questions more often.. :)

Prince Albert of Monaco is welcomed by Spain's Crown Prince Felipe
prior to the opening of Nature's World Congress, in Barcelona, Spain,
05 October 2008. The Congress will run until next 14 October and will
count with the participation of more than 7.000 representatives from
governments, environmentalist organizations and professionals.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Glistening Seas

:D This is indeed n-e-w-s 70000 people is a huge amount of people for a nature get together. What will this group be attempting to accomplish is it a newly formed group or have they been "around" for a while???

The pics of PA next to the Parrot was a favorite as well as the other circus pics they turned out more "clearer"? er humm are there "any" more pics? Guess it will have to wait till they get more into their schedule for us to see more.

Last edited:
P. Albert & CP Felipe don't have the same suit. Felipe's suit is little darker, also strips on their suits are little different, Albert's suit has strips narrower.

Glistening Seas

:) h-m-m thoooose pics are pretty hard to tell? aren't they? They must have been in a huge hurry alongside photographers. What are some of the concerns this congress will be addressing first does anyone know?

Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the Monte Carlo Magic Stars at the
Princess Grace Theater in Monaco, 04 October 2008. Monte Carlo Magic
Stars is one of the most important Magic Festival of the World. This year
the event runs from 02 - 04 October 2008 with the theme 'Film and Magic'.

Thanks Iceflower, these are really nice pictures of Albert.

He does seem to have a thing for tall women.:D

Pic 6.10.2008

:) You are most welcome :flowers:

Jean Louis Etienne and Prince Albert of Monaco presenting
the Albert II foundation, October 6, 2008 Monaco - I've no
additional information yet ;)

---> Pic

Thanks, another very nice photo of him. I think without his glasses you can get a better sense of him. His glasses sometime kind of really obscure his face, nothing distinguishes him from any other bald guy with those little round glasses - they all seem to look the same. Maybe he has dropped some weight too and his face is a little thinner. Whatever it is he is looking nice in the latest photos.:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:) PA looks good with and without glasses too don't you think???? the glasses with the sunglasses are nice. However, he looks divine without them. Someone mentione he had laser eye surgery??? is that true? without or without glasses he does look great. it's a great foundation too. Is the nobel peace prize he was nominated for tied to this foundation????

He looks fine with glasses, but the style he wears sometimes obscure his face too much and he has a generic look of a lot of other guys that are balding and wear those same little round glasses. I think for him, he should try a style of glasses that are straight across the top and not round like the top of his little round head. By the way I often like bald men.:flowers:

Was the nomination official, I wasn't sure? Good luck to him if it is -- the nomination alone is a very nice honor :).
I wasn't sure exactly what specific reason he was nominated for the award -- His foundation would make much sense.

Gallery from Abaca
HSH Prince Albert II attends the opening of the open air art exhibition 'NO-MADE' in Mercantour National Park, Roure, South of France, on October 5, 2008. All the artists who took part are inspired by "ready-made" of Marcel Duchamp.

Abaca Press Americas Search Results

Gallery from Abaca
HSH Prince Albert II attends the opening of the open air art exhibition 'NO-MADE' in Mercantour National Park, Roure, South of France, on October 5, 2008. All the artists who took part are inspired by "ready-made" of Marcel Duchamp.

Abaca Press Americas Search Results

P-A is looking very good here and also very happy and content in his role. This is nice.:flowers:

Pics 10.10.2008

Thanks a lot for posting the gallery-link, giov! It's always great
to see Albert at that kind of outdoor-events, with his nice
ranger-clothes.. :)

Today there was event at the harbour in Monaco, Albert attended:

Glistening Seas

:) oh-h-mm- don't keep us in suspense!!!! hee whaat was the event! the pics turned out great. PA has been looking rather great these days hasn't he?? Anything in the Monaco harbor has to be intriguing so was it an official situation? he was saluting?! does that mean it's an official thing?

Pics 10.10.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco inaugurates the 78th 'Fair of the Truffle'
in Alba, Italy, on October 10, 2008 - the last pic is kind of funny :D

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Glistening Seas

:lol: that last pics was funny??? it' was hysterical. Whaaat was going on? Was this the winner of the truffles contest??? !!! All the pics were good but the best were 2 and the next to last pics. Some people are really into truffles. Are there any truffle connesieurs out there? Can anyone explain the difference between regular truffles and white truffles and their flavors. Although not a truffles fan per se, they seem to be popular out here so a little explain would be helpful; don't you think????:unicorn::popcorn:

I thought the same thing, Albert sitting in his big red chair with his truffle sitting on it's royal pillow!:D

These are nice photos of him. He looks very nice in a dark suit and his hair looks groomed short. Also it does look like he has lost some weight in his face. Keep up the good work Albert!:flowers:

Yep, this pic #5 is the best. PA seems to sit on the throne.:angel:

Pics 13.10.2008

I'll keep that pic in mind for our "Picture of the Month Poll" :)

Prince Albert of Monaco signs a "memorandum of understanding"
between the Prince Albert Foundation and the Field Museum October
13 ,2008 in Chicago, Illinois. The exhibit on display at the Field Museum
showcases the Prince Albert of Monaco Global Conservation efforts.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom