HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, shut my mouth and call me sally, im sooooooooooooo shock. could it be true? and if so why did she speak to the press? if its been on the down low for a year or so why not keep it there? or is she another monica lewinscky(aka bill clinton's special friend)?
she is pretty but im prettier and i wouldnt talk to the press -lol :)
can someone define the meaning of a "hostess"?

Last edited:
Salty story...I guess that "hostess" on the plane means something like a superviser or sooner a girl who is greeting&saying goodbye to passengers :eek:

Btw, I put the Albert' forecast below not without a reason. His card shows that most likely he will repulse all the attacks connected with his fatherhood and will cope with all the slippery situations. Probably all these (former&future) cases will lead him to the idea of soon marriage so that to close the door in front of avalanche of the gold-diggers' noses :p

Last edited:
Albert of Monaco: A Flight Attendant Maintains That The Prince Is Papa

Stephanie Penouel and Pascal Pellegrino
May 3, 2005

Albert II of Monaco is the papa of a small 21-month-old boy, called Alexandre. It is what asserts the mommy of the child, a flight attendant named Nicole Coste, in an interview published yesterday in magazines Chi and Bunte.

Front-page of the Italian magazine, they see Prince Albert holding a delightful small biracial boy with curly hair. Inside, the Prince is photographed with the mommy of the child, Togolese origin.

"We met on July 13th, 1997, on a flight to Nice - Paris," tells Nicole Coste in a very detailed maintenance.

"Albert asked me for my telephone number, then he invited me in Monaco where we spent a very loving night. He told me to keep the infant."

Nicole fell pregnant in December, 2002. She did not realize it right away.

" One evening, I jokingly asked him what they would make if I was pregnant. He said to me: 'If you were him...it is necessary that you keep the child.' I was surprised. These words came from the heart. I started to search for names...When my pregnancy test proved to be positive, I phoned Albert. He told me to keep the infant and that he would be in charge of him. He added: 'I do not promise you that I will marry you, but you and the child will lack nothing.' "

After three months, the situation changes. The flight attendant tells that Albert and her lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, got worried due to the status of future sovereignty of Albert.

" I thought of aborting, but it was too late. Two and a half months afterwards, Albert wanted to cut bridges with me. He said to me: 'The infant, it is impossible.' Afterwards it moved away from me. He did not answer my requests of contact. In the daytime of the delivery, on August 24th, 2003, in a Parisian private hospital, I felt very lonely. "

" One person from a Swiss laboratory came to take a sample of DNA from my son. It is Thierry Lacoste who had organized the thing. Later, he said to me jokingly: 'It would have been amazing if the test was negative...' As for the choice of name, I took Alexandre because it is the Albert's second name. For surname, the infant carries mine. Albert saw his son only two and a half months after his birth. He said to me that he did not succeed in accomplishing the thing.' "

Today, faced with this explosive evidence, Albert II of Monaco shuts himself away in silence. In the review copy of the Palace, the word of order is "No Commentary." This history arrives shortly after other one, similar. In mid-April, the English newspaper The Mail On Sunday maintained that Albert is also the papa of a thirteen-year-old American little girl, named Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, born of a relation with a Californian, Tamara Rotolo. The child was born on March 4th, 1992. The mommy tells that the prince has never wanted to make a test of acknowledgement of fatherhood.

Gorgeous Little Boy ... Click On Image For A larger View

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3,573
Last edited:
does this mean he has 2 kids , a daughter in USA and now a son, have they done DNA to prove that it's his , i know the one in America she is going thru the legal stuff right now and the gal looks like Charlotte supposely.. so if they are his, who is heir to the Princely state after Albert III

Last edited:
This seems to run in the family. Prince Albert II paternal cousin, Christian de Massey, also has a biracial son called Antoine.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 78.JPG
    78.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 789.JPG
    789.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
NJRedDevils said:
Does this mean he has 2 kids, a daughter in USA and now a son, have they done DNA to prove that it's his, i know the one in America she is going thru the legal stuff right now and the gal looks like Charlotte supposely...Makes 3 now a kid with a African stewardess, so if they are his, who is heir to the Princely state after Albert II

If the DNA test does prove that these children are his, then they too deserve to have succession rights. Though I doubt they will.

Did anyone know...

After the death of her father, it was revealed that Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands had two half sisters? Her father, Prince Bernhard, confessed that he had an affair with an American woman and a French woman which resulted in two pregnancies. Today, Queen Beatrix's half sisters live normal lives away from the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Prince Albert II grandmother, Princess Charlotte, was an illegitimate child.

According to historians Prince Albert II great-grandfather, Prince Louis II, had an affair with a French woman which resulted in the birth of Princess Charlotte.

Since the Princess was his only child, Prince Louise II had no choice but to adopt her and make her his heir.

Getting back to Prince Albert II...

His father, the late Prince Rainier, changed the constitution to ensure that his childless son could be succeeded by his sister Princess Caroline and her children.

Maybe Prince Albert II does not think that it's necessary to acknowledge these children, if infact they are his, since the line of succession is now secure.

Last edited:
star69 said:
First of all - Sorry for my bad English! I read the whole article about Alberts son in the newspaper (Bunte) and there are Photos of Albert with his "son" (Alexandre- he's totally cute). The mother told the press, that Albert made an DNA Test (which was positive), bought her a house und pays for the child. He even visits his child regulary and wants to acknowledge his child officially after his coronation. I don't know, if I'm allowed to post the photos (from the press) here - but if somebody wants to see them, I may send them via Mail.

You are allowed to post press photos, so can you please post the photos of Prince Albert II with little Alexandre?

We've met /seen that woman once at the Tenns tournement - she seems to be nice.
The boy is cute ... and he has the right name 'Alexandre'. ...
...but as long as nothing is officially confirmed ....

Last edited:
sebastian said:
We've met /seen that woman once at the Tenns tournement - she seems to be nice.
The boy is cute ... and he has the right name 'Alexandre'. ...
...but as long as nothing is officially confirmed ....

I'll take over from you little bro :)

Well, it seems like the Princely Family only anounced that they were not going to anounce anything.

Thierry Lacoste , laywer of the family declared:

"We are going to start leagely steps on this issue. Plus you have to ask yourself why this story comes up just at this particular moment, just now."

michelle said:

Well, it seems like the Princely Family only anounced that they were not going to anounce anything.

"We are going to start leagely steps on this issue. Plus you have to ask yourself why this story comes up just at this particular moment, just now."
Thank you Michelle for making the announcement from Thierry.

I will say one more time due to this and someone asked for any child to be Albert's legal heir to the Throne he has to marry the woman to make the child legitimate. Again he can acknowledge any child he has fathered if he wants it known and true.

Let me warn all of you these sites are read by people who report back to Royals and why the Forum has monitors. Albert's father passed away a short time ago. He is now the Sovereign and why all the stories are popping up. Go back a few posts of mine and see what I wrote about taking legal action. It would be sad really for Albert if he cared about any of these woman that spoke to the press and he would feel it necessary to take legal action.

I haven't said anything since this article appeared for several reasons. I don't like gossip rumors hurt innocent people and no one knows that better then I do from all I have gone through over the years due to lies. I also don't have the answer if the child is his or not and if I knew I wouldn't post it anyway. That's his business and his option to acknowledge any child he may have fathered.

star69 said:
I deleted the photos from the "Bild"-Magazine, which I posted here yesterday, because I think, some people here tend to take this story a bit too serious.
The "Bild"-Magazine is simply "German low-level yellowpress" and Princess Caroline processed against this Magazine quite often - and I think she always won.
This is already the second "child-story" which is in the German Press since Prince Rainer died - you can ask yourself why... So, don't believe everything which you read in the magazines.
Thanks and I doubt they will stop unless he does take legal action against all of the woman and magizines publishing their stories.

i'm still shock and i feel very bad for the man, why? because all of a sudden women are coming out of the woodwork(like roaches) to try to clam their peace of the pie.
its like he wants to date someone and be honset with that person. what that person sees (or wants) a way of either keeping him or sucking him dry. what better way than to have a baby by him.
if its true that he is the father of 12 children out there,its a shame. at the same time, the women that use their bodies & children are no better than the lowest animal on earth. why do i say this? even rats care, protect their young.

I feel sad for Albie. Now that he has the throne, all the women say thet Al is the father of her childs!! I can´t stand it!media: Leave Albert alone (i mean, leave him in peace!). Reaaly, how can he get married, if most of woman he knows only want marry and get rich

I think the media should talk about more important and truely things, instead talk private info.

jennifrasure said:
where are the pics of albert & alexandre & the stewardess.thanks jen

Posted by Michelle 05-04-05

I would assume since a lawyer is involved and they are no longer posted they were deleted.

ALBERT IN TALKS WITH LAWYERS OVER LOVE CHILD REVELETIONS!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/05/05/albertchild/
5 MAY 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/05/05/albertchild/#enviarAs reports of Prince Albert's alleged love child make headlines around the world, Monaco's Royal Palace has refused to comment on the story. Information on the revelations has been restricted to a terse statement from Prince Albert's lawyer, Maitre Thierry Lacoste, saying: "A judicial strategy will be determined within the next few days."

Albert is said to be in talks with his lawyers over how best to respond to the claims that he is the father of a West African air stewardess' 21-month-old son.

Nicole Coste, from Togo, claims she had been seeing the Monegasque prince, who has a reputation as a confirmed bachelor, for five years. According to the former Air France stewardess a DNA test has proved the 47-year-old's paternity.

Speaking to French magazine Paris Match, Ms Coste says she decided to speak out now so that "Alexandre can grow up like a normal child with a father". She adds that she's "fed up with lying and pretending to be (Albert's) friend's mistress".

The brief statement issued by the prince's lawyer draws attention to the timing of Ms Coste's claims – Albert inherited the throne from his father, Prince Rainier, just under a month ago. "You need to ask yourself why this affair has just come out now," writes Maitre Lacoste.

While proof of parentage might mean that young Alexandre is elegible for a share of the Grimaldi dynasty's £800 million fortune, the toddler has no claim on the throne. Under the current constitution, which was revised in 2002, only the "direct and legitimate descendants" of the sovereign can ascend.

A few Albert- pics:

Attachments

• post-13-1061851506.jpg
    post-13-1061851506.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 442
  • post-13-1064520621.jpg
    post-13-1064520621.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 363
  • post-13-1064881201.jpg
    post-13-1064881201.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 434
  • post-13-1064971985.jpg
    post-13-1064971985.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 231
  • post-13-1064972013.jpg
    post-13-1064972013.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 212
albert-dop1a.jpg

According to the claims of Togolese air stewardess Nicole Coste, the 47-year-old prince, who acceded to the Monegasque throne just under a month ago, has been paying her an allowance and regularly visits Alexandre
Photo: © AFP

albert-dop2b.jpg

Nicole made her claims in an interview with French magazine Paris Match, which featured her and son Alexandre on the cover and dedicated ten pages of editorial to the story

Some time ago you have been talking about a pic of Albert in his office....

...did you mean this one....?

Attachments

• 0000215604-011.jpg
    0000215604-011.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 261
michelle said:
Some time ago you have been talking about a pic of Albert in his office....

...did you mean this one....?
Yes dear thats the pic I tried to post. ::SIGH:: No doubt Tasha is a pretty woman. I'm jealous.
Michelle I am not fimilar with the laws over there but I was wondering if the child is his (and I am not saying he is) any idea what the chance Albert would win custody of him since his mother placed her childs life in danger and wouldn't be able to provide for his safety as well as Albert? Over here the mother doesn't always win custody in a court battle. Just a thought for any other female reading this that might be thinking of a suit against Albert true or false the laws to protect children are stricter then ever over abuse physical or mental. Not all courts mess around with it. And as Albert said himself Monaco along with other countries are trying to get crimes against children into full format to make it like a crime against humanity. And to that I say GO MONACO ALBERTS AT THE HELM.

I'm not sure I understand your post.
Are you saying that the mother of Alexandre put his life in danger? If so how did she do that?

lashinka2002 said:
I'm not sure I understand your post.
Are you saying that the mother of Alexandre put his life in danger? If so how did she do that?
If the child is Alberts the danger comes in kidnapping threats or the actual act for money. When Albert was younger there was a threat against him and he had I think it was 4 bodygaurds with him because of it so I read said by Princess Grace. Any known child of his or any Royal has threats at some point its a fact of life you are forced to live with. Albert as a father would be a better provider for his child then the childs mother unless he covers the large expense to provide safe housing, and bodygaurds. Reason I see Albert not known to be married would keep any off spring hidden from the public also to give them a better childhood. Any mother who would not allow her child to grow up to play freely with anyone on the school yard and mix with other children in a normal setting I am sorry I have no respect her. If in fact that little boy is his they would have discussed the pros and cons of going public how great the loss would be for the child. Does that make better sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom