HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this in the wedding forum, but since most of those interested in Monaco come here. I'll ask it again...As many royals didn't attend his parent's or sisters' marriages, but did attend his father's funeral, now that Albert is Sovereign, do you think many royals will attend his wedding if he decides to get married?

pallas athina said:
I asked this in the wedding forum, but since most of those interested in Monaco come here. I'll ask it again...As many royals didn't attend his parent's or sisters' marriages, but did attend his father's funeral, now that Albert is Sovereign, do you think many royals will attend his wedding if he decides to get married?

I think if/when (I guessing he will get married, however) he gets married, I would say that quite a few would attend if they aprove because he had years and years while his father ruled to travel, and become friends or meet and greet many other royals. I think his travels allowed him to meet enough people that it would be surprising to me, if few royals did not attend, but at the same time, I think it will depend on if other royals view whoever he marries suitable or not, IMO.

pallas athina said:
After Rainier married Grace and he began building Monaco to what it is today opinion changed. Caroline's weddings were not State affairs as Albert's will be if he should decide that is what he wanted and his bride. While she should have input it will be his decision as to what type they have. He is very well liked in all circles and think has attended every wedding there has been of a Royal over the years. I would expect to see all of them present. While he attends many of these functions he is a private person where his life is concerned.

BeccaLynn07 said:
I think if/when (I guessing he will get married, however) he gets married, I would say that quite a few would attend if they aprove because he had years and years while his father ruled to travel, and become friends or meet and greet many other royals. I think his travels allowed him to meet enough people that it would be surprising to me, if few royals did not attend, but at the same time, I think it will depend on if other royals view whoever he marries suitable or not, IMO.

At this point, I don't know that any family has the right to judge whomever he may choose...

And LadyMac, do you think Albert could have a non-state wedding if he wanted?

pallas athina said:
At this point, I don't know that any family has the right to judge whomever he may choose...

And LadyMac, do you think Albert could have a non-state wedding if he wanted?
Yes he can.

in Albert's imaginary wedding, Andrea would be bestman! =))

Okay Semisquare here are my answers and a few more questions.

1. He hasn't found the right women -- his own words there had been some relationships where if they had they gone on a little more they probably would have headed that way.

2. he is so use to having the press's attention and doesn't want to share the lime light --Disagree

3. Caroline would fight him all the way to the altar for his choice of a wife or just getting married -- I refuse to answer under Article 5 of the US Constitution. I'm kidding if Albert has a woman he loves and wants to marry she should be happy for him that he made it through the thorns and found his rose.

4. None of us will ever know the reason why -- Remember what I said months ago there is more then meets the eye as to why Albert is still single.

5. He has said HE IS NOT and in court documents he stated he has been with a woman. There are six woman I can think of that claimed they were with him. I am afraid the rumor has been around for so long no matter what he does it won't go away even if he is married. Albert is seen with beautiful woman all the time. If he wasn't then talk really would be as to why. I am around Albert's age have said I have a child who is now 20. In 21 years since my child was conceived I have gone out with 3 men. No one has ever questioned my preference even though I am not seen with men and will say I have never married. Seven proposals and five got a yes so it isn't I haven't had the chance. What's the difference between Albert and me? I am a woman. He is seen as needing an heir to ensure the Throne. No longer true. It's also because he is famous and rich. People need to find a reason to explain why he hasn't married not accepting his answers. When he marries he will be an attentive husband, caring, and faithful. He knows the rules of engagement in the war between the sexes. American men could learn a few things like how to open a door for a female we are all ladies. Yes there are rules but few are taught them anymore.

In Catechism the priest talked about marriage and if a couple didn't plan to have children there was no reason to marry. It is for that purpose. If you can't have children that's different. Albert is quick to say yes he wants to marry and have a family. Talking about relationships unless people didn't notice on Larry King Live he is uncomfortable talking about them being a very private person. He has been the victim of the tabloids over them and he keeps his answers general. It isn't fair to him to get to personal on it. How many people in these threads ask what happened between him and a woman? It ended and they both moved on.

6. You forgot true love only comes once in a lifetime to find your soul mate. When you do you will surpass all odds and be together for eternity in this world and the next. I have said that when you see shooting stars its lovers playing. I am also a romantic who knows you can fall in love at first sight my parents did and married after four dates and one kiss. Their first date Mom took Dad to Church. They would have been married 55 years.

Has any of you ever honestly sat and thought about Albert first as a man with needs as one????? What if he said he was going to walk away from the Throne????? Leave Monaco behind??????? What if he was going to give all his money to charity??????? What would you do if he said he loved you and he said it to you?????? My answer if you will be happy I have my own place it will take a while before you can get a green card unless you can pull strings. I can support us until you get a job working with kids like you wanted to do.

0000215604-011.jpg
This is a photo of Albert taken in his office. I can't get Corbis photos to load any other way even from my pc. To see a larger version try this http://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargement.aspx?mediauids={bcb09334-20da-4d71-acd8-d16ce24dc5fc}|{ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff}&qsPageNo=1&fdid=&Area=Search&TotalCount=11&CurrentPos=3&WinID={bcb09334-20da-4d71-acd8-d16ce24dc5fc}

I think I have a few pictires you might like LadyMac....
hope you like them:

Attachments

• 88_galery_big.jpg
    88_galery_big.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Albert.jpg
    Albert.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Albert2.jpg
    Albert2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 174
  • post-13-1069630097.jpg
    post-13-1069630097.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 156
  • r790647254.jpg
    r790647254.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 184
  • smilin'.jpg
    smilin'.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 152
  • ASM1150.JPG
    ASM1150.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Michelle I have seen all but the last one but that is just fine with me. Keep posting them they are most welcome. Don't know why but I can't get any pictures to post.

Flying Albert ....:)

Attachments

• r21.JPG
    r21.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 127
Will Albert have some kind of coronation?

marezdote said:
Will Albert have some kind of coronation?
I don't believe its called that in Monaco but Michelle might know for sure living there. According to his cousin no date has been set and it would be some time after the official mourning period in July I think I am not fully awake and out the door shortly so sorry I can't look it up for you.

And Michelle I'll fly Albert any day. Any idea what the going rate is?

LadyMacAlpine said:
I don't believe its called that in Monaco but Michelle might know for sure living there. According to his cousin no date has been set and it would be some time after the official mourning period in July I think I am not fully awake and out the door shortly so sorry I can't look it up for you.

And Michelle I'll fly Albert any day. Any idea what the going rate is?

:) Hehe...no idea about the flying rate :p.
Oh and I don't live in Monaco...Sebastian and I only have our cousins living there. Simon lives there as well :);) .
I think this intronisation or whatever it is called will take place still some time this year....

michelle said:
:) Hehe...no idea about the flying rate :p.
Oh and I don't live in Monaco...Sebastian and I only have our cousins living there. Simon lives there as well :);) .
I think this intronisation or whatever it is called will take place still some time this year....
Now that you mentioned it I remembered you saying that. See to early in the morning for me and I was still up in the clouds chasing Albert. I think Rainier's was about a year after his grandfather's passing.

Everyone have a good day and Semisquare you asked me that question last year. And the answer is no one has complained he is yet so it must be no.

There are rumors the enthronization will be on National Day this year, Nov.15, 2005; although nothing related to this event has been officially said yet.

I honestly believe that if he were not heir to the throne he would have married much sooner. There's to much pressure for him to find "the right woman", to many tabloids in his face about it. It would only get worse if he did marry. I mean what woman could tolerate such invasion of privacy not only for herself but future children. Also expecting your child to lead/rule a principality is a very big burden to place on ones shoulders. I'll bet that each and every king/queen/prince/princess would have rather choosen their profession as oppose to being born into it. (unless they married into it - but even then some women/men tolerate it because thats the only way they can have the one they love, look at Sophie of Wessex she waited almost 10 years before she married Edward, no doubt wanting to save what little privacy she could until she was told she had to marry)

I think Albert decided if he couldn't marry the woman he wanted to marry peacefully that he would stay unmarried until he could.

How many reports is it now of Albert fathering children? I have heard of at least 5 and only 2 have been addressed by Albert but still its not like Albert hasn't tried everything on the trolley so to speak.

Sometimes I have moments where I just don't feel sorry for him anymore. On one occassion at least, he never denied his encounter with the woman but the tests proved he was not the father. Sometimes I do think he spends way too much time with these rich or powerful women who want nothing but more money or power. The other women claiming that Albert fathered their children aren't poor but modest living.

I've only heard of the two reports of him possibly being the father...it's odd that them seem (to me) to suddenly be appearing more after his father's death and when he is basically in control of power now...which to me makes them seem false. What do you all think?

This is the the 3rd I've heard of. The other two were the German and American women. I'd be more likely to believe a mystery woman with a child that the press finds on their own rather than all these women running to the tabloids.

It isn't inconcievable to me that he would have a child. He is 47 years old. If he has really dated these women then I think he should be a bit choosier, picking someone who is going to be discreet. Then again sometimes it is hard to get a read on people when you first meet them so maybe he didn't know the type of women they really are.

read the article and now im full of questions;
i couldnt find the pic in the article, does anyone have a pic of his son?
how did albert and his baby's mother meet?
are they friends now? and what is albert's son name?
i dont know if i believe that all of a sudden he has three children, that happen to come out of the woodwork after his father's death. its a shame to see that people are so money hungry.
so until we hear the truth it would be nice to see what the moms look like.

Last edited:
Well if he has fathered children he needs to step up to the plate! Whether or not he acknowledges them publicly or privately is his buisness but acknowledge them he should. Children are innocent and should not be punished for the sins of their parents.
Some of these women may or may not be gold diggers true but Albert isn't stupid either. He knows exactly what can happen every time he sleeps with a woman! Maybe he should have more restraint or be a little more prepared!
Its terrible that these things happen but once its done, its done & there's nothing left to do except try to keep right from wrong and do the best you can.
I mean even if he has fathered children, whats the worst that could happen?? Grandchildren?? He has certainly cheated his child and himself out the best things in life. A relationship together! :(
But then maybe he's really has no children, in that case ignore my post! ;)

Wow! I just looked at the Albert' forecast and cut off some extracts from it. I hope you enjoy it too - it's very expressive! :) It would be fine if Albert could read his detailed personal May' horoscope if not here, but somewhere. I wonder what he could say about it? I am sure he would find it very special! ;)

"You have just entered one of the most powerful personal periods of 2005, so buckle up - you have an exciting month ahead! With Mars in your sign until June 11, you'll have presence, control, and certain authority that others won't fail to notice. On top of that you'll exude a certain magnetic quality too, drawing followers to you like moths to a flame. Until now, others have had a strong hand in calling the shots, and you had little choice but to dance to their tune. Now, in May, you can turn the tables to your advantage when you announce your plans and set the tone for your coming months........
.....Your spectrum of emotions will be expanded, and as you take bigger risks, you will experience a few of these types of wild gyrations. You can't have success without taking chances, and you seem to know that. While your friends may get white knuckled even thinking about the ventures you are about to get involved in these days, you will steer the ship quite deftly, taking the waves as they come in stride. With Uranus you never know what to expect, but you will gain a great deal of wisdom in the process....
.....Schedule in periods of exercise too, for with Mars, the planet of energy, behind you, you will have all the energy you need to score a personal best. If you don't express your nervous energy, you could have problems sleeping....
....The fact that this is a new moon and so well angled to Saturn suggests that what you do now will bring you down a new road, one you will enjoy. Whatever the project, it appears you will want to do more of it in the future. If you are asked to address a group, for example, it is likely to go well, and you will get more invitations to speak in the future, perhaps from other sources....
......If your birthday falls on March 8 or LATER, then a brand new communication-oriented project is likely to enter into your life within four weeks (writing, speaking, teaching, lecturing, editing, researching, selling, and so forth)....
....Your reputation is about to zoom forward AGAIN at the full moon, May 23, plus or minus four days. This should be quite an exciting moment of the month! You may get a new job or promotion, or, you may appear on TV or radio, or be interviewed by a magazine or newspaper. Interview during most of May, for the full moon on May 23 will light your house of honors and awards, and your name will be as large as life on the big marquee....
.... In terms of romance, while you may have had your heart broken in the past, you seem ready to bolt that door shut for good and walk courageously into the future with a new relationship. Saturn, the planet that would rather see you work than play, will finally leave your true love sector in mid-July. That is not far off! For now, you may find it difficult to mesh schedules with your sweetheart or spouse, but don't let that stop you from hanging in there if you find someone appealing.
......Garnering more career success and money will certainly factor into your plans, but you could see progress on a personal level, too. Astrologers know that having Mars in your sign will give you a certain sexy charisma that will get you noticed and that will make you more appealing to just the right person whose attention you'd like to attract. If you want to find love, this month get out and circulate!. Wow, Pisces, you are on a roll! "

semisquare said:
read the article and now im full of questions;
i couldnt find the pic in the article, does anyone have a pic of his son?
how did albert and his baby's mother meet?
are they friends now? and what is albert's son name?
i dont know if i believe that all of a sudden he has three children, that happen to come out of the woodwork after his father's death. its a shame to see that people are so money hungry.
so until we hear the truth it would be nice to see what the moms look like.

I heard about this new baby in yesterday's news program TG5. There was also an interview with the editor of Italy's mag "CHI" who is well acquainted with the Grimaldis. The latest edition of this mag with Albert, his supposed son and the lady on the cover appeared yesterday in big cities, but since this is a small one, we must wait until tomorrow to get the new copy at the newsagent's.

In the meanwhile I found the above mentioned cover in the Mondadori website. Sorry it's a small pic.

Ciao

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 637
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom