HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HSH in Vatican today:

Attachments

• Resize of 52689343.jpg
    Resize of 52689343.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Resize of 52689839.jpg
    Resize of 52689839.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 243
If Albert married a princess with the styling H.R.H. would her styling stay that or become H.S.H. I ask because on another board someone said he should marry Madeline :)

thanks for the pics (of today and those that michelle post, handsome young Albert!)

You mean Madeline of Sweden?? If she is, she is very young for him, she could be his doughter!. But there aren´t pretty princess in Albert´s age (nobody I know)

Some more photos of Albert from the Installment Mass of Pope Benedict XVI. From Belga and Polfoto. One of them is just a different angle of an already posted photo.

Attachments

• Albert.jpg
    Albert.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Albert & Pope Benedict XVI.jpg
    Albert & Pope Benedict XVI.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Albert, MT and Henri.jpg
    Albert, MT and Henri.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Some old photos from Corbis.

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 213
  • albie.jpg
    albie.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 177
  • albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Yes, the person wrote that Princess Madeline of Sweden would be a good match. Most responses didn't approve of the age difference though :)

From Corbis:

Attachments

• 42-15262070.jpg
    42-15262070.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:
Piewi said:
thanks for the pics (of today and those that michelle post, handsome young Albert!)

You mean Madeline of Sweden?? If she is, she is very young for him, she could be his doughter!.

Good grief. Do you suppose Carl XVI Gustaf suspects?

Oh, come on, Albert doesn't look that old!

pallas athina said:
If Albert married a princess with the styling H.R.H. would her styling stay that or become H.S.H. I ask because on another board someone said he should marry Madeline :)

Her styling would stay that because it is higher than a HSH. Hence why Princess Caroline took the HRH from a non-reigning house above her own reigning HSH.

megknight said:
Her styling would stay that because it is higher than a HSH. Hence why Princess Caroline took the HRH from a non-reigning house above her own reigning HSH.
If I am correct now that Albert is the Sovereign with no known legitimate heirs from a marriage Caroline is heir to the Throne and therefore would out rank Ernst. She has in many ways now moved into the position of her ancestors the Hamiltons who were heir to the Scottish Throne for many years. Albert marrying and having children would change it. Bumping her like the DeMassy's when Rainier married Grace and had Caroline.

Last edited:
How eager do you guys think ANdrea is of taking the throne. DO you all think that he is hoping Albbert II won't have heirs?

Reina said:
How eager do you guys think ANdrea is of taking the throne. DO you all think that he is hoping Albbert II won't have heirs?
If any member of the family feels that way then they are selfish and not thinking of what might make him truly happy and his life complete. The best thing they can do for him is to support him in his choice once he makes it.

I don't know, I wonder as well. Some articles I have read have said that Caroline really wants the throne and others have said she can't wait for Albert to get married so she can stop the first lady role. I think Andrea would take his cues from her.

being first lady for so long would be a hard thing to give up, if you are a control freak. in any case, if albert does marry it would be good for her to help her new sister in the role of first lady. if have read, somewhere, what albert and caroline are not so close. has anyone heard the same?

If their are really not so close as you say and taking into account that she is the first born child, her cherished wish is to back the position number one in the Principality, if not for her, but for her son. And all words that Albert shall be very careful and picky in respect of women around him may be just well-though course in favour of herself...I would like to be mistaken in this rivals supposition...Anyway, the years ahead will show who is who...

prince albert II

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his kingdom......................................:)

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 173
so then does anyone think that albert is not married because;
1. he hasnt found the right women
2. he is so use to having the press's attention and doesnt want to share the lime light
3. caroline would fight him all the way to the altar for his choice of a wife or just getting married
4. none of us will ever know the reason why

Why did you not include another possibility?

I vote for the option numer 1, too. I think Albert always wanted to find a perfect woman like his mother. Even after so many years, Princess Grace is still a very important female figure for him. Problably he never find someone like he dreamed or when he dates someone he has the feeling that this person is not "good enough".
I wish him all the luck in the world.

The spanish magazine "Que me dices!" says that Albert is looking for a convenience marriage, and there are already 4 possibles wifes-to-be. there are:

- Angelina Jolie
- Lauren Bush (maybe that's why George Bush visited him in Monaco on a private meeting...)
-Cornelia Guest
-Amanda Hearst

That article is a rehash of something that was in some british paper that got it from an American paper. If you go back a few pages, you will see the link. I certainly hope he hasn't waited this long for a marriage of convenience.

<Removed discussions from other message boards.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i don´t think that Andrea is hoping that his uncle don´t has hairs... i think that Andy is young and he don´t care a lot Monaco. . Perhaps the throne is only a problem for him. Even Caro is ambitius when her children born she wanted a "normal life" for them ( i think that it´s not possible)and if Andy gets the throne he won´t have one. Anyway part of Caro dream fell when Stefano died, then when they grow up, they became more beatiful and famous, she married Hannover and Albert still alone, and her children are very close of the throne now.
I think that Caro prepares Andrea for the throne ( it is very logical). Time pass and Al doesn´t has hairs and is she is ambitius she will like seen her children as soveraigs.

As for the reason why Al is not married, i think that he didn´t find that right woman or he is afraid that his wife always will be compared to Grace and his sisters.
Or mey be he is afraid that women only wants his money and power...

Looking into his eyes I see an incurable romantic and choose # 1. Looking at his surrounding and quantity of close relatives, I would also add # 3. And finally, in spite if all information we pick up from mass-media and internet rumors, he remains for us just a person from the magazine cover, and so I add # 4.

As to the convenience marriage, I think there is no smoke without fire. I heard the same about Ranier and Grace, that their marriage was very well prepared action and advertizing campaign so necessary for Monaco of those years. Reminding about that old story joirnalists could decide to drag out this version once again. Nothing new as you see...

Regina said:
The spanish magazine "Que me dices!" says that Albert is looking for a convenience marriage, and there are already 4 possibles wifes-to-be. there are:

- Angelina Jolie
- Lauren Bush (maybe that's why George Bush visited him in Monaco on a private meeting...)
-Cornelia Guest
-Amanda Hearst

Lauren BUSH? Wow, as the Bush family is so, um, not liked anywhere in the world right now, I can't imagine that one. She's really young as well, and think I remember reading that she had 'issues' with substance abuse? If so, it doesn't seem that she is the type to stand up to the kind of pressure that would come with marriage to Albert. I don't think Caroline would appreciate it either, she's been very active against George W. Bush, hasn't she?

I think it would be a shame for Albert to marry for convenience, heir or no. It would seem out of character.

Regina said:
I vote for the option numer 1, too. I think Albert always wanted to find a perfect woman like his mother. Even after so many years, Princess Grace is still a very important female figure for him. Problably he never find someone like he dreamed or when he dates someone he has the feeling that this person is not "good enough".
I wish him all the luck in the world.

Poor Albert!
He'll never find the perfect wife like Grace. Times have changed since the 50's. I don't think there's anyone around who could sacrifice so much as Grace did and not contemplate divorce. She was one of a kind.
It will be interesting to see what he does. Good luck to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom