HSH Prince Albert Current Events 22 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Last edited:
fanletizia said:
Prince Albert II poses for photographers as he visits the Badaling sector of the Great Wall on the outskirts of Beijing April 25, 2007.

Monaco's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

Prince Albert II (L) shakes hands with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao at the Zhongnanhai in Beijing April 25, 2007

Albert is on a roll, again he looks like a head of state. I sincerely hope he keeps this image up and leaves behind his old ways. Then he will be taken seriously.

I especially like the first picture.:wub:

Pics 25.4.2007

Here are three more getty pics of today, the caption of the first pic says:
"Prince Albert II of Monaco takes a break after he walked down the Great Wall on April 25, 2007 in Beijing." - it's surely
been very impressive :)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Glistening Seas

:) o-o-o-omg pics 1 is my fav iceflower great shots, however pic 2 :sleep: :cry: didn't show :cry: pics 3 is next fav naturally that background must be gorgeous. :ermm: hmmm looks like PA has lost some weight doesn't it to you?? :ohmy: :) :closedeye :angel:

Meanwhile Back in Monaco

After a triumphant tour of the Orient Prince Albert is back in Monaco and slated to dine with Vaclav Havel of Czechoslavakia and his wife. Havel who has recently written and published a book of 6,000 copies was in Paris to promote it entitled "Briefly Please" Prince Albert is certainly carrying out his duties with the excellence of his stature and ethos.

Jaya said:
After a triumphant tour of the Orient Prince Albert is back in Monaco and slated to dine with Vaclav Havel of Czechoslavakia and his wife. Havel who has recently written and published a book of 6,000 copies was in Paris to promote it entitled "Briefly Please" Prince Albert is certainly carrying out his duties with the excellence of his stature and ethos.

I know I keep repeating this but it is so refreshing to see him like this. May we continue to see him in this light.

Jaya said:
i thought that he met havel before he left for Asia? Did he dine with him twice in a forthnight?

paca said:
i thought that he met havel before he left for Asia? Did he dine with him twice in a forthnight?
yes, that's right. i don't think he'll go straight hoem after his asian visit. JMO. let's see.

I am pretty certain Albert is scheduled to be in China until the 27th. Which, admittedly, doesn't mean that he hasn't come back but still... :wacko::ermm:

It looks like prince Albert is still in China. Today 04/27 he is visiting Olympic venues in Beijing.
english.eastday.com

paca said:
Now come on yes it was before Prince Albert set off for Asia and I stand corrected at eighty years old.

kaffir said:
K, what was triumphant about it?
Japan was a triumphant visit.They rarely go bananas over anybody's mother.
They are reserved.So to show that kind of deference to Princess Grace's memory was a triumph of some sort. What was not triumphant about Japan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaya said:
Now come on yes it was before Prince Albert set off for Asia and I stand corrected at eighty years old.

I wish my memory at 48 was as good as your memory at 80. You go girl.:flowers: :flowers:

iceflower said:
Here are three more getty pics of today, the caption of the first pic says:
"Prince Albert II of Monaco takes a break after he walked down the Great Wall on April 25, 2007 in Beijing." - it's surely
been very impressive :)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Oh my god he is maturing so handsomely. I just love how his complexion harmonized with the China wall and his suit. :wub: Gee the photographer is truly an artist and the lighting man, the sun in this case. And the way he sits with his legs apart so inviting. :flowers: and oh my god what a fabulous painting he is holding on the second picture. He has such good taste for art. So sweet! :wub: I just love this man to bits. I wouldn't say he is loosing any weight though. I wonder what he eats. He probably sits alone in the evening, poor thing, yappling on french fries or french toast in front of the TV. Don't they have french food in Monaco?

Last edited:
French fries and french toast? I think the palace provides better....

Ani

anag said:
French fries and french toast? I think the palace provides better....

Ani
You are probably right. It is three hot meals a day and Creme Brulee and Tarte au chocolat every night.

IMO, PA needs seriously to start watching what he is eating. He is starting to look little too chubby. We all know that at his age fat doesn't come off easy. He should hit the gym more often as well. I think six pack would fit him much nicer then one pack.

Donna said:
You are probably right. It is three hot meals a day and Creme Brulee and Tarte au chocolat every night.

Perhaps he should take a page out of the Duchess of York's book and be the next weight watchers celebrity or Jenny Craig and let's not forget Anna Nicole's favorite Trimspa.

On the other hand if he'd get rid of all these demanding girlfriends/mistresses he wouldn't be stress eating either and he would have time to go to go to the gym. And hire Oprah's chef to help make the creme brulee and Tarte au chocolat on the light side. I believe weight watchers let's you eat this stuff but you only get so many points a day in that catagory or something like that.

I think Albert lost some weight recently. I remember pics from Christmas '05 swimming event in MC and then from swimming event at Christmas 06, also in MC, and comparing to '05 he looked much slimmer in '06.
He still needs to work on his weight though.

Lakshmi said:
I think Albert lost some weight recently. I remember pics from Christmas '05 swimming event in MC and then from swimming event at Christmas 06, also in MC, and comparing to '05 he looked much slimmer in '06.
He still needs to work on his weight though.
If look at the man at the swimming event and at the same man wearing clothes a couple of days before and after you'll see that he held his tummy in while he was rushing into the water. And during all the photographs. Obviously he saw the pictures from his last swim and decided to look better this time. :neutral:

Prince Albert looks happy and healthy as he should be.

Monaco chronicler

Donna said:
Oh my god he is maturing so handsomely. I just love how his complexion harmonized with the China wall and his suit. :wub: Gee the photographer is truly an artist and the lighting man, the sun in this case. And the way he sits with his legs apart so inviting. :flowers: and oh my god what a fabulous painting he is holding on the second picture. He has such good taste for art. So sweet! :wub: I just love this man to bits. I wouldn't say he is loosing any weight though. I wonder what he eats. He probably sits alone in the evening, poor thing, yappling on french fries or french toast in front of the TV. Don't they have french food in Monaco?
Hi Donna,
I am in uproarious laughter with your commentary on Prince Albert [and it is taken in good humour and appreciated as fantastic wit}as usual but I thought by now an astute and exceptionallly intelligent chronicler of the royals or patricians in this case would have given us insight into the other Houses of Gotha too.HSH Prince Albert, good literate sport that he is, may he & you Donna live forever, after this trip to the Orient.Thanks so much for the love and light.

Last edited:
Where is Albert now? It seems that after he left the orient he dropped off the face of the earth.

Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Swiss Federal President Micheline Calmy-Rey (L) review an honour guard upon Prince Albert's arrival for a working visit in Berne, Switzerland, 04 May 2007

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Pic 4.5.2007

Thanks for the pics fanletizia!
Here's a pic from another event Albert attended today:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Swiss Federal Minister Moritz Leuenberger speak about climate change, at the university of Berne, Switzerland, Friday, May 4, 2007. Prince Albert is on a working visit to Bern. (AP Photo/Key Lukas Lehmann)

Albert 4.5.2007

Glistening Seas

:cry: :) oh-h-h-h fanletizia the first pics doesn't work:cry: :sad: :cry: however, the next one is okay :ohmy:. i hope there's more pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom