HSH Prince Albert Current Events 2 : May 2004 - Nov.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyMacAlpine said:
I'm sorry I looked back to see what I posted. Prince Albert is his fathers heir as the first born male, then if he doesn't have a legitimate heir meaning within the boundaries of marriage performed within the Catholic Church or blessed by the church if the marriage occurred outside of it in another church or through civil authorities his sister Caroline is next in line after Albert and will remain so and passing to her offspring. The throne passes to a male heir before female. There are exceptions to that rule. The Crown Princess I am thinking of her name has escaped me at the moment. She is the one at the top of the page to William's left. I hope that came out right.
Did you mean Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden?

Yes, I was thank you. I was thinking Victoria but didn't want to use the wrong name. I believe she has dyslexia like I do. The law of succession was changed after her birth to be the first born not passing to the first born male then to the female. Her father wasn't happy about it from what I read if I have the right Princess. Sorry, I mainly know about Prince Albert and even then not what the rest of you do.

Last edited:
what if he marries someone whos like 20 or around that age, thats how old diana was

Prince Charles wasn't old enough to be her father Albert would be at 20. Princess Diana was also unhappy in her marriage age differences can do that sometimes. Don't forget to marry a Prince of Monaco there will be conditions. The main thing to remember is you loose your privacy.

i guess u are right... i was thinking mabye if he married young there would be better chance of offspring

hey guys, i just read this article like an hour ago that quotes him as saying that he has an african amercian girlfriend and this was in response to a reporter that said that sharon stone should propose to him. i am so proud of him and prince maxmillian for breaking the stereotype and having non white partners.i wonder if they marry will he still be eligible for the throne? i hope so!

here is the link.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/10872004.htm

In today's society as long as a woman is healthy and has her uterus she can have a baby even into her 60's as a woman in the Orient. Princess Caroline was in her early 40's when she had Alexandra. When and if Albert wants children or may already have I have no doubts he will with the woman he chooses regardless of what others might say of her age or how she looks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Guesses anyone as to who this African-American date is? Actually, from what I have read on dailynews' site, he said that he already has a date - not girlfriend. Date or girlfriend or both, my guesses are either Sonia Rolland (Miss France 2000) or Salle Touissant.

Quite unlike him to be public about the relationship when he has been very private about previous relationships.

sounds like he likes beautiful women... i feel sorry for him he has his sister trying to take his crown away from him...

I don't think she is trying to take his crown away. But yeah I read he was going with an African American lady, but I was trying to find out who she is. And it is about time more prominent royals married a black girl. After all you got an Asian royal, a cuban royal, an Argentinian royal, etc...Why the bloody not a Black royal!

so he likes chocolate..hummmm(i'm kinda of available)
tell me this-would his father, govt and his subjects allow him to marry a black women?
if so, could he still become King?
and what would the other royal families think? do u (anyone who wants to answer my guestion)think they will respect her?

She is not the first black woman he has gone out with. There are conditions however race wouldn't be an issue. And to this day I will sware I heard over the radio he was engaged to someone back in mid 1990's but have not found any record of it. Could have been another one of those press blow ups to his dating status.

I think his cousin's 3rd wife is of black descent. I think there is still a requierment on religion girl has to be Catholic for Albert to keep the throne But (IMO) race should not play a part in a royal marriage, It's hard enough to find a nice person who makes you happy.
Wittykitty:)

if he falls for say someone from the church of england... they could convert?

It doesn't look good...

If Albert is seeing Sonia Rolland, her career and what it has involved might be cause for concern. She's acting in movies now and is very charity-oriented, and that's great as well as being impressive, but there are some semi-nude photographs of her too. :eek: This won't sit well with Prince Rainier. :mad:

While I doubt that she and Albert are more than acquaintances, if they are they could face some PR issues related to her work.

Bunky

To my knowledge she would have to convert. Catechism class is not that difficult its once a week for about six months.

I agree with Wittykitty it is hard to find a person who makes you happy many times where everything seems to fit. Love at first sight doesn't happen that often. As a priest said last week some are called to be single as he was. The choice is Albert's to make and only God truly knows what he truly needs to make him feel complete and satisfied with his life.

At this point, I don't think Prince Albert is ever going to get married.

does anyone have any pics of his new friend(perferable fully dress)

I believe Albert will get married

What could be worse?

Bunkycat said:
If Albert is seeing Sonia Rolland, her career and what it has involved might be cause for concern. She's acting in movies now and is very charity-oriented, and that's great as well as being impressive, but there are some semi-nude photographs of her too. :eek: This won't sit well with Prince Rainier. :mad:

While I doubt that she and Albert are more than acquaintances, if they are they could face some PR issues related to her work.

Bunky
I sorry, but after all that this family has gone through, do you really think some semi-nude photos will hurt the family name or image. I think not.

Last edited:
Another thing I would like to point out is the woman described as African American is actually an African woman from Rwanda. She is not an African American there is a difference between an African and a black American.

Bunkycat said:

Bunky
Maybe Ranier would be happy that Albert was settling down and wouldn't care too much about the semi nude pictures of the future princess of Monaco. Albert's sisters have done just as bad officially and unofficially. I have seen pictures of Stephanie and Caroline half nude on the beach on holiday and Stephanie posed nude with only an AIDS ribbon as cover up. Just because they didn't do it for money or because they did it for charity doesn't make a difference. They still showed their goods. To say that Stephanie and Caroline did it but because they are born royal but Albert's girlfriend did it and she is not born royal would be hypocritical of Ranier.

Rainier has given the thumbs down for much less apparently. He might approve of her or not. Who knows?

As for Stephanie and Caroline doing their bit of nudity in the name of charity, that's all well and good, and they've gotten away with it in spite of their positions. But, it has to be noted that the first family of Monaco is NOT royal. If I am not mistaken, there are no HRH's in the family, except for Caroline and she was only styled so on her marriage. Prior to that she was HSH, like her little sister, and everyone else.

Bunky

The girl that Albert is being linked to can be seen here:

A photocall at the 44th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on July 1, 2004
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...1091711E5AD1EAA0C796DDEE482977757C85AE85A779B

On the runway wearing a new design by Leonard during the Fall/Winter 2001-02 fashion show March 16, 2001 in Paris, France.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/8...99169AC85D6DE8BB4DE4FB644B59567F8FDA3DF66B0D1

The opening ceremony on the first day of the 44th Monte-Carlo Television Festival at The Grimaldi Forum on June 28, 2004 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...1091711E5AD1E08FD478C2F7278717757C85AE85A779B

** If the links open to a white page, right-click on the word 'image' in the centre and select 'open image'.

Last edited:
u know...why cant he date someone who is more than a human close hanger. is he scare of someone who excerise their brain? smart people do come with pretty faces too.
i guess it could be perference-someone plzzzzzzzzzz help me see the light
or am i thinking to deeply on this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom