HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of charities, shoes and scotch whiskey

"....
THE TRES PRESTIGIOUS PENTIUM Fund Foundation of Paris organized an elegant fundraising grand dinner at the renowned Hotel D’ Paris in sunny Monte Carlo, palanggas.
The cocktails were led by no less than Prince Albert of Monaco who welcomed hotshot ambassadors and other guests, including the Philippine ambassador to Italy, Philippe Lhuillier and honorary Consul of Monaco in Manila, Fortune Aleta Ledesma....."

http://showbizandstyle.inq7.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view_article.php?article_id=17088

Thanks Tamarindi for posting the url of this article. Very interesting article indeed.

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone
what a superb article dahlings ha:ROFLMAO:oh did anyone get to go to the shoe sight w-e-ll i must say picking my favorites were a little tuffy;) since i don't know about anyone here but i always like to wear the higher heels but i found 2 pairs i liked. i must say the shoes this season are pretty nice. As always PA look marvelously dashing :) and such a good cause too.

Belga

PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO ATTENDS THE WEDDING OF ONE OF HIS FRIENDS JOHANNA PROUST IN LOCMANIA (BRITANY)

p4771010ll7.jpg
p4771014eg0.jpg
p4771015fk6.jpg
p4773187mc9.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/cgi-bin/belgapict/belgapicture.sh?ACTIE=DETAIL&FILE=/galleries/159636.html

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone omg what marvelous pics. PA is looking more and more fit every day doesn't he wow. i must say i :wub: a-d-o-r--e that bridal gown and veil what exquisite taste. there's no doubt PA looked great and healthy as always along with the groom what a dashing duo. great looking bunch. any thought's on this where is locmania at:innocent:

Last edited:
Gee, maybe he will get the idea and settle down with his own bride!!!

I like the veil, but the smiles on the faces of the bride and PA are enough for me!

Prince Albert II at the Principality of Monaco 4th edition of Golden Foot on Aug.28th 2006 (grazianeri)

http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stor...n1882769.shtml

If you take a look at this recent report. Go to video then Moncao scandals on the right of the screen. It talks about the Jazz fesitval, the kids and another claim of paternity being leveled agianst Albert. A three year old girl. You have to listen to the end of the clip. It's a russian woman and here is her web site

http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/prince_albert.htm

Not looking so good for Albert....her claim could be false, we should all with hold judgement but take a look at the video clip....

I read somewhere that the middle name of the skater's daughter is Grace...

leahteresa said:
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stor...n1882769.shtml

If you take a look at this recent report. Go to video then Moncao scandals on the right of the screen. It talks about the Jazz fesitval, the kids and another claim of paternity being leveled agianst Albert. A three year old girl. You have to listen to the end of the clip. It's a russian woman and here is her web site

http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/prince_albert.htm

Not looking so good for Albert....her claim could be false, we should all with hold judgement but take a look at the video clip....

I am having a problem with the timeline here. According to her own website, she was in Monaco for 3 weeks staying at the "Grimaldi Palace" as a guest of Prince Albert in May 2001. According to another website, she is quoted as saying her daughter was born in August 2002. This must be in the Guiness Book of World Records for longest pregnancy. Also according to her website, in Nov & Dec of 2001 (when she most likely got pregnant),she was in California being signed by a modeling agency & then travilling thru the south starring in an ice show. Do you think Albert was able to get away from Monaco at that time of year to go running thru the US after Pasha?:ermm: Sorry, I don't buy it.

Good judgment Libra65, there is no way this could be PA’s child. Here is an article to squash this rumor. Please read the excerpts listed below. I also added the URL to support the bogus claim: :)

Oksana "pasha" Grishuk Expecting Baby
Two-time Olympic ice dance champion Oksana "Pasha" Grishuk is expecting a baby girl August 20th.
Grishuk, who lives in Los Angeles and operates a skating school, appeared at the LA Champions on Ice reception in Anaheim, California eight months pregnant. Grishuk,31, and the baby's father, Jeffrey Carrillo, 29, have already picked out the baby's name - Skyler Grace.

http://www.iaw.on.ca/~stockton/underhill/bbs/messages/14920.html

Thanks for the backup Lynda. I know they are practically lynching Prince Albert for this over on that other forum. I don't belong to it so I can't post my opinion there. I find it much more civilized to post here in TRF.

You are very welcome Libra65. The rumors are becoming vicious. If people would take the time to decipher fact from fiction when listening to hearsay or reading the rags, most of this idle gossip regarding Prince Albert would stop. :sad:

I also enjoy TRF. There are a lot of knowledgeable members who post informative articles of Prince Albert and his family. :flowers:

Tosca said:
Prince Albert II at the Principality of Monaco 4th edition of Golden Foot on Aug.28th 2006 (grazianeri)
Exactly what is the Golden Foot?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Golden Foot is a prize awarded to the best soccer player elected via internet. Ronaldo was this years winner. (grazianeri)

How long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

I would like to know that how long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

- Untill both 2 illegimate reach 19 years old or P. Albert will pay money for child support for the rest of his life.

sriwadee said:
I would like to know that how long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

- Untill both 2 illegimate reach 19 years old or P. Albert will pay money for child support for the rest of his life.
well he should be able to stop when they turn 18 but I'm sure he will still continue to take care of his kids directly and I'm sure their mothers will still benefit from that. I mean these kids are growing up with their mothers. I'm sure they will take care of their mothers later. Especially in the case of alex having an african mother because that is part of the culture. And i think its the same in a lot of other cultures. Not only their mothers but other siblings will benefit too. They will give them expensive gifts that might include homes, yatcht, expensive vacation may be even college tuitions for their kids kids. I don't know what rich people do with their money but i would just imagine. Especially when you do not have to work for it.

Last edited:
lynda said:
Good judgment Libra65, there is no way this could be PA’s child. Here is an article to squash this rumor. Please read the excerpts listed below. I also added the URL to support the bogus claim: :)

Oksana "pasha" Grishuk Expecting Baby
Two-time Olympic ice dance champion Oksana "Pasha" Grishuk is expecting a baby girl August 20th.
Grishuk, who lives in Los Angeles and operates a skating school, appeared at the LA Champions on Ice reception in Anaheim, California eight months pregnant. Grishuk,31, and the baby's father, Jeffrey Carrillo, 29, have already picked out the baby's name - Skyler Grace.

[URL="http://www.iaw.on.ca/~stockton/underhill/bbs/messages/14920.html"]http://www.iaw.on.ca/~stockton/underhill/bbs/messages/14920.html[/URL]

Good find Lynda, I will check it out some more.

Tosca said:
The Golden Foot is a prize awarded to the best soccer player elected via internet. Ronaldo was this years winner. (grazianeri)
Whose feet are those in the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillia said:

They should be Ronaldo's since he is the winner of the Golden Foot... It sounds logical, doesn't it? :)

Lillia said:

Those are Ronaldo's.

Lillia, if you are still interested, there is an in-depth article online in a magazine called The Royalist. However, it is a paid subscription but will allow you to read current news articles of the Royal Families for free. Go to Google or Yahoo and in the search box type the name The Royalist follow the instructions listed below:

Main menu

Click on Royals on TV

In the Filter box, type in Prince Albert and press return or enter on your keyboard

Click on latest news and look for the date of August 29, 2006.

Click on Prince Albert of Monaco

See article: Prince Albert of Monaco Celebrates a Sporting Great

Hopefully, this will answer your questions.:)

Italian Magazine Gente

yes, prince Albert was at AMBROSETTI FORUM, a very important event in Italy... the problem is that in these days on italian magazine GENTE, there are some pics concerning moments that Albert Spent with a beatiful blonde that is not Charlene.

The article is not very good.... There are some phrases like " The prince Playboy", "This is not the life of a Good Father", " Hot Royal Blood".

I think that if you are a head of state, you must take attention concerning your private life.... What people can think about you, if you go to a serious event like AMBROSETTI FORUM, speaking about economy, and all people can in the same days read something like that in news papers? :mad:

Source magazine Gente

LastScan1.jpg
LastScan2.jpg

LastScan3.jpg
LastScan4.jpg

I don't know the name fo this girl... but she looks like a girl that Albert dated on 2003. I think that her neme is DIANA, and she is a Model. here a picture of her from site GOSSIP NEWS.

8.jpg

wow, the blond girl..... she looks much better than Charlene. i bet people would like to see that one more often, we're getting board with Charlene, honestly. Sh doesn't have the IT factor.
In any case, it is clear as the dailight that she stays with him for the life style. No normal woman can still love a man who cheats on her. If Charlene does, then she has issues. Don't want to get into the self respect problem cause she clearly lakes in that department also. Albert makes a fool of himself by showing up with her. I am glad to see the blond girl, it is time for a new face.

no, the blond from the boat is not the same as the one in the gossip news picture.

I just can not believe that a man that old after soo many issues, get himself get caught in those positions. He is a feast to the paparazzies.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom