HSH Prince Albert Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:eek: regarding those pictures on the bridge i think they are nice. i think PA shaves in morning, however, like most guys his hair on face grows fast. that's pretty usually one time a guy friend of mine was complaining that he shaved that morning and here it was a couple hours later and his 5 o'clock shadow had grown in, i was pretty surprised but it does happen. ;) those pics are nice offers a great view of everyday life in monaco, that's always a treat. :eek:

Congratulations, leahteresa! :) :) :)
Can we know the name? :D

His name is Riley and he's cute as can be. What tiny newborn isn't really, but he's mine so he's the cutest ever.....

leahteresa said:
....There are also rumors about PA and the reporter...I would sure like to dig up those pictures.....I read this last story was picked up by the NY Times Page six.....Also thought I'd let my fellow royal watchers know that I gave birth to a healthy 7 pound 13 ounce baby boy last week.....

I really don't take much stock in the rumors about PA and the reporter...and good health and happiness to you and your baby Riley.:)

Glistening Seas

;) great congratulations best wishes. Does anyone know if that bridge site picture exactly what's being built around there is that the area where the solar things will be placed:confused: :eek: that building in the background looks like it has broken windows or is that sun glare. are those buildings too coming down or going up.

Last edited:
Keystone Press

May 11, 2006; Monte Carlo, MONACO; PRINCE ALBERT II GRIMALDI during a conference about pollution on earth. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Gian Mattia D'Alberto/KPA-ZUMA/KEYSTONE Press.

zj9izp.jpg
zj9j11.jpg
zj9j52.jpg
zj9j75.jpg
zj9jb5.jpg
zj9jcj.jpg
zj9jea.jpg
zj9kox.jpg

Glistening Seas said:
;) great congratulations best wishes. Does anyone know if that bridge site picture exactly what's being built around there is that the area where the solar things will be placed:confused: :eek: that building in the background looks like it has broken windows or is that sun glare. are those buildings too coming down or going up.
No it is just part of the new construction site which is replacing the old train station. So its only importance is for the traffic, which is, at present, due to all those constructions going on in la Condamine absolutely impossible.

congratulation on the birth of your baby leahteresa.

mw7060a said:
I really don't take much stock in the rumors about PA and the reporter...and good health and happiness to you and your baby Riley.:)

No, I do not take much stock in the rumors either. I had read someone had taken pictures and I am almost positive that if they existed, they would be sold for a profit and someone on the forum would have seen them or posted them....PA cannot make a move without the RF knowing something about it...

Belga/MaxPP

13/05/2006. MONACO SAS ALBERT II A PARTICIPE AVEC LES MONEGASQUES AU TRADITIONNEL CONCOURS DE BOULES ORGANISE AU PROFIT DE LA CROIX ROUGE MONEGASQUE. MONACO MAY 13RD 2006. ALBERT II PRINCE OF MONACO DURING A TRADITIONNAL FRENCH GAME CALLED PETANQUE.

zlb3gi.jpg
zlb3is.jpg
zlb3o8.jpg
zlb3tl.jpg
zlb3w9.jpg
zlb586.jpg
zlb5lf.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures tbhrc. The fifth from the left in the Petanque photos, first row, is really funny to me - a bit like "Hm... how did that happen?"

Glistening Seas

{response to deleted post removed}could anybody tell me what the objective of the petanque sport is all about. i am not too familiar with the sport is it a form of baseball, or bowling is he throwing it at something :confused: any thoughts on this

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks TBHRC for sharing the pictures. :)

CBS Sportsline
Prince Albert of Monaco and John McEnroe of the USA watch Roger Federer of Switzerland against Rafael Nadal of Spain in the final, during the ATP Masters Series at the Foro Italico, May 14 2006 in Rome, Italy.

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:) thbrc good info heavens i hope PA won hee:D is that last picture was that a gift for having won or just a plain gift we see there, great pics.PA always looks good in a baseball cap:D

In the second picture, there seems to be an attractive arm next to PA---I wonder who??
Either a fortunate lady who just got a great seat with a view-or a date??
Any more pics out there?

Body language says that arm belongs to a stranger who just got a pretty good seat. They appear to be leaning away from each other and her arms look to be likely crossed,,,,,just a guess....

very lucky.... <Edit persornal remarks>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wish to discuss personal events, convey good wishes or contribute personal anecdotes, please use the email or the private message system or Members' Corner. I believe we are discussing Albert's current events.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom