HSH Prince Albert Current Events 17 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco's ruler, Prince Albert II gestures at a news conference in Moscow, Wednesday, April 19, 2006. Prince Albert reached the North Pole on Sunday after a four-day dogsled trip to draw attention to the effects of global warming on the Arctic ice cap. He thanked the Russians for their help in the polar expedition.
(AP Photo/Sergey Ponomarev) via yahoo

vxnhqa.jpg
vxnjlv.jpg

Prince Albert II of Monaco answers journalists' questions during a news conference in Moscow, 19 April 2006. The Prince reached the North Pole 16 April and issued a warning about the effects of global warming, calling on everyone to make an effort to combat it.
from ANP (AFP PHOTO / ALEXANDER NEMENOV)

vxywyx.jpg
vxyx77.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) shakes hands with Prince Albert II of Monaco during their meeting in the Kremlin.
April 18, 2006
from Corbis
vxzypc.jpg
vxzz14.jpg

Is it just me or does Albert's chin seem a little chapped? Its red even when hes indoors.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is it just me or does Albert's chin seem a little chapped? Its red even when hes indoors.

Ann

A little...either he rushed shaving or it was the cold in the Arctic.

I was thinking wind-burn, but then remembered he was covered up.

I've never noticed this before... the Prince and I have the same glasses. How's that for useless trivia :D

Laura Elizabeth said:
I was thinking wind-burn, but then remembered he was covered up.

I've never noticed this before... the Prince and I have the same glasses. How's that for useless trivia :D

Slow news day if this is what we're discussing...
I just really looked at mine...same here...but mine are black. :confused:

The pictures of PA surrounded by school children and enjoying a local tennis match with cousins (I think secretary Lehman may have been in one too) are exactly the kind that PA needs to show his caring, dedicated and jovial side. His PR person should be arranging photos like this. They are warmhearted and wholesome.
I kinda like the whiskers and gray flecks through the hair....

Prince Albert II of Monaco watches Roger Federer vs Benjamin Balleret game at the Monte-Carlo Tennis Masters in Monaco , on April 20 , 2006.

photos by Frederic Nebinger for DPA

w6ts1w.jpg
w6ttgi.jpg

w6ts45.jpg

Prince Albert II (L) of Monaco and the French Government speaker Jean Francois Cope (R) watch the semi final match of Rafael Nadal of Spain against Gaston Gaudio of Argentina at the ATP Master Series Monte Carlo Open tennis tournament in Monaco, Saturday 22 April 2006.

from ANP-EPA

w8taxf.jpg
w8tbhi.jpg

Thanks for pics purple_platinum

some more with his cousin Elisabeth Ann
20th april 2006
part I
(wireimage)

8325563juju56423200683724am7nf.jpg
8325559juju56423200683653am0jh.jpg
8325553juju56423200683640am1ix.jpg
8325552juju56423200683627am4iv.jpg
8325551juju56423200683607am8vj.jpg
8325550juju56423200683824am4ht.jpg

Rafael Nadal of Spain is congratulated by Prince Albert II of Monaco after winning the Monte Carlo tennis open tournament in Monaco April 23, 2006. Nadal defeated Roger Federer of Switzerland.

#1-2,4: Reuters
#3: Polfoto
#4: Prince Albert II of Monaco waves after final of the Monte Carlo tennis open tournament in Monaco April 23, 2006.

Attachments

• r2130051614.jpg
    r2130051614.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 284
  • r3755308385.jpg
    r3755308385.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 298
  • AP758000.jpg
    AP758000.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 275
  • r4238068154.jpg
    r4238068154.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Prince Albert with his cousin, Elisabeth Ann de Massy, the president of Country Club de Monaco

also from deadlinepress :

DL113145_041.jpg
DL113145_040.jpg

DL113145_039.jpg
DL113145_038.jpg

DL113145_037.jpg
DL113145_036.jpg

DL113145_035.jpg
DL113145_034.jpg

Prince Albert, Princess Antoinette and Baronne Elisabeth-Ann :

wb5s01.jpg

wb5rwo.jpg

wb5rw4.jpg

wb5rvk.jpg

(sipa )

purple_platinum said:
Prince Albert with his cousin, Elisabeth Ann de Massy, the president of Country Club de Monaco

also from deadlinepress :
I don't know who that blond woman is, but it is certainly not Elisabeth Ann;) :D (I'm sure we will hear about her in the wife thread in the days to come though....:D :D )

Sebastian I'm glad you found some pics with Antoinette. Good to see she is well and out and about. I have missed her at a lot of occasions recently that she would usually have attended. So I was a bit worried, but she looks very well and in great spirits.

paca said:
I don't know who that blond woman is, but it is certainly not Elisabeth Ann;) :D (I'm sure we will hear about her in the wife thread in the days to come though....:D :D )
i was a bit sceptical about it too, paca. :rolleyes: :eek:
i guess they made a mistake. here's the original caption from deadline :
20060422 - FRANCE - Alpes-Maritimes - Roquebrune Cap Martin
LE PRINCE ALBERT AUX COTÉS DE QUELQUES CÉLÉBRITÉS AUX MASTERS SERIES MONTE CARLO
Le Prince Albert II de Monaco en compagnie de sa cousine Mme Elisabeth Ann de Massy, presidente du Country Club de Monaco, ont acceuilli des anciens vainqueurs du tournoi de Tennis comme Vilas ou Nastase venu avec sa fille Alyssia, et des invites comme le porte parole du gouvernement francais M. Cope, le presentateur vedette du journal de TF1, Patrick Poivre d'Arvor, l'acteur Pierre Richard et l'actrice Cyrielle Claire dans le village des sponsors. Puis le Prince a assiste a la rencontre de Nadal contre Gaudio en compagnie d'une amie blonde et de Jean Francois Cope.

Well, she must be "l'amie blonde" then. Too bad I don't have the CSI zoom, to zoom in her name tag. We would know then.... ;) :D but I guess someone will elightened us soon anyways... :D

paca said:
Well, she must be "l'amie blonde" then. Too bad I don't have the CSI zoom, to zoom in her name tag. We would know then.... ;) :D but I guess someone will elightened us soon anyways... :D

She is lovely. Don't know who she is but she is definetly very nice. Wait and see !!!!

She does not look as Al' GF at all, may be just as a family friend or relative....there is nothing common with love in the air, it's too evident and seen by the naked eye and so I think that she is out of the wife thread.
May be you you should create the new thread "Al' and the blonds in his everyday' surrounding", though I don't see any sense in it :p

AquaMarine said:
May be you you should create the new thread "Al' and the blonds in his everyday' surrounding", though I don't see any sense in it :p
Neither do I, because love or not love, GF or not, somehow they all end up being discussed in the wife thread (and they don't even have to be blond to get into it ;) :D )....:D

Very unfrench, PA drinking tea (and looks like healthy green tea too - unless he likes his very weak). But I guess he would have to go on decaf anyway, seeing his energy in the last pic ;) :D

paca said:
Very unfrench, PA drinking tea (and looks like healthy green tea too - unless he likes his very weak). But I guess he would have to go on decaf anyway, seeing his energy in the last pic ;) :D

I love watching PA at these sporting events...I bet given half a chance he would have joined right in. ;) The tea thing is kinda cute...

The blonde is an interesting wrinkle...:confused:

paca said:

I'm not sure who is doing this web site:

http://huisvanmonaco.web-log.nl/

But they are also listing her as Elizabeth Ann. If she's not, she's confused a lot of folks. What fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom