HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakshmi said:
This article mixed up some facts from prince Albert's private life. They write PA took DNA test in 2002 to confirm paternity of Alexandre. The boy was born in 2003. The article also says Charlene is 23 instead 28.
Thank you NewWire was contacted about there errors.

Did anyone els see Albert's interview with german channel ZDF yesterday night?
It was cool. He did it in german (then a bit English as well) . Will try to find it somewhee on the net...

sebastian said:
Did anyone els see Albert's interview with german channel ZDF yesterday night?
It was cool. He did it in german (then a bit English as well) . Will try to find it somewhee on the net...

I found it : http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/suche/1,1926,1000001,00.html

...just scroll down. Under the multimedia section it's the first one: Fürst Al im Kufen-Stüberl (...and no, this is not typically german ;):rolleyes::p)

sebastian said:
I found it : http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/suche/1,1926,1000001,00.html

...just scroll down. Under the multimedia section it's the first one: Fürst Al im Kufen-Stüberl (...and no, this is not typically german ;):rolleyes::p)
Thank you very much for this video
It certainly brighten my day (even though I hadn't understood a single word), I loved seeing again his reaction in the bobsleigh competition.

I never thought I said it but PA looks very adorable speeking german.

Tamar:)

jennifrasure said:
i do not see multimedia....
do a search for- Fürst Al im Kufen-Stüberl - and you'll see it under
multimedia

Oops sorry, didn't know you'd have to search again ;-)

Sebatian,

Can you please translate for us what he said in the interview?

tamarindi said:
Sebatian,

Can you please translate for us what he said in the interview?

Yes, I 'll do that tonight when I have a liitle more time - or my sister might do it ... :)

sebastian said:
Yes, I 'll do that tonight when I have a liitle more time - or my sister might do it ... :)
I have the written part translated but its not about Albert and current events so I will figure out where it should go and post it. I didn't read through the whole thing to see if any of it should go in the Olympic thread if it does I will post it there.

it is still not working can someone please tell me where multimedia is in german. I am not able to view..thanks jen

jennifrasure said:
it is still not working can someone please tell me where multimedia is in german. I am not able to view..thanks jen
Try using this translator I have given you before. Save it to you computer or email it to yourself if you can't save a site to use and you will find you can read all the web sites you come across. You can also translate one word. Once it was given to me I found a new world of Internet reading. (Thank you again to the one who gave it to me:) ) http://translate.google.com/translate_t Follow this link then paste the http of the site and it will translate the whole page in several languages. It's better than someone trying to explain it you. Your welcome.

I have new photo's of Albert at the Olympics I will post in that thread once I upload them and Charlene is in a few for those watching.;)

H.S.H. the Prince Albert II supports his team during the UEFA Soccer match AS Monaco against FC Basel, on Thursday, Feb. 23, 2006, in Monaco stadium

from yahoo/ap

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 214
I had a feeling he would be there at the game, unfortunely As Monaco lost:mad:
Another one but fron ANP:

Attachments

• 2428239.jpg
    2428239.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 220
I'm confused (not that hard to do)...if LadyM has photos of Albert at the Olympics with Charlene (within the last two days???) but he is now in Monaco. Granted, it would probably be pretty easy to catch a flight from Torino to Nice, but won't PA want to be at the closing ceremonies as a member of the IOC? So much for Mr. Environment...all that jet fuel.

Anyone heard from Paca?

michelle said:
Yeah, right... were's Paca???
I thought she said she was going to be away for a while like I will be only I will check in every now and then.

Prince Albert II of Monaco (R) and Pierre Casiraghi attend the Final of the Mens Alpine Skiing Slalom on Day 15 of the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games on February 25, 2006 in Sestriere Colle, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 56934862.jpg
    56934862.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 305
  • 56934864.jpg
    56934864.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 292
pinklady1991 said:
I'm confused (not that hard to do)...if LadyM has photos of Albert at the Olympics with Charlene (within the last two days???) but he is now in Monaco. Granted, it would probably be pretty easy to catch a flight from Torino to Nice, but won't PA want to be at the closing ceremonies as a member of the IOC? So much for Mr. Environment...all that jet fuel.

Anyone heard from Paca?
He could easyly get Mancar or Heliair to fly him back and forth ( pretty common for people around here, who use helis like other people use their cars ;) ) Even by car you can reach Sestriere (under normal conditions) fairly quickly from here. Torino is not that far from MC.

paca said:
He could easyly get Mancar or Heliair to fly him back and forth ( pretty common for people around here, who use helis like other people use their cars ;) ) Even by car you can reach Sestriere (under normal conditions) fairly quickly from here. Torino is not that far from MC.

OK...as said in an earlier post...welcome back. You were missed.

pinklady1991 said:
OK...as said in an earlier post...welcome back. You were missed.
:eek: :eek: thanks. Good to be back.

Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread! The new thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom