HSH Prince Albert Current Events 13 : Nov.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriella said:
Paca, could you or someone else please provide a tranlation of the scanned article? This way everyone can get the gist of the article. :)

My French is so mediocre, but I did try to read this scanned article, and it seems to me that it says Prince Albert has appointed five members to his cabinet. Is this correct?

I've heard next week Albert will make his first official state visit to the Pope; do you know anything? and do you think some other member of the Family will join him (like in 1997 when Rainier came to Rome with Albert and Caro)?

Kisses

Grace said:
I've heard next week Albert will make his first official state visit to the Pope; do you know anything? and do you think some other member of the Family will join him (like in 1997 when Rainier came to Rome with Albert and Caro)?

Kisses
I believe he is scheduled on the 8th.

CasiraghiTrio said:
My French is so mediocre, but I did try to read this scanned article, and it seems to me that it says Prince Albert has appointed five members to his cabinet. Is this correct?

Yes that is correct. Most important I find that he has now an advisor for communication. Christiane Stahl used to do the PR for Chirac, while was still mayor of Paris and for Rafik Hariri till his assasination. M Allavena has been appointed already in September and is Monegasque. Apart from Mme Stahl, they are either Monegasque or have lived here most of their lives. She is the only outsider and they are all in their mid forties, married with 2 to 4 children.

I am surprised that M Biancheri, who was considered the most powerful man in the Princes service does fullfill no function at all. BUt I think he is now working for the ministre d'etat, so has not completely vanished.

I doubt he can visit the Pope on the 8th, as on that day there is a very important religious holiday and the Pope traditionally attends a celebration in the center of Rome...anyway, we'll just wait and see.

Thanks anyway for answering Paca, and thanks for all the news and contributions you've brought to the forum in the last few days!

Kisses

Grace said:
I doubt he can visit the Pope on the 8th, as on that day there is a very important religious holiday and the Pope traditionally attends a celebration in the center of Rome...anyway, we'll just wait and see.

Thanks anyway for answering Paca, and thanks for all the news and contributions you've brought to the forum in the last few days!

Kisses
Sorry, my mistake, he will be received privately tomorrow morning with M. Allavena and afterwards head off to Sicily to receive a price for his environmental work.

paca said:
Sorry, my mistake, he will be received privately tomorrow morning with M. Allavena and afterwards head off to Sicily to receive a price for his environmental work.
Paca,
Your posts are so very interesting! Its so nice to have someone on the forum who actually lives in Monaco. You bring us perspectives that I know we can all appreciate.I look forward to your "insider tidbits.." Don't worry about a mistake---you have given all of us plenty of unique insights!! Teense

teense said:
Paca,
Your posts are so very interesting! Its so nice to have someone on the forum who actually lives in Monaco. You bring us perspectives that I know we can all appreciate.I look forward to your "insider tidbits.." Don't worry about a mistake---you have given all of us plenty of unique insights!! Teense
:eek: :eek: Thanks for the compliment:eek: , well maybe I can soon provide some real insider tidbits, since we are actually invited by PA this month. So you want me to ask him anything in particular, if I get a chance for a little chit chat?;) :D

paca said:
:eek: :eek: Thanks for the compliment:eek: , well maybe I can soon provide some real insider tidbits, since we are actually invited by PA this month. So you want me to ask him anything in particular, if I get a chance for a little chit chat?;) :D

Lucky you, Paca :) What are you being invited to by PA?

mw7060a said:
Lucky you, Paca :) What are you being invited to by PA?
Nothing exciting, just a little reception with a bit of drink and food, some speeches (wonder how many buckets they will be needing to mop up all the slobber....;) ) and women aged 50+ with decoltees down to the nabel and hanging around PA like magflies hoping to get his attention. I'll be just sitting somewhere in some corner watching the spectacle. It'll be fun.:rolleyes: :D

paca said:
:p :p Paca,
I think we will have to make a "Wish List" of questions for you to ask the prince!!!!

paca said:

Paca ;), one way or another you might introduce him this site and ask if he has ever visited any message boards about Monaco and members of his family :)

Paca,
you happen to know if it's true that he's currently enjoying a romance with miss Europe, Sharmine sth.?
he's supposedly been seeing her since september. Might she be the one? ;)

princess olga said:
Paca,
you happen to know if it's true that he's currently enjoying a romance with miss Europe, Sharmine sth.?
he's supposedly been seeing her since september. Might she be the one? ;)
As far as I know they are both denying it. She gave an interview to this paper http://www.aktuelle.de/aktuelle/content/aktuelle_home.php I can't access the interview, but I read somewhere else that he said he only met her briefly. Considering how busy he has been recently, I doubt that even if there was anything, they would be able to tell if it was lasting. I mean how much time would they have been able to spend alone, given the fact that they live in different parts of the world? And phonecalls are not a good substitute.;)

PS. I just read the interview and she claims that she refused him. He is not really her type and after a few meetings she she dropped out of the race to the altar. So he is still looking ;)

Last edited:
AquaMarine said:
Paca ;), one way or another you might introduce him this site and ask if he has ever visited any message boards about Monaco and members of his family :)
I think I know a better way of introducing the site to him. I know one of his friends , who incidentely seems to be very proud of this and thus talks a lot more about things then he should, but I also noticed that it goes both ways (at least I think so), because a few tiny things that I critized were changed shortly afterwards. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. Anyway if I mention the site to him, he might pass the word.

Personally, I prefer to not ask him anything, but sit back and watch and listen and see how he interacts with others etc. I often find that much more revealing then actually talking to people myself. Anyway I will keep you guys posted and let you know what it was like. But you will have to wait at least another week...;)

from getty images :

VATICAN CITY - DECEMBER 5: Prince Albert II of Monaco arrives at the Cortile os St. Damaso for a meeting with Pope Benedict XVI, December 5, 2005 in Vatican City.

Attachments

• 56334150.jpg
    56334150.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 56334155.jpg
    56334155.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 56334156.jpg
    56334156.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 56334146.jpg
    56334146.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 142
Prince Albert of Monaco and Pope Benedict XVI during their meeting at the Vatican, Monday, Dec. 5, 2005

From polfoto

Attachments

• AP492955_guest.jpg
    AP492955_guest.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 142
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
fanletizia said:
Prince Albert of Monaco and Pope Benedict XVI during their meeting at the Vatican, Monday, Dec. 5, 2005

From polfoto
Well, those two are having fun. Wonder what they were joking about...

Prince Albert at Vatican (photos from corbis - without watermark)

Attachments

• 42-16102920.jpg
    42-16102920.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 42-16102954.jpg
    42-16102954.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 42-16102953.jpg
    42-16102953.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 129
  • 42-16102919.jpg
    42-16102919.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 42-16102918.jpg
    42-16102918.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 42-16102917.jpg
    42-16102917.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 150
  • 42-16102916.jpg
    42-16102916.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 42-16102913.jpg
    42-16102913.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 128
more from corbis

Attachments

• 42-16102954.jpg
    42-16102954.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 42-16102955.jpg
    42-16102955.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 42-16102956.jpg
    42-16102956.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 42-16102957.jpg
    42-16102957.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 42-16102958.jpg
    42-16102958.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 42-16102959.jpg
    42-16102959.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 113
  • 42-16103090.jpg
    42-16103090.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 42-16103132.jpg
    42-16103132.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 148
last ones from corbis without watermark :

Attachments

• 42-16102911.jpg
    42-16102911.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 42-16102912.jpg
    42-16102912.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 115
  • 42-16102914.jpg
    42-16102914.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 119
  • 42-16103134.jpg
    42-16103134.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 139
Paca.
I'm searching for photo's of Princess Antoinette. Do you know where to find and where to buy this photo's?
Is she still living in Eze sur Mer.
She adore's amimals?Like cats and dogs.
She is also again the bullfighting?
My Englis is not very good but i hop you understand me?Do you live in Monaco? What a nice palce. I've been there several times.
Regards, Mac

paca said:
I think I know a better way of introducing the site to him. I know one of his friends , who incidentely seems to be very proud of this and thus talks a lot more about things then he should, but I also noticed that it goes both ways (at least I think so), because a few tiny things that I critized were changed shortly afterwards. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. Anyway if I mention the site to him, he might pass the word.

Personally, I prefer to not ask him anything, but sit back and watch and listen and see how he interacts with others etc. I often find that much more revealing then actually talking to people myself. Anyway I will keep you guys posted and let you know what it was like. But you will have to wait at least another week...;)
I believe the Palace is already aware of this site and several others. I also understood Albert to say he was very heterosexual but he had gay friends that he wasn't and it was the reason people began to say he was which he isn't. My friend in Monaco who knows Albert has said the same thing. Being a man he should have some insight into it.

Freedom said:
LadyMacalpine, where have you been. ...We've been missing your posts.

:)
I check in occasionally to see what's being said. The new program and my computer aren't compatible I can't view attachments or move around while signed in, when I try to sign in it takes a while. Some have said things about Albert I don't care for as others who have stopped posting.

Well, it's not the same without you here, Lady Mac!!!!!!!!!!

I think some people post things because they do like I used to do and believe all the not so great stuff they hear/read about Albert. Just a thought. I guess I started realizing there are two sides to everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom