HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's sounds rather absurd for her to say that she lost custody because her ex did not like that she was so close to Albert. It seems to me Nicole's ex did not like her new boyfriend. I know yor just quoting but I think there's much more to that then she's letting on.:) Maybe he didn't like the possible media attention on his kids, or maybe he was just a jelous spiteful husband that couldn't handle another man around his kids - even if for a little time. I thought Nicole had lost custody of her children before the story broke.

I don't really think that its his choice that she not see her children anymore. She would have to be harming her children pretty badly for that to happen & if she was Albert would no doubt take full custody of Alexandre. If its just because of her noteriety or new found fame (whatever you want to call it :p ) that's pretty silly. That would be like saying lets take custody of all famous peoples children because whomever doesn't think its good for them. The best idea would be to try to keep them out of the public eye. As fir her seeing her other sons a court would decide this not her ex-husband don't you think? :rolleyes:"

I think you are right lashinka2002 -- there is probably much more on that than was let on. Probably not so nice things too. I do not know that a court would take young children away from the mother and just give them to the father unless he is totally lying on her about something and show her unsuitable, or unless the court thinks she just really does not care for them properly. I do not know.

Who knows about the rest.

In my own opinion, I think it is just a matter of time before the photo comes with the other 2 boys on it. but who would know about any of that, certainly not me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the French lesson ladies. I really do get confussed by the double negative, I studied literature in college and it always throws me. I'm up for learning some French as I may be moving to Europe next year.:)

I can't think of a court in the states that would take children from a mother based on a new boyfriend. But I can think of a lot of courts that would rule in favor of a father if the mother was unfaithful. "Seperated" is rather vague, I mean how seperated were they when she met PA? Maybe the affair facilitated the divorce: if that was the case, the father might have been able to prove she was more interested in PA than her children.

I saw the pics of the Red Cross Ball and it looked great. It did look less glamorous than in the past. Carolines' dress was beautiful, like her, but her dress just wasn't enough. Stephanie on the other hand pretty much looked perfect.

I hope you can guess what I mean - I'm quite bad in talking or in writing in English.:eek:

I'm from Europe and here it is quite uncommon that the mother loses custody for her childs. In Austria, more than 90% of the children stay with their mother (or the mother shares the custody with the father of the kids).
Normally, the mother only loses custody when she do not want the kids or when the kids insist on staying with their fahter (depends on the age of the kids). Money is not a problem, because the father of the kids has to pay for the kids and the mother until the kids are adults.
The fact, that her ex-husband don't like Albert is certainly no reason for losing custody. So I think, she gave up costody (maybe because of her former job as an air hostess).
Exception: her husband isn't from Europe. He could also be from Togo - I don't know the legal position there.

Last edited:
Her husband is French and I think they got married in France so French law would apply...

I'm very puzzled by the lost custody; in Europe there must be extremely good reasons for a mother to lose custody (unless she gave it up...)
I think we will never know for sure as, regards this type of things, the press is completely unreliable.

Kisses

Albert is awesome. I don't think he will get married though. He's gone this long as a bachelor and seems very content with the current state of things. Why would a man at his age change something that is perfectly satisfying? If it ain't broke, why fix it? It's not like he needs to get married anyway. He does not need to produce heirs. he has heirs ready-made in the form of his elder sister's family. So he's all set. If he hasn't shown any inclination to marry before, why would he now?

[QUOTE=Grace]Her husband is French and I think they got married in France so French law would apply...

I'm very puzzled by the lost custody; in Europe there must be extremely good reasons for a mother to lose custody (unless she gave it up...)
I think we will never know for sure as, regards this type of things, the press is completely unreliable.

Kisses[/QUOTE]

I agree, we will never know for sure....

I also agree with the idea that PA may never marry and I think that's just fine. Some people just like being single, like both of my best friends, so more power to him.

I would also like to add, as my post could be misinterpreted, that I don't feel we have a right to know, it's just that knowing would give us a better insight on Nicole, but it's probably better that such private things remain private, also for the sak eof the kids. Of course all this talking stimulates a little curiosity :p

Kisses

Grace said:
I would also like to add, as my post could be misinterpreted, that I don't feel we have a right to know, it's just that knowing would give us a better insight on Nicole, but it's probably better that such private things remain private, also for the sak eof the kids. Of course all this talking stimulates a little curiosity :p

Kisses

You are right Grace. I just want what is best for the child as I think everyone on the thread would agree with.

H.S.H. PRINCE ALBERT II IN SPITZBERG, IN THE TRACKS OF HIS GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER PRINCE ALBERT I OF MONACO

1906 – 2006 : the adventure continues

Was it on Svalbar Spitzberhen in Norway he was? It a awsome place!

Last edited:
Prince Albert II accompanied by his nephew Pierre in Helsinki to attend World Athlets Championships

(source: sipa )

Attachments

• 00514807_000001.bro.jpg
    00514807_000001.bro.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 00514807_000009.bro.jpg
    00514807_000009.bro.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 00514807_000010.bro.jpg
    00514807_000010.bro.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 438
  • 00514807_000012.bro.jpg
    00514807_000012.bro.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 00514807_000014.bro.jpg
    00514807_000014.bro.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 434
Okay, the discussion at RBHQ.net is getting very hot...In any case, the blond woman I was referring to in my earlier post about the same woman who was behind PA when he was going to the U2 concert in Copenhagen is the same woman who was with PA at the Grand Prix. If you look up on the thread, "Prince Albert's illegitimate children" post #664 written by Viola.

Thanks for the photos, Michelle. The people sitting around Albert in the last two pictures all have the funniest expressions on their faces! It cracked me up. :D

rarotonga said:
Okay, the discussion at RBHQ.net is getting very hot...In any case, the blond woman I was referring to in my earlier post about the same woman who was behind PA when he was going to the U2 concert in Copenhagen is the same woman who was with PA at the Grand Prix. If you look up on the thread, "Prince Albert's illegitimate children" post #664 written by Viola.
That photo is from Corbis and posted in this Forum where it was taken from to post on the other. It was the Tennis Masters of Monte Carlo 1/2 Final,April 20, 2002.

Some pics from early July.

Olycom

Attachments

• 000001w.jpg
    000001w.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 288
  • 000002w.jpg
    000002w.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 000003w.jpg
    000003w.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 000004w.jpg
    000004w.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 000005w.jpg
    000005w.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 296
wow, i just thought to myself it'd be the biggest con if Alexandre isn't Albert's, LOL!!!!!

Lady MacAlpine said:
I have a dress, a diamond ring in my safe and a wedding band I wear on my idex finger all it needs is sizeing for the ring finger for something borrowed, your eyes are blue, something new is the bride, something old you are over 40 that classifies you as old to the kids.

:D :D :p hehehe.......so cute!

libradoll said:
wow, i just thought to myself it'd be the biggest con if Alexandre isn't Albert's, LOL!!!!!

Yup, and I just thought to myself that he's really cute :)
I also heard Stephanie is very enothousiastic about meeting her little nephew - I imagine she'll be melting in front of him.

http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/carticulos/92728.html

Alberto and even Anastacia in Baile of the Red Cross The sovereign was affectionate and lover of detail with the North American singer, to whom offered his arm. The expression of its faces when watching itself exposed good chemistry. The encounter was caused by the prince and could be the principle of a beautiful friendship.

foto1_R4_2817.jpg
Alberto and Anastacia shared the evening.

Monaco returns to be of celebration, although in the heart of the Grimaldi the pain by the death of Rainiero persists, that passed away the 6 of April.

But the life continues and the new sovereign, Alberto II, must assume the functions that have inherited of their father.

By desire of the prince, who chose so that his pair outside and brightened up Baile of the Red Cross, the protagonist of the finery has been the North American singer Anastacia, woman fighter who years ago surpassed a breast cancer.

Alberto was affectionate with its guest, to whom offered her arm and directed suggestive cautious and with which danced several times.

Unmarried to its 47 years, in Monaco they want to celebrate its wedding soon.

foto2_R4_2817.jpg
Together Carolina and Estefanía during Baile of the Rose.
Alberto offered the arm to its aunt and not to its sisters

The finery was celebrated in the Sporting Club of Montecar it.

In order to avoid controversies and rumors infundados on his preference by Estefanía, the prince offered the arm to his Antoinette aunt to accede to the enclosure.

In the presidential table, Estefanía seated to the right of its brother and Carolina and his husband, Ernesto de Hannover, in front of both, as it stipulates the protocol.

The event reunited to 850 people who paid 1,000 euros by place setting.

In the supper they were not including wines, but the Iranian caviar that used.

libradoll said:
Very interesting thought you had.

Last edited:
Aloha, I have noticed at recent events, Ball not included, that PA seems to have either Piere or Andrea very close. Is this an observation made only by me or has anyone else noticed? Also, if this is the case, do you thing he's trying to send a message about heirs?

Well they are guys and guys like to stick together.

leahteresa said:
Aloha, I have noticed at recent events, Ball not included, that PA seems to have either Piere or Andrea very close. Is this an observation made only by me or has anyone else noticed? Also, if this is the case, do you thing he's trying to send a message about heirs?

Well, their father did die when they were young, so perhaps Albert has become a sort of father figure to them, and as a result they stick together a lot?

psycheanderos2001 said:
Albert will be in Paris .

Psycheanderos2001, What's going on that PA will be in Paris on Sept. 9th? Can you say?

I found some pictures of Prince Albert yesterday at the "Spirit of Sport Celebration" at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Helsinki, taking place during the World Championships. From Getty...

1: Prince Albert with Antti Pihlakoski, Franco Arese and Juan Antonio Samaranch
2: Prince Albert with reigning Olympic triple jump champion Christian Olsson
3: Prince Albert with Pentti Pihlakoski, CEO of Helsinki 2005

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 53385507.jpg
    53385507.jpg