HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Photos PrincessDianaFan!! Are you a professional photographer???

Lillia said:
I agree -- Mick Jagger looks like a mopstick with arms:D

That is just too funny Lillia!!!:p :D :p

Prince Albert ~~ Great Pix & More!

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset4/royaljetset.msnw http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset3/royaljetset.msnw http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/royaljetset.msnw http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset/royaljetset.msnw

Last edited:
I have to ask a quesiton that might be stupid to some however I still have to ask since I have no idea why people do it. Why are the females he is involved with or dated called "Albert's angels"?

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have to ask a quesiton that might be stupid to some however I still have to ask since I have no idea why people do it. Why are the females he is involved with or dated called "Albert's angels"?

I guess this batch of women was called as "Albert' angels" because nobody can say with certainty who are they exactly taken separately - girlfriends, just friends, casual party' attendants or passing acquaintances... that is, someone nice with vague past and uncertain future...:cool:

i check out only some of the pics because my hand went numb. its just to many pictures but from what i saw, it looks like he was seen with a bond girl that was in the movie for your eyes only. someone correct me if i am wrong.

semisquare said:
i check out only some of the pics because my hand went numb. its just to many pictures but from what i saw, it looks like he was seen with a bond girl that was in the movie for your eyes only. someone correct me if i am wrong.
I'm sorry, I have to ask it; it seems like these ladies in the pictures are certainly quite different than what is seems PA like to go out with privately. I only have 1 (and to me, a rather disturbing) example, but I mean, they may actually carry themselves differently. Their bearing seems to be different, I think (but I do not know for certain).

Does anyone know what I mean? Is it the case or am I totally in the wrong direction??

[QUOTE=Lillia]I'm sorry, I have to ask it; it seems like these ladies in the pictures are certainly quite different than what is seems PA like to go out with privately. I only have 1 (and to me, a rather disturbing) example, but I mean, they may actually carry themselves differently. Their bearing seems to be different, I think (but I do not know for certain).

Does anyone know what I mean? Is it the case or am I totally in the wrong direction??

I tend to think his "type" is pretty wide open. I know mine is. There are different things I like about my different friends. You know, Like I have friends who are just like me, some that have different religions, some married, some not, some gay, some work, some poor, some rich. I'm guessing he's in a position to meet lots of different kinds of women, and men, and has lots of types. IMO

it seems that his is seen with blondes or brunettes and in these two categories. the blonds look a lot alike and the brunettes look a lot alike. imo the brunettes seem to favor his sisters.
does anyone think that when he does get married he will choices someone that is very plain. imo, i think he will because he is use to having a lot of attention and if he marrys someone very beautiful. that attention will shift to her.

I think if/when he does marry he will probably choose someone who has a career but is also attractive but not necessarily beautiful (in the model sense of the word). If you look at the other crown princesses and princesses (Maxima, Letizia, Laurentien,Mathilde) they are all down to earth former career women who are also attractive.
Please don't take offense if you are a model I do realise that it is hard work and that models have brains. It just seems that princes date models but don't marry them.

No offense intended to anyone. Just an observation on my part.

For the birthday boy

panda_birthday~jme_blinked112.gif

Alexandre

bdaycake.gif

Happy Birthday little prince (yes I know he doesn't have the title, but still...)!

tiaraprin said:
What is that Lady MacAlpine???
I was saying happy birthday to Alexandre its the 2nd for him and sure he will have cake all over his face like most children his age. Hope Daddy gets to be with him this year. My kid is 20 and her father never has been.

A big happy 2nd to Alexandre!!!:)

Here is my favorite picture of the cute little tyke.

sorry..photo from Que Me Dices..

Attachments

• Alvert and Alexandre6.jpg
    Alvert and Alexandre6.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Alisa said:
A big happy 2nd to Alexandre!!!:)

Here is my favorite picture of the cute little tyke.
My favorite too. And look at the smile Daddy had no one will ever tell me he wasn't proud of that little boy and look how happy Alexandre was as well being held by him.

But actually (I think this was said many times before too), with all those variety of women he can choose from it would seem, why would he ever want to tie himself down to just one? He seems like he has fun too.

But then again, maybe he would want to have one that he could depend on...

But I think maybe he does like alot of attention -- is he a high maintenance kind of fellow?

Albert music video

I made a music video to celebrate Albert's life. If anyone wants to watch it you can access it at http://www.casiraghitrio.com/movies/albertlife.mov

It's an MOV file compatible with Real Player and Quick Time. I will eventuallly put the link on my website but for now you can use that direct link here. I don't have time to link it from my site right now.

The music in the video is by Lifehouse, Coldplay and the beatles.

Please remember to properly credit any pictures you attach or else they will be removed.

Gabriella

I truly enjoyed your video of Prince Albert. Good job!...:)

He couldn't get anybody any MORE plainer than the mother of his son?....YIKES!!
semisquare said:
it seems that his is seen with blondes or brunettes and in these two categories. the blonds look a lot alike and the brunettes look a lot alike. imo the brunettes seem to favor his sisters.
does anyone think that when he does get married he will choices someone that is very plain. imo, i think he will because he is use to having a lot of attention and if he marrys someone very beautiful. that attention will shift to her.

albert and women

Casira_Azul said:
He couldn't get anybody any MORE plainer than the mother of his son?....YIKES!!

I remember him once saying that he is relunctant to marry anyone because his wife will be compared to Princess Grace, and he feels that would be unfair. I personally think he is right.

I think sometimes maybe, just maybe Albert says a million reasons why he cannot find a wife because he just simply is not ready. Nothing wrong with that.

As far as I think, he can be a single for the rest of his life if that's what he wants. And it seems to be so far. People keep asking him the same question over and over, he gives the same answers over and over...

Yes, I guess life is unfair -- because if he is waiting for the public to get over their fascination w/his mother before he gets married...

Well, then I could probably guess the outcome if that is one of the reasons for him not doing it...

Last edited:
Maybe it's PA himself who is looking for someone he feels can be favorable comparied to his his mother....I know it's a matter of symantics but maybe in some psycho-Freud way he just feels no one can ever replace her? After the slap NC gave him, deserved or not, I can kind of see his point.

I guess -- but he may be in for an extremely long wait if he's looking for the so perfect 'replacement' for his mother.

In my own mind, nobody would ever draw comparisons on that other one because of her behavior was just so awful (in my opinion):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom