General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I don't want to make PC into PG per a previous post. I was merely saying it would be nice to see her in some of PG'S jewels in a historical sense in the same way it is nice to see any Royal lady wearing jewels from the past. That is all.

BTW I don't want to make PC into PG per a previous post. I was merely saying it would be nice to see her in some of PG'S jewels in a historical sense in the same way it is nice to see any Royal lady wearing jewels from the past. That is all.

I would agree, and it's also called HISTORY. Thank goodness the BRF have not packed everything away, though it would be nice to see more of them. It does not IMO mean that they are being made over into someone else OR imitating someone else.

Probably the wrong forum, but since Grace used to borrow a lot of the jewels she wore at big events, and Caroline is rumoured to have sold a lot of other jewels after Graces death, what jewels would remain for Charlene to wear?

Last edited:
Probably the wrong forum, but since Grace used to borrow a lot of the jewels she wore at big events, and Caroline is rumoured to have sold a lot of other jewels after Graces death, what jewels would remain for Charklene to wear?

She can borrow. Like her mother and sister in law.

And she has a rich husband who will be only too pleased to commission something for her...

The exhibition "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier" has been running .... and running .... - so far there have been 200.000 visitors in only fifty days !

A Dutch couple got a pleasant surprise when they arrived at the exhibition...

Last edited by a moderator:
The exhibition "L'Histoire du Mariage Princier" has been running .... and running .... - so far there have been 200.000 visitors in only fifty days !

And you believe this information? Monaco receives around 3 million visitors a year, which makes around 200.000 a month. Do you think all of them visit the Museum? And that all the visitors to the museum are interested in the wedding?

And she has a rich husband who will be only too pleased to commission something for her...

Wow pretty impressive.

on monaco matin to day, there is an article about the princess Charlene
called in french'Sur les pas de la princess'
in english on the steps of Princess Charlene
It is said that there would be soon a foundation with her name, there are already collects of money for this

I've been waiting for this to hit the press since August 23, 2011. Eringer has had his case thrown out and the French courts ruled in Albert's favor when he sued Eringer.

Monaco Isn't Liable to Prince's Unpaid Liasion

By MARIA DINZEO

A former foreign intelligence liaison to Prince Albert II of Monaco cannot bring an employment lawsuit against the principality since it holds sovereign immunity under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a federal judge ruled.
Robert Eringer claimed Monaco refused to pay him a 40,000 euro quarterly fee for his services as an intelligence advisor. Eringer had allegedly performed "intelligence missions" for Prince Albert since 1999 and was kept on retainer from 2002 until 2008 when he left the prince's service because he had not been paid.
Courthouse News

Last edited:
This Eringer story is soooo booorrring .....

Melina Première, you're right - there was some news just before the wedding which stated that there would be a Foundation for Charlene. The money was collected by residents and wellwishers.

I think there will be a Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation, and I don't think it will be a copycat version of PA's. She'll have her own ideas....

Aren't they in England this weekend for a big charity ball?

Yes, it's tomorrow, Sunday 4th, in Leeds (Yorkshire). There has been some posting about this some weeks ago...

Was it ever established that Eringer was even an employee in the Monaco gov ernment? I have my doubts.

Was it ever established that Eringer was even an employee in the Monaco gov ernment? I have my doubts.
He worked for Albert not the government.

Edited to add: I'm changing what I posted and adding this.

MH: Is it true that you asked him to report on around you? A. II : No It was he who said he heard many rumors in Monaco and has taken the initiative to write notes on a variety of people. In fact, the Public Security has quickly comforted in the fact that he had not a shred of trail to explore, and merely mention a few names of people already appeared in the media, including Eastern Europe and specifically in Russia which he said were Mafia. He saw Masonic conspiracies everywhere. It was just to compile general elements, moreover, by exaggerating. Public Security said it had serious doubts about the competence and credibility of Eringer. I understood that from widespread rumors and unfounded, he merely repeated and amplified the past to justify his work. Then he decided to stop everything.
Hebdo

Last edited:
Did PA confirm that? Or was it just Eringer's allegation?

Why do we waste more time on this very stale "news" item ? It's been running..... and running..... and running ...... but we are keeping it alive. Why ?

Why do we waste more time on this very stale "news" item ? It's been running..... and running..... and running ...... but we are keeping it alive. Why ?
Why did I post it? The news the case was finally dismissed came out when I posted it making it new information.

To day, it is announced that a a photos album with beautiful and unpublished photos will be to sell october 6th (45euros). Prince Albert made the preface with kindy words about the people of monaco and about Charlene

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit this may be speculation, but Christiane Stahl and Charlene are both "strong" women, and that could have become a source of tension between them.
PA has had CW to his own, and vice versa.....

To day, it is announced that a a photos album with beautiful and unpublished photos will be to sell october 6th (45euros). Prince Albert made the preface with kindy words about the people of monaco and about Charlene

Where can the book be purchased?

agogo, you will need to remind us of the album on October 6. I'm going to purchase one, but I know I will forget all about it! I'll be on vacation on the 6th. Thx.

...and where was it announced (web address, if you have it)?

It is on voila.fr, The title of the album is "Albert et Charlene, un mariage princier" edition du Rocher

Thank you for the information melina premiere.
Where can we get it? Maybe amazon? Or only in France or Monaco?

I admit this may be speculation, but Christiane Stahl and Charlene are both "strong" women, and that could have become a source of tension between them.
PA has had CW to his own, and vice versa.....

And it seems they both had different ideas of how to "promote" Witstock. If you remember that trashy inteview in Vogue previous to the wedding?
It seems that madame Stahl still had some commone sense and did not agree with it. But the bride had a very particular way of promoting herself, in the style of the new rich:)

I quote only part, the entire article below.

Prince Albert women at war

Any hopes Prince Albert of Monaco might have of repairing the disastrous publicity surrounding his marriage to South African beauty Charlene Wittstock have taken another turn for the worse.

Claudia Schiffer spirits her clan away to Suffolk mansion | Mail Online[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom