General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful family
I like the second photo with the princely children

Lovey pics, looks like they were taken on last year's Summer vacation. I would have preferred more recent ones but they are still nice. Happy anniversary!

Beautiful unexpected pictures!:wub:

Lovey pics, looks like they were taken on last year's Summer vacation. I would have preferred more recent ones but they are still nice. Happy anniversary!

I think that they were taken recently because both Charlene and Gabriella have the fringe.

Sophie25, the palace published the photos this Morning and the announce is the princely couple ceebrated the anniversary of their wedding

Why do you think that these photos are not recent, say us why you think that these photos were taken last years?

These photos are recent, princess Charlene and Gabriella have the fringes, the children have the height of children who are 5 and not 4

These photos are so beautiful that some persons would say that the photos are not recent but of the last year,

It is unfair to say this

Article about the anniversary and the photos

https://www.sapeople.com/2020/07/03...ncess-charlene-celebrate-wedding-anniversary/

https://www.newmyroyals.com/2020/07/prince-albert-and-princess-charlene.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie25, the palace published the photos this Morning and the announce is the princely couple ceebrated the anniversary of their wedding

Why do you think that these photos are not recent, say us why you think that these photos were taken last years?

These photos are recent, princess Charlene and Gabriella have the fringes, the children have the height of children who are 5 and not 4

These photos are so beautiful that some persons would say that the photos are not recent but of the last year,

It is unfair to say this

Because Charlene's hair is short and Albert is wearing clothes that most people wear on holiday.

It is unfair to say this
These are new photos but I don't know how you can tell the height of the children from this picture.

Stop imagining criticism where none was intended.

Assume your criticism yourself about Princess Charlene, here some people are Always criticing her and her foundation which are often not true and at the end, I am reading stop imagining criticism.

And I will say what i want here , we are free to say what we are thinking here even if I am alone to think it.

You are criticing Charlene , you have the right also take your criticism

It is unfair to say this

Melina you often complain that people don't reply in this thread, but looking at Sophie25's post, what she says is:
- lovely pics
-happy anniversary
- would have preferred more recent but they are still nice

...and THAT you consider criticism?

lovely, nice, happy anniversary (would have preferred more recent pic).... if that is not good enough for you than i don't know what is

Beautiful photos. Gabriella has feet like her mother maybe she ill be a swimmer.

Lovely pictures of the family. Happy 9th anniversary to the couple.
These pics seem recent. Why would they post old pictures? Main thing is, they seem happy, just a regular family.

For me, it is great to have seen so many pictures of the family recently. Maybe they are turning a new page, and sharing more of their lives with the public. We will not complain.

Lovely pictures of the family. Happy 9th anniversary to the couple.
These pics seem recent. Why would they post old pictures? Main thing is, they seem happy, just a regular family.

For me, it is great to have seen so many pictures of the family recently. Maybe they are turning a new page, and sharing more of their lives with the public. We will not complain.

I thought they looked older because Charlene's hair looks shorter than it is now and Albert is dressed like he is on vacation but I don't know for sure as the Palace hasn't said when or where they were taken.

Love the photos of the family for Albert and Charlene's anniversary! I agree the photo feels recent.

Even if the twins look nothing alike, I see Charlene in both of them.

Lovely, relaxed and happy photos. There is a warm and happy vibe surrounding this family which is so good to see.I assume they are recent photos ( I think the princess’ hair is drawn back by an alice band ). Love that Albert is wearing a ‘holiday’ shirt. Melina, I am scratching my head to find any criticism of Charlene implied in the earlier comment by a previous poster.

Beautiful photos. Gabriella has feet like her mother maybe she ill be a swimmer.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the twins will take up sports, with both parents being athletes themselves :flowers:

Even if the twins look nothing alike, I see Charlene in both of them.

I agree with you. Even though I think that Jacques resembles his mum more than Gabriella. She took from her father's side as well and sometimes I see her similar to a young Grace:wub: I think she will be very beautiful when she grows up!

This Morning there is in the newspaper 'Monaco Matin' an article about the house in Roubion in the Mercantour where Albert, Charlene and the children are staying during the holidays
Prince Albert brought an old sheppfold that he restaured around 8 years ago at Roubion in the Mercantour, Albert, charlene and the children are coming every year during the holidays

The people of Roubion are saying that the family is very discret , warm and simple

Résidence princière à Roubion dans le Mercantour - marriane eklablog.fr

The family has a lot of chance, the Mercantour is a stunning place not far from Nice

and it is the first time that I read that Albert and Charlene has a house in the Mercantour

Reactions: eya
That’s really interesting. I thought that the ‘farm’ at Roc Agel was where they escaped to but it’s not that remote so I can understand why they have somewhere else.

The place is wonderful! The twins must have the time of their lives! I think that both Albert and Charlene are doing a magnificent job of bringing up the twins and spending some time in these extraordinary surroundings, far away from the glamour of the palace.

I wonder why Monaco-Matin has decided to publish this now. It's interesting for us as followers of the Princely Family but I can't really see the public interest in publishing this. Seems like a bit of a shame for them losing this privacy.

Anyway, a beautiful part of the world and a nice escape for them from protocol and the business of daily life.

It is an info like other and Don't forget that it is a monegash newspaper , the people of Monaco is interessed to know that their sovereign has a house in the Mercantour and where the princely famiy is staying during the holidays

They are more interessed by this kind of info than the info of the holidays of Princess Caroline on her yacht with her family

Albert, Charlene and their children are their sovereign family and all what a info with them is interessing for the people of Monaco

It is an info like other and Don't forget that it is a monegash newspaper , the people of Monaco is interessed to know that their sovereign has a house in the Mercantour and where the princely famiy is staying during the holidays

They are more interessed by this kind of info than the info of the holidays of Princess Caroline on her yacht with her family

Albert, Charlene and their children are their sovereign family and all what a info with them is interessing for the people of Monaco
Lol - guess what? Another instance where we don't agree.

Of course it's interesting for people including Monegasques - that's human nature. But that isn't the same as in the public interest - what purpose has been served by publishing this story?

I'm as interested as the next person but part of me feels that this is a pity - their secret escape that was just their private space is now public knowledge, they have to live enough of their lives in public as it is.

I'm slightly surprised that you think this is ok given how protective you feel about the family - what if one day the twins are just innocently playing and they get photographed? Great for royal watchers but essentially an invasion of privacy.

I don't see what Princess Caroline has to do with this (other than your dislike) - although perhaps you might cast your mind back to some of those blurry pap photos of her children in St. Remy in the early 1990s and imagine the twins in that same situation.

I guess you must be right that Monaco is not interested in reading about Caroline's holidays as Monaco-Matin has not seen fit to publish photos - but that wouldn't be a scoop, would it? She does the same thing every year and even an amateur could track her down without difficulty.

It will be interesting to see what happens now the information is out there. Hopefully, people will be respectful enough to leave them alone.

FYI - Monaco-Matin is Monaco based, delivering Monaco-centred news but it is French owned and essentially a subsidiary of Nice-Matin.

I am not agreed with you! it is not a surprise

First Monaco Matin belong to the group Nice Matin but no matter it is owned by french actionary , this newspaper is for the monegash people where they can read the monegash Economy, the monegash social, the action of the prince and her family, the births lists and deaths notice, and also the doctors' hours and the life of Monaco

For the article of the house of the couple in the Mercantour, I am surprised not to read the same comments when every year, we are watching here the articles and photos of Caroline and her family on the yacht at Monaco, Saint tropez or in Italia, you are very happy to see them and you Don't publish comment any questions on their itimitat, but about Albert and Charlene , you are complaining about the fact there life will change after this article

During the summer, we know every place where Princess Caroline and her family are spending their holidays but no matter you are so happy to comment thes photos, no matter these photos are privat

Every year, Albert and Charlene are spending their holidays and we often Don't know where they are spending their holidays bit no matter you are not interessed , the monegash newspapers is interessed by the holidays of Albert and Charlene because they are their sovereign princes and not interessed by the holidays of Caroline because she is not as important as Albert and Charlene

Every year, the Monaco Matin is publishing an article about the holidays of the princely couple , Mr Telle, minister of state, Monseigneur Barsi, this yeat it will be Mrg David and Mr Valery , President of the national council, this article is published at the beginning of august, It says where they are spending their holidays but we have no photos of all these persons

At the end, I will stop this comment and will publish no more comments on this, it is no goal but I will go on to publish the news about the princely couple , you are happy or not , you are not alone, there persons who want to read these news

Lol - guess what? Another instance where we don't agree.

Of course it's interesting for people including Monegasques - that's human nature. But that isn't the same as in the public interest - what purpose has been served by publishing this story?

I'm as interested as the next person but part of me feels that this is a pity - their secret escape that was just their private space is now public knowledge, they have to live enough of their lives in public as it is.

I'm slightly surprised that you think this is ok given how protective you feel about the family - what if one day the twins are just innocently playing and they get photographed? Great for royal watchers but essentially an invasion of privacy.

I don't see what Princess Caroline has to do with this (other than your dislike) - although perhaps you might cast your mind back to some of those blurry pap photos of her children in St. Remy in the early 1990s and imagine the twins in that same situation.

I guess you must be right that Monaco is not interested in reading about Caroline's holidays as Monaco-Matin has not seen fit to publish photos - but that wouldn't be a scoop, would it? She does the same thing every year and even an amateur could track her down without difficulty.

It will be interesting to see what happens now the information is out there. Hopefully, people will be respectful enough to leave them alone.

FYI - Monaco-Matin is Monaco based, delivering Monaco-centred news but it is French owned and essentially a subsidiary of Nice-Matin.

I agree with you Florestane. It is of course interesting to know that they have a house where they spend their holidays in a very remote place in the French countryside and I am happy to know it. But it is a pity that the information went public as they will not be able to enjoy their holidays as peacefully as before. In seeking a house in places like this, it is clear that they wanted to be unnoticed by the press and fly under the radar.

Princess Caroline, who is out topic by the way, spends her holidays on the PACHA for so many years and she even mediatized it when she and Stefano bought the PACHA, I think she is ok with the fact that she can be pictured from afar when the PACHA moores in Saint-Tropez. And who knows, maybe she also has a house in the countryside that we don't know of, where she would have spent the confinement for example and it remained private as it should be ?

Last edited:
I am not agreed with you! it is not a surprise

First Monaco Matin belong to the group Nice Matin but no matter it is owned by french actionary , this newspaper is for the monegash people where they can read the monegash Economy, the monegash social, the action of the prince and her family, the births lists and deaths notice, and also the doctors' hours and the life of Monaco

For the article of the house of the couple in the Mercantour, I am surprised not to read the same comments when every year, we are watching here the articles and photos of Caroline and her family on the yacht at Monaco, Saint tropez or in Italia, you are very happy to see them and you Don't publish comment any questions on their itimitat, but about Albert and Charlene , you are complaining about the fact there life will change after this article

During the summer, we know every place where Princess Caroline and her family are spending their holidays but no matter you are so happy to comment thes photos, no matter these photos are privat

Every year, Albert and Charlene are spending their holidays and we often Don't know where they are spending their holidays bit no matter you are not interessed , the monegash newspapers is interessed by the holidays of Albert and Charlene because they are their sovereign princes and not interessed by the holidays of Caroline because she is not as important as Albert and Charlene

Every year, the Monaco Matin is publishing an article about the holidays of the princely couple , Mr Telle, minister of state, Monseigneur Barsi, this yeat it will be Mrg David and Mr Valery , President of the national council, this article is published at the beginning of august, It says where they are spending their holidays but we have no photos of all these persons

At the end, I will stop this comment and will publish no more comments on this, it is no goal but I will go on to publish the news about the princely couple , you are happy or not , you are not alone, there persons who want to read these news
Yet again, you have totally - that's TOTALLY - misunderstood what I was saying. Probably also deliberately as well.

I'm NOT complaining - I'm saying I think it's a pity for them to lose privacy. Of course, I'm interested in seeing the pictures, I'm interested in the family.

Just like I'm interested to see pictures of any member of the family, Caroline included. That doesn't mean I don't think they are also invasive - but where she goes is common knowledge, this wasn't.

For the record, I thought (and still think) some of the photos of Caroline taken at her home in Provence were an invasion of privacy.

You're right - it is completely futile engaging in any discussion with you about this as you are unable to understand nuance or shades of grey.

For Titiromi - I think Caroline just accepted that if she chose to spend her summers on the Med there wasn't much choice so she just carried on. In general, she's a lot more private nowadays, something that started with Stefano's death and continued when she married Prince Ernst. I do think this is different as it's become public now. Who knows? Maybe Albert and Charlene are just amazed that they have managed to keep this quiet for so long. :)

Enjoying the summer as a family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCY7m0QHszV/?igshid=1qky61mylr1qa

Last edited:

These pictures are lovely! It is so nice to see the family together in their normal life enjoying themselves:) Charlene and Gabriella are so cute together and I bet that the children will be sport lovers as well!

Is that a tattoo on Charlene's right hip showing a bit from under the swimsuit?

These pictures are lovely! It is so nice to see the family together in their normal life enjoying themselves:) Charlene and Gabriella are so cute together and I bet that the children will be sport lovers as well!

Is that a tattoo on Charlene's right hip showing a bit from under the swimsuit?

Gosh I hope not, I hate tatoos on Women, I think they look rough.

Maybe or not, but we Don't see a lot

Beautiful family and so nice children

I think it is perhaps in Monaco the day when tey celebrated their anniversary of wedding

A lot of women have tatoo on them, I have a tattoo on my hip, a rose and a heart on my arm

Princess Stéphanie has tattoo on her back and on her foot

But we cannot say that Charlene has a tattoo, we are seeing almost nothing

it may be the sewing threads of her swimsuit

Here is an article about the tattoos of the princesses or members of the Family Grimaldi( Princess Stéphanie, her daughters, Charlotte Casiraghi, Sophia of Sweden, Kate , Meghan and Camilla

https://www.elle.fr/Beaute/Maquilla...uline-Ducruet-et-son-tatouage-sur-le-poignet2

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is nothing wrong with having a tattoo. It just captured my eye and to me it seemed a tattoo so I asked. Nobody knows if she has a tattoo or not, personally I have never seen it before because it is very well hidden.
Tattoo or not, I don't think it will change the people's opinion about Charlene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom