General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like a tattoo to me. But, oh well, Charlene is not posh.

It does look like a tattoo to me. But, oh well, Charlene is not posh.

And to me as well. Her brother Gareth has some pretty impressive tattoos. Would love to know what it is - am wondering if it's a dolphin.

Slightly off topic - some of those tattoos shown in the article aren't real. Catherine and Camilla most certainly do not have tattoos. They have in the past had henna patterns which is different.

Also, I'm not sure if Charlotte still has that tattoo on her midriff - I haven't really spotted it in more recent years so possibly she removed it.

Last edited:
:previous: Yeah I don't get including henna tattoos in the article (which was the case of the three British royals included).

As for the tattoos, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't see what is wrong with female royals having them when male royals have them. As long as they are tasteful, not offensive symbols or such, nothing wrong with them. They are art work.

If that is a tattoo and not just the trim of her suit, then that is a great example. Something almost never seen in public, not going to offend any ultra conservatives shocked by a woman with ink, at an event.

If that is a tattoo and not just the trim of her suit, then that is a great example. Something almost never seen in public, not going to offend any ultra conservatives shocked by a woman with ink, at an event.

I completely agree with you. If it is a tattoo, it is very well-hidden, it was never seen in public and besides that I repeat, I don't think whether Charlene has a tattoo or not is going to change the public's opinion or her role as Princess Consort.

I just asked because it captured my eye and never thought Charlene had a tattoo. In no way I wanted to criticize her:flowers:

The Palace has released a video to mark the 15th anniversary of Prince Albert's enthronement today, July 12:

** video **

Where have those 15 years gone and I'm glad that the anniversary was marked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom