General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene sent some St Patrick's Day greetings with a lovely new photo of Jacques:

** Photo **

Thank you Iceflower
Lovely photo and sweet child, with Gabriella , his ewin sister, he has a lot of irish roots; with his father and grandmother Princess grace and with his mother, the princess grandmother Sylvia Fanagan Wittstock had also irish roots.

He wears also black glasses, as his mother who wore also black glasses during the cathedrale spectacle, he has also also conjonctivitis

Thank you Iceflower
Lovely photo and sweet child, with Gabriella , his ewin sister, he has a lot of irish roots; with his father and grandmother Princess grace and with his mother, the princess grandmother Sylvia Fanagan Wittstock had also irish roots.

He wears also black glasses, as his mother who wore also black glasses during the cathedrale spectacle, he has also also conjonctivitis

Any pictures of them at the cathedral?

no
, but there is a video posted on the princely family events board

The surnames of Jacques and Gabriella are Jacky for Jacques and Bella for Gabriella ( in the book; Prince Albert, l'homme et le prince )

article about the visit of Albert with the twins to the ice monument, there are some photos
https://www.pressreader.com/monaco/monaco-matin/20180315/281505046742048

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Albert and Charlene have Irish ancestry,though Albert is more famous ;)

Lovely photo of the Hereditary Prince on St Patricks Day!

interview of Princess Charlene to the SA magazine ' you' about her project of doing a cookinf book, her children and her life in Monaco

https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/you-south-africa/20180322/283493616599363

I like the part of Gabriella searching her crown the national day, a lovely little girl

:previous: Wow! Love the head-shot picture of Charlene in the green dress with the interesting 'necklace' (looked to be crocheted?). Anyone know about that 'necklace'? I am seeing them around lately but confess to being ignorant concerning them. I love them. :flowers: Very Egyptian/African imo. She looks fabulous.

:previous: Wow! Love the head-shot picture of Charlene in the green dress with the interesting 'necklace' (looked to be crocheted?). Anyone know about that 'necklace'? I am seeing them around lately but confess to being ignorant concerning them. I love them. :flowers: Very Egyptian/African imo. She looks fabulous.

It’s a Zulu beaded necklace, she has a couple of different ones.
Traditional Zulu Beaded necklace

Sweet! P Gabriella licking the sculpture!

I wonder if HSH Prince Albert II will attend Crown Prince Frederick's 50th birthday party?

Prince Albert was recently interviewed for the French show "En balade avec.." (On a walk with..) of Greek-French journalist and entertainer Nikos Aliagas:

:previous: Albert is such a likable man imo. :flowers: Love the guy!

Prince Albert has to lighten his publiv events this july month because he is tired, his analizes are good but the doctors adviced him to rest , je must be present to the Herculis games on july 20rg and the red Cross gala on july 27 th

Le prince Albert II lève le pied en juillet en raison d'un "état de fatigue" - Monaco-Matin

I believe he is tpo much trafelling, one day, he is at the opening of the tour de France the to morrow he was at the vent des Globes and in the evening , he was landing in USA to be present at a diner conference for his foundation, and he took again the plane to return to Monaco,

I agree - he's fit but he isn't young any more. He needs to dial it back a bit.

Albert should take at least a month long holiday. He works very, very hard considering that he is the Head of State of a tiny country with almost zero social or economic problems. :sad:

“But the volume in excess is not healthy: neither that of the kilos, nor that of the work.”

Very courteous way to tell a guy he’s a little overweight!

I hope he recovers expeditiously. :flowers:

I hope and pray! I can't think of any other Head of State who works so hard. Forget the fact that he is only 60 years old and his heir is still a baby, and that the Principality of Monaco needs him to be tip-top.

That goes 100x for his wife and children and entire family.:sad:

Agree, i've often wondered where he gets his energy, but it seems even *his* energy is not endless...

P.Jacques is still very very young, and P.Charlene is in no way trained or experienced enough to be a regent (and imo not seems interested in state affairs) so let's hope P.Albert just needs a bit of rest and can then continue for many more years in great health

Prince Albert is tired, he is taking a break in Roc Agel, the palace announced yesrrtday that he will be present to the games Herculis
If it would happen something , I pray that Albert will jealthy until Jaques would be enough aged to be a prince sovereign but if something worst would happen, the constitution is saying that Charlene would be regent, Albert published an ordonnace in june 2015 to recall that Charlene would be regent if he would passed during the minority of Jacques;

https://journaldemonaco.gouv.mc/Jou.../Ordonnance-Souveraine-n-5.344-du-2-juin-2015

Albert is the one who knows Charlene and her capacities to be regentand her interesst in Monaco; he knows that Charlene would defenf the rights of her children a and would do a good work for Jacques
She would not be alone, the princely governement and the xonseil de la couronne would help her in this work

In our french history, we had regent queens as Catherine of Medicis and Marie of Medicis, they did good wotk
Of course, here on the Royal forums, Charlene has never been apreciated since her story with Albert began her story with Albert. also thinking that she could be a regent if something worst would happen to Albert, My God!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of Albert personally but even I've got to give him credit for how much he works. No wonder he's in a state of fatigue - I hope he recovers soon with a rest at Roc Agel.

Albert said earlier in the year thar he and Charlene were not having big birthday celebrations at the time of their birthdays as there would be a planned joint celebration in the Summer. Does anyone knows when this is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom