General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic to hear that Albert is on the mend! News of recoveries from COVID-19 indeed gives us hope during these gloomy times.

Good that he has received the all clear :flowers:

I must admit I did chuckle a bit at this line about their country retreat home and not going near his family too soon:
"The house there is big enough that I can isolate. We have an extra bedroom at the end of the hall and the kids are in rooms downstairs"

:lol: yes their houses probably have a spare room here or there :lol:

We Don't know all about this corona, the prince has recovered but the doctors said him to wait a little before to see his family, he may be contagious and contamine his children

I am agreed about what Albert is saying about Prince Charles isolation

He said in the interview to Monaco info that he was very happy to join Charlene and the twins, He missed them a lot

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_m...erto-infeccion-coronavirus-carlos-inglaterra/

Alberto de Mónaco responds to those who accuse him of having infected Carlos from England
Good news about Albert - I thought he was looking very well in these recent photos. Glad that they are all able to be together.

As for Prince Charles, as I understand it his doctors have said he is recovered. Nothing about him leaving quarantine and suddenly leaping here there and everywhere. In the little video that was released he sounded as if he had a bit of a cold.

Anyway, glad they are both recovered. Strange times.

Melina, thank-you for sharing these lovely photos of the adorable twins. Every time I see them I notice how fast they are growing!! I think that they must be quite a handful! Soon they will be teenagers!!

Cute. Great to be able to have that fresh air and do simple things like gardening.

Lovely photos and it's great to see Albert back and well. The twins look like they're enjoying the spring sunshine! It seems Gabriella is a redhead now. ?

Lovely photos and it's great to see Albert back and well. The twins look like they're enjoying the spring sunshine! It seems Gabriella is a redhead now. ?

May just be the lighting. The second photo where she is bent over in the garden she doesn't look so red headed. Maybe just some hints of red that came out in the lighting in the first photo.

But yes looks like a lot of spring fun :flowers:

On the occasion of this 50th Earth Day Prince Albert delivers a message of hope but also a call for a new equilibrium between Human and Nature.

He looks, like he is still weakened from the Covid19 infection he had.

Totally different aspect: I am always surprised what an american accent the Prince has! Ok, his mom was from America, his studies and so on... but nevertheless: It is a very american accent.

Beautiful message he is so thoughtful of the environment and people. Great message.

This hotel was opened in 2012, and Prince Albert and Princess Charlene were the first guests:

That is the same message as she gave in French I for his 10th year on the throne.

Why does her foundation (not her personal account) put that message on it's Instagram? Maybe they just used her quote from that 10 year anniversary and din't consult her?

Posts about the documentary "Inside Monaco: Playground of the Rich" have been moved to the already existing extra thread about it, see here.

Why does her foundation (not her personal account) put that message on it's Instagram? Maybe they just used her quote from that 10 year anniversary and din't consult her?

I think the wishes are from her Foundation not from Charlene herself. They just used Charlene's quote.

Time flies!

I’ve always wondered if her ring was photoshopped onto their engagement picture. When we saw is afterward it looked smaller than in that picture.

Time flies!

I’ve always wondered if her ring was photoshopped onto their engagement picture. When we saw is afterward it looked smaller than in that picture.

Some articles said that it was photoshopped because the ''real official'' engagement ring was not ready yet. Don't know if it is true.

What a lovely family!! And beautiful pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom