General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew only about Archduke Karl of Austria, who are the three others?

I knew only about Archduke Karl of Austria, who are the three others?

Brazil. Bertrand announced three of his younger brothers tested positive. Antonio, Alberto and Francisco.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Other than being over age 60, are there any other risk factors for HSH? Does he have any chronic health issues?

I am not surprised that he has tested positive, given his almost frenetically active, gregarious and hardworking lifestyle.

Yes, I certainly hope he is healthy otherwise and will make a swift recovery. Also, that P Charlene and the twins are safe.

The prince gave an interview this afternoon to Monaco Matin

://www.monacomatin.mc/sante/exclusif-le-prince-albert-ii-teste-positif-au-coronavirus-je-veux-rassurer-tout-le-monde-je-ne-suis-pas-sur-un-lit-dhopital-483486

Melina, what does P Albert say in his interview?

I wish him a quick recovery. I just saw it on CNN.

I am not so surprised - as he has keep a very busy schedule.

Thanks Lee-Z, that was very helpful. Good to hear that P Charlene and the twins are well, but it must be difficult for all to be separated for such a long period of time.

Yikes - I wish Andrew a speedy recovery and hope his Coronavirus is nothing too serious. Those over 60 are more at risk of developing a more severe bout of the disease.

"Prince Albert of Monaco" was trending here in the UK too upon the announcement of the news. Many people didn't know who he was, however!

Well nobody escapes whatever the age and function. I really hope he is rapidly cured and can see his children again.

I hope it was detected really fast. I can imagine he has had a lot of social contacts the last few days even within the palace with his staff and housekeeping.

Good to hear HSH in doing well and the messages are indeed very positive.

Well, i think it's really important that someone as a reigning figure steps out and assume publicly that he has been contaminated with the vírus and let people know how he's coping with the condition. It sends out a message of hope, and at the same time, it reinforces the need to be cautious without panic. Good for P, Albert. I hope he'll get well soon :flowers:

Last edited:
I wish our beloved Prince and all those contaminated with this terrible virus a speedy recovery.

I wish Prince Albert a speedy recovery and wish Charlene wasn't in line to become regent. She doesn't like Monaco or her in-laws I see and hear.

The prince gave an interview this afternoon to Monaco Matin

://www.monacomatin.mc/sante/exclusif-le-prince-albert-ii-teste-positif-au-coronavirus-je-veux-rassurer-tout-le-monde-je-ne-suis-pas-sur-un-lit-dhopital-483486
I wish Prince Albert a speedy recovery and wish Charlene wasn't in line to become regent. She doesn't like Monaco or her in-laws I see and hear.
I would have issue to see Princess Charlene being regent for a State (even so small) where actually rarely puts her feets on, represents it rarely internationally and after around 15 years of residence and almost 10 years of marriage, her mastering of the language is unclear and doubtful.
We strongly wish à speed recovery to prince Albert!

Please, please this is not the time to start speculations and criticise Charlene. We should all be praying not only for Prince Albert, but for all those that are suffering from the terrible virus, all the medical staff and all their families. Now the most important thing is that this pandemic stops and all those effected recover as quickly as possible.

Please, please this is not the time to start speculations and criticise Charlene. We should all be praying not only for Prince Albert, but for all those that are suffering from the terrible virus, all the medical staff and all their families. Now the most important thing is that this pandemic stops and all those effected recover as quickly as possible.

Thanks for this. Charlene, like all monegasque, is confined. She must feel anxious about albert who stayed at the palace on quarantine while she is in Roc Agel, especially because of his age and his pneumonia 2 years ago. He is doing okay but it's not fair to criticise his wife. This is close to bullying.

Last edited:
Excellent replies togram and titiromi. Now is the time to stay calm and be supportive of others. I am sure it is not easy for the Princely family to be separated at this time. I, too, am far away from my family as I am stuck in SA and cannot get back to them. Let’s encourage and support, rather than criticize, at this time.

Thank you for your determination to keep this a Bully-free thread. I have come to the conclusion that Charlene is a loving wife and mother but is really shy around strangers.

As to her lack of skill with the languages? There are many people who find learning another language very difficult especially if they are shy. They are reluctant to speak it in front of other people because they don't want people to laugh at them or think poorly of their spouse.

Lets not turn this into a have a pop at Charlene thread and instead send best wishes to the Prince and all those dealing with the Corona Virus!

Here is the ordonnance of the monegash constitution published in june 2015 on the orders of the prince Albert of Monaco
The wige of the sovereign prince who dis or is prevented becomes regent if the hereditary prince is minor

https://journaldemonaco.gouv.mc/Jou...2015-portant-statuts-de-la-Famille-Souveraine

It is the prince Albert thinks Charlene is capable of becoming regent, she is, prince Albert is the one person who can say that Charlene is capable, nbody else

I pray to all the saints that Albert recovers very quickly because he has a wife and children who love him

Here are the art 4 and 7 of the constitution

Article 4 et 7 de la constitution publiée en juin 2015 - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
The Prince himself said he is fine. No worries.

The last time Monaco had a Regency was during the final months of Prince Rainier's life when Prince Albert acted as Regent for his father back in 2005.

Fortunately it seems P.Albert is doing relatively well and we can be sure he is well looked after, so I hope we'll see him out and about again soon..

Absolutely the news is positive and the Prince is in the best possible hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom