General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The videos are lovely. Looking forward to more of the 10 day series.

Could Albert and the children not fly to South Africa to be with Charlene?

Perhaps the Summer holidays have not started yet, so the twins may still have to go to school.

I understand the princess ought not to fly with ear issues but wonder why the Monegasque yacht club does not provide a floating home for the princely family to reunite in or return from South Africa?
Depending on the actual illness she has being on a boat is just as much as bad idea as flying. If the vestibular system is involved she'd just hang over the railing all the time due to motion sickness. Which would, in turn, weaken her immune system and her ability to fight off whatever infection she has. With some ENT issues and when you're on another continent you really are screwed and stuck there. And Africa doesn't have sufficient railway structure, which might be the only way of travel for her currently.

best wishes Michiru

HSH The Princess of Monaco looks really healthy in those pictures. Maybe she can go back home sooner than expected?

Hmmm. I was just thinking that her illness shows. I don't think she looks well at all. Very pale and thin.

Are you serious?!

These images clearly contradict the story the palace tried to see after the announcement detailing how sick The Princess was/is and the procedures she's had to undergo.

I don't think she looks especially healthy - she's much thinner than usual.

Anyway, you can look fine with an ENT problem but it's still dangerous (and agonising) to fly.

Are you serious?!

These images clearly contradict the story the palace tried to see after the announcement detailing how sick The Princess was/is and the procedures she's had to undergo.

Yes it's odd, if she's not in hospital why can't she go home?

Even if she is not hospitalised, it doesn't mean that she can fly.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

Even if she is not hospitalised, it doesn't mean that she can fly.

You are right Togram, she had an ENT infection, every body knows what a pressure of a flight in a plane does to a person ears

She has to wait an enterely recover to take the plane , it is what the medical team are saying

You may now to be operated the morning in the hospital and come back to home the afternoon and you are not recovered

Is she staying with her parents?

I am happy that P Charlene and her medical team remain cautious - the ENT area is a very sensitive one, connected to the brain and from where we smell, hear, eat, taste, breathe, speak. Better to make sure she is well recovered before taking a long flight home. Fortunately P Albert supports her and technology makes it easier to keep in touch with him and the kids. Hope she is better soon!

It was concerning after seeing pictures of Princess Charlene out in the field with the Rhinos and then finding out she needed to stay in SA d/t EENT infections. Initially I thought the two might be related. Her risk for meningitis or encephalitis has to be considered. I believe Princess Charlene's condition has been serious and has required her prolonged stay in South Africa.
Generalized background on meningitis and encephalitis. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders...Meningitis-and-Encephalitis-Fact-Sheet#3083_2

Personally, I thought she looked like she has been ill. I hate to say this, but it looks like her hair has thinned noticeably at the center of her scalp, which sudden illness and weight loss can cause. (Luckily, once you recover, it fills back in pretty quickly.)

I think she has been in treatment for something, and I'm guessing it may have been more serious than just a simple ENT infection, but she wants her privacy. I really do hope she is feeling better, and that her twins can see her in person soon.

Last edited:
BriarRose, I agree with you 100%. We should all pray for her recovery and that she will soon be re-united with her husband and twins.

Is she staying with her parents?

Because of the decoration, I think she is staying at the Thanda Safari, there is enougn place for her and the bodyguards ,pterhaps there is no place at the home of her parents for all the persons arounf the princess

Because of the decora can
M.tion, I think she is staying at the Thanda Safari, there is enougn place for her and the bodyguards ,pterhaps there is no place at the home of her parents for all the persons arounf the princess
If Charlene is staying over at the Thanda Safari here are accommodations listed on their website. https://www.thandasafari.co.za/accommodation/
Although there has been no announcement.

Last edited:

?
If Charlene is staying over at the Thanda Safari here are accommodations listed on their website. https://www.thandasafari.co.za/accommodation/
Although there has been no announcement.

Every time, the princess is coming to South Africa, she is staying at a hotel perhaps the home of her parents is not enough big to house the body guards, it is perhaps not enough sure and she is away from the paparazzi
When Albert and the children came to visite Charlene last month, it was fit for a sovereign prince and his staff

Every time, the princess is coming to South Africa, she is staying at a hotel perhaps the home of her parents is not enough big to house the body guards, it is perhaps not enough sure and she is away from the paparazzi
When Albert and the children came to visite Charlene last month, it was fit for a sovereign prince and his staff
Yes, I think whether it be the Thanda Safari or other high security accommodation it is necessary. Forgive the little tongue wagging emoji error, uninstalled. Best wishes to Princess Charlene that she may make a full recovery and be once again back with her family in Monaco.

Charlene has posted a photo of late King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu on what would have been his 73rd birthday:

** Instagram Post **

Body guards?? Is she a person of interest? I mean cmon really.

Body guards?? Is she a person of interest? I mean cmon really.

She is the wife of an extremely wealthy Head of State and is in a country that is notoriously unsafe. Absolutely she would have bodyguards with her. Especially at the moment with the escalation of violence in South Africa

It defies logic why Charlene will continue to be in South Africa, a failed state with extraordinary violence erupting all over the country, when her husband has billions, her children are in Monaco and the best medical care she can receive is NOT in South Africa.

But why is Charlene still in South Africa? How will her health be? I hope that soon Charlene will be able to return to Monaco to be with her husband and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom