General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 5: July 2020 - Jan. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert popped up by video link on an interview with Joan Collins about her 70 years in showbusiness. Her comment was "I knew his mother"!

Last edited by a moderator:
It does seem odd. OK, people do get ENT infections, and you don't want to be flying long distance with an ear infection, but antibiotics generally clear these things up fairly quickly.

The twins seem in good spirits and clearly love their Dad but it does seem to be getting a little pointed that they've done so many official engagements with him over the last few months when their mother isn't (publicly) around and hasn't done any.

We really can't tell if she's back in Monaco and keeping herself private or if she's still in SA.

It seems like a good engagement/feast day to bring the twins to though, lots of dancing around the bonfire.

It could be that Charlene simply asked to have a break from public appearances this Summer. I know that would be unusual in most royal families, but the consort in Monaco has a much less rigid role.

If it's something else, it is possible it's medical (physical or mental), and if so, she simply wants her privacy, which I completely understand. Most of my work colleagues had no idea what was going on when I took a medical leave of absence for cancer treatment. I found out later that quite a few thought I was pregnant, when I returned and people asked to see baby pictures. :lol:

I am happy that Albert is a hands-on dad with the twins. The twins appear to be happy and content, and have logged more public appearances lately than some of their much older counterparts in other royal families.:lol:

I sincerely hope Charlene is happy and well. :flowers:

Prince Albert appears very sweet and attentive with the twins. Let's hope nothing too serious has happened with Princess Charlene, we really just don't know. It is however concerning. Prince Albert and the twins appear to be making the best of it in the absence of Princess Charlene.

The twins seem in good spirits and clearly love their Dad but it does seem to be getting a little pointed that they've done so many official engagements with him over the last few months when their mother isn't (publicly) around and hasn't done any.

We really can't tell if she's back in Monaco and keeping herself private or if she's still in SA.

It seems like a good engagement/feast day to bring the twins to though, lots of dancing around the bonfire.

it does seem as if the children are beign seen a lot with their father. If Charlene isn't ill (I Hope she's not) it seems like she's spending a LONG time there. If she's fed up completely with Monaco and the royal role, troble is that SA is a long way for her husband and children to go to spend time with her.....

According to news articles Princess Charlenes has released a statement:

This year will be the first time that I'm not with my husband on our anniversary in July, which is difficult, and it saddens me. However, Albert and I had no choice but to follow the medical team's instructions even though it is extremely difficult. He has been the most incredible support to me. My daily conversations with Albert and my children help immensely to keep my spirits up, but I miss being with them. It was special to have my family visit me in South Africa, and it was truly wonderful seeing them. I can't wait to be reunited with them

„Princess Charlene is undergoing multiple, complicated procedures after contracting a severe ear, nose, and throat infection in May, meaning she will not be able to travel back to Monaco for her 10th wedding anniversary next week“.

„Charlene underwent her most recent operation yesterday, with her medical team advising she stays in her native South Africa while undergoing more procedures“.

Source:

** dailymail article **

:previous: ow, that sounds really serious (and a lot more than simply a ear nose throat infection), i wonder how long she has been suffering of it, she does look really skinny on the most recent pics we saw..

„Princess Charlene is undergoing multiple, complicated procedures after contracting a severe ear, nose, and throat infection in May, meaning she will not be able to travel back to Monaco for her 10th wedding anniversary next week“.

„Charlene underwent her most recent operation yesterday, with her medical team advising she stays in her native South Africa while undergoing more procedures“.

Source:

** dailymail article **
Sounds horrible. Hope she's on the mend soon.

I'm glad that the Palace/Princess have issued a statement regarding her continued absence from Monaco and we have some clarity on the issue.

An Ard Ri, I fully agree. I hope that this will put a stop to all the speculations.

Source:

** dailymail article **

Sad news. I hope Princess Charlene recovers soon.

Poor Charlene.. I hope she';ll be better soon....

A good thing that the Palace gave some explanation of the Princess’s absence. And that puts all the cynics and doubters in their place too.

P Charlene was a swimmer all her life, spending hours every day in the pool. Being exposed to all those chemicals every day may have contributed to her current health issues. We wish her a speedy recovery.

She must miss her children and husband very much, especially now on the eve of their 10th wedding anniversary.

Word gou gesond, Prinses

I hope she feels better soon. It sounds like she’s been unwell for quite some time.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. I hope she gets better soon and can go home again.

Hopefully Princess Charlene will get well and be back with Prince Albert and their delightful children.

Source:

** dailymail article **
It certainly sounds like a very serious infection if it has caused enough damage to require several surgeries which I am surmising by the DM reference to her "most recent operation". There are many infections and diseases that can cause irreparable damage so I am glad to hear that she has medical options and that South African medicine is, on the cutting edge of many types of medicine. Cardiothoracic medicine comes to mind.

Hope she recovers fully before flying otherwise it will be pure agony when she returns to Monaco.

The Palace have handled this very badly up until now and I feel they were forced into issuing this only because of all the tabloid and online rumours.

The Prince's Palace communication team really needs a serious 21st century shake up.

The Palace have handled this very badly up until now and I feel they were forced into issuing this only because of all the tabloid and online rumours.

The Prince's Palace communication team really needs a serious 21st century shake up.

well yeah, if she was so ill, why not mention it sooner? Why post pictures of her?

Why put the blame on the palace and not the online nutters that have spent the last few years beating themselves into frenzy predicting divorce, calling Charlene lazy when she's not seen working as much as they want to at the same time as criticising everything she does, a bad mother because her children not behaving exactly as they want them too, saying her hairdos are a sign of either Albert's infidelity or bad mental health for Charlene etc... etc...

well yeah, if she was so ill, why not mention it sooner? Why post pictures of her?

Exactly was like adding fuel to the fire ,it was mentioned weeks ago but there updates since on the Princess just Palace PR silence and then all the online/tabloid rumours .

Talk about being on the backward step.

news and information about Albert, Charlene and family

They only posted the pictures of Charlene in South Africa when she was for the rhinos mission, it was in may and she was not still ill
Between the funerals of the zulu king and this mission , she was at Monaco , it was only the readers of royal forums who said she was in SA, there was the photo of the family in Monaco on the instagram of Charlene at easters fests but yes the communication of the palace is not good, they did a press release on may 23th and after nothing, no statemen about her illness and her operations

No more for the persons to do alegations like on this forum, I hope it will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom